Now two independent claims that Trump and Giuliani were selling pardons

2,539 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by CDUB98
shiftyandquick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They aren't that dumb and corrupt, right?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rudy-giuliani-said-he-and-trump-were-selling-pardons-for-dollar2m-apiece-ex-aide-claims/ar-AA1bdXfh
BigRobSA
LOL

Bull****

His administration leaked like a sieve. This would have been a YUGE leakable thing.

And, no, I'm not even a Trump supporter, but come the **** on.
Owlagdad
Lol, it worked with Russia. So libs pull a scandal out of their ass everyday? Can you imagine the think tank those come out of? Ex emos, skaters and goths who got a computer job with guvmint and sit around all day and think of wild crap that they were scolded about until teachers starting telling them they were creative instead of a freaking weirdo.
TexAgs91
AG
shiftyandquick said:

They aren't that dumb and corrupt, right?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rudy-giuliani-said-he-and-trump-were-selling-pardons-for-dollar2m-apiece-ex-aide-claims/ar-AA1bdXfh
shifty, you decided to post this. Why don't YOU first explain why you trust msn.com to accurately report anything on Trump or Giuliani given their track record.
Sims
AG
If you didn't buy a pardon from him, he'd lunge at your steering wheel, grab you by the ***** then have a russian comrade urinate on him.
Rockdoc
AG
What's wrong? Couldn't find an article by Keith Olbermann?
JohnLA762
AG
There is only one person this stupid/corrupt. And it ain't Trump!

Detmersdislocatedshoulder
no they are not that dumb and corrupt but i know another president who absolutely is that dumb and corrupt
Tramp96
So let me get this straight...

The POTUS who was so wealthy that he didn't keep his POTUS paycheck, but instead donated it to various causes, would have a need to sell pardons?

Come on, man. I think this is yet another projection of what the Democrat presidents do.
Rockdoc
AG
Do you even try to use some common sense before you start trolling?
Rapier108
JohnLA762 said:

The Clintons were doing it and it wasn't even a secret at the time.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Aggie1944s Kid
AG
Keep your bicycle off the roads.
aggielostinETX
AG
It's the same claim. I have a feeling the person selling in the claim one is the girl in claim two.

Looks like Rudy was trying to get clients he could present. I don't see how Trump is implicated in this.
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
PatriotAg02
AG
The desperation continues.........

This is gonna be fun.
555-PINF
Tramp96 said:

So let me get this straight...

The POTUS who was so wealthy that he didn't keep his POTUS paycheck, but instead donated it to various causes, would have a need to sell pardons?

Come on, man. I think this is yet another projection of what the Democrat presidents do.

Clicked for the sole purpose of posting this, almost word for word. Well done.
TexAgs91
AG
Hello shifty? Is this just a driveby troll post?

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3378386/replies/64851757
AGHouston11
AG
Nice attempt at a diversion of actual real crimes by the banana republic
dreyOO
Not just independent, but verified by the intelligence agencies and FBI right? Hell I heard they ran their payments through the Ukraine.

Oh wait, I thought you were talking about the current administration.

Carry on with your brainless propaganda.
Smittyfubar
AG
Why would Trump need to sell pardons.? If he needed something from those pardoned, he'd just pardon them to get what he wanted. He sure as hell doesn't need the money.

Pease stop with your TDS

AggieUSMC
AG
Absolutely preposterous claim. If true, we would have found this out a long time ago.
shiftyandquick
I understand the argument that supposedly he doesn't need any money. But why does he need to sell NFT cards of himself? I understand his campaign events are full of upselling. If he doesn't need the money, why is he doing that?
aggielostinETX
AG
shiftyandquick said:

I understand the argument that supposedly he doesn't need any money. But why does he need to sell NFT cards of himself? I understand his campaign events are full of upselling. If he doesn't need the money, why is he doing that?

Because that's a legal way to make money vs the risk of an illegal way.
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
shiftyandquick said:

Promotion and marketing--aka the lifeblood of a politician.

You can't connect the dots because you refuse to believe your side is the enemy and you voted for a corrupt pedophile.
agdad4x
was about to post:

The OP misspelled Bill and Hillary
Big Al 1992
AG
Rapier108 said:

JohnLA762 said:

The Clintons were doing it and it wasn't even a secret at the time.

Once again Dems, the media and the left accuse Rs of doing what they do and have always done. Anybody remember Marc Rich? You know Bill remembers Denise!

He founded the commodities company Glencore, and was later indicted in the United States on federal charges of tax evasion, wire fraud, racketeering, and making oil deals with Iran during the Iran hostage crisis. He fled to Switzerland at the time of the indictment and never returned to the United States. He received a widely criticized presidential pardon from President Bill Clinton, on his last day in office; Rich's ex-wife Denise had made large donations to the Democratic Party.
shiftyandquick
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

shiftyandquick said:

Promotion and marketing--aka the lifeblood of a politician.

You can't connect the dots because you refuse to believe your side is the enemy and you voted for a corrupt pedophile.

I voted for Trump. Has he been accused of this crime as well?
JohnLA762
AG
OP if you seriously think that Trump needs his political campaign to be a profit center because he needs money, you need to see a doctor immediately.

JFC, Trump would be more profitable if he stayed completely out of politics altogether…
TAMUallen
AG
"Independent" claims. Ha!
Rapier108
Quote:

I voted for Trump.
No you didn't so don't even try that lie.

Your posting history shows you're a leftist.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
PA24
AG
Trump donated his entire presidential salary each year to a charity.
Ag87H2O
AG
BigRobSA said:

LOL

Bull****

His administration leaked like a sieve. This would have been a YUGE leakable thing.

And, no, I'm not even a Trump supporter, but come the **** on.
Said this on another thread, but applicable here -

A leak here, a whistleblower here, a lie planted with a sympathetic journalist there, a suit brought by a DA on the payroll. When Trump decided to go after the deep state, they decided to go after him, and they aren't going to let up until he is out of the presidential picture.

Chuck Schumer said, "Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you."

joe crombie
No one wants to admit it (and I voted for him twice) but Trump is basically just a richer, dumber bill clinton. I'm not going to play this game where I act like he isn't sleazy. I mean he was a former dim, who hung out with clintons and epsteins of the world. He is bar none the sleaziest Republican I've ever seen run for or be president. It isn't even close. I mean he is definitely a lesser evil than any dim but he is what he is. Reckless and brazen. He will do what he wants and what he wants is to make a buck.

That's why I am big on DeSantis. You'll see more actual delivery on Trump potential and none of the circus.
CDUB98
AG
Hi, aggie93.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.