Disney Pro-"Gay" Indoctrination of Children - Dino Ranch

19,914 Views | 148 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by texagbeliever
TheEternalPessimist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The show Dino Ranch features an episode where the children observe two MALE tyrannosauruses who are pretending to incubate rocks that are actually eggs. The two male dinosaurs are obviously "mates" and the allusion to the normalization of a family unit of two same-sex mates could not be more clear. The children work to provide them "eggs of their own".... which is an allusion to "gay" adoption as normative and acceptable.

Disney must be crushed for this kind of indoctrination of children. This is outrageous and this is the kind of thing that true conservatives should be bold in opposing. No more quarter for the promotion of sexual deviancy for children at all.

--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
My Name Is Judge
Fast forward 10 years & those 2 freak show trexs are going to prison for Dino-diddling that poor trex who's egg was placed in a perverted nest
AustinCountyAg
**** disney. this is ****ing sick. Im so tired of this gay **** being crammed down our throats. sickening what they are trying to do to our kids
Muktheduck
My Name Is Judge said:

Fast forward 10 years & those 2 freak show trexs are going to prison for Dino-diddling that poor trex who's egg was placed in a perverted nest
Disney will show that part to children too.
TheEternalPessimist
GOP leaders do NOTHING to stand up to this at the national level.... except in Florida generally.

Acquiescence among those who should be our political and social allies is the problem.
--

TXAGFAN
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

The show Dino Ranch features an episode where the children observe two MALE tyrannosauruses who are pretending to incubate rocks that are actually eggs. The two male dinosaurs are obviously "mates" and the allusion to the normalization of a family unit of two same-sex mates could not be more clear. The children work to provide them "eggs of their own".... which is an allusion to "gay" adoption as normative and acceptable.

Disney must be crushed for this kind of indoctrination of children. This is outrageous and this is the kind of thing that true conservatives should be bold in opposing. No more quarter for the promotion of sexual deviancy for children at all.

Thank god for gay adoption, would be a lot more kids in the system.

Not very pro choice of you to be against that.
Keller6Ag91
AG

RIDICULOUS. It's was never about just acceptance......it's about normalization. And when you're normalizing kids, it's then call indoctrination.
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
TXAGFAN
AG

GOP leaders do NOTHING to stand up to this at the national level.... except in Florida generally.

Acquiescence among those who should be our political and social allies is the problem.
cancel your cable. Cancel your Disney plus. Don't go to disneyworld/land.

Many who ***** about Disney on here have posts about Disney trips, movies and tv shows, watch ESPN, etc. If you believe they are that evil do all the things above. Legislating companies to hurt them? That's some democrat *****

The obsession with legislating business "woke think" by Republicans is so insane I can't even begin to fathom how you got there.
TXAGFAN
AG
Keller6Ag91 said:

RIDICULOUS. It's was never about just acceptance......it's about normalization. And when you're normalizing kids, it's then call indoctrination.
Well, yeah. We made all this progress because we were normalized. Sorta hard to be a bigot when your gay brother is sitting across the table from you at Christmas dinner. We quit dying from HIV/AIDS, more people started coming out, etc. Pretty big shift from 80s/90s. It's a good thing. Hopefully you don't have any young people in your life who find themselves in my situation, doesn't sound like you'd be too supportive which often has grave impacts.
aggiez03
AG
TXAGFAN said:

1) God should be capitalized

2) I am sure these kids are thankful for their gay adoptive dads..

Gay (Georgia) couple charged with molesting their adopted sons also pimped them out to pedophile ring, report claims

https://nypost.com/2023/01/20/couple-pimped-their-adopted-sons-out-to-pedophile-ring-report/

Gay Connecticut couple accused of raping adopted children will face trial

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/gay-conn-couple-accused-rape-face-trial-article-1.1310010

Shooter McGavin
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Many who ***** about Disney on here have posts about Disney trips, movies and tv shows, watch ESPN, etc. If you believe they are that evil do all the things above. Legislating companies to hurt them? That's some democrat *****

The obsession with legislating business "woke think" by Republicans is so insane I can't even begin to fathom how you got there.
I avoid all of woke crap businesses as much as possible. I don't/won't give a dime to Disney and hope they sell off ESPN asap. The only time I watch it is for the Ags.

The only legislating people want is that prevents this crap from being forced on us and children. Leave me and the kids alone and we're good.

Funky Winkerbean
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Adoption would be a baby delivered by a stork.

Another fail.

TxTarpon
AustinCountyAg said:

**** disney. this is ****ing sick. Im so tired of this gay **** being crammed down our throats. sickening what they are trying to do to our kids
Me too
These perverts need to stop sexualizing children.
AGC
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Gay dinosaurs can't have eggs. We all know that. So why would you include them in a show that's supposed to be educational? And why go find eggs for them? Why anthropomorphize them by discussing how they'd be good dads, despite them not being like humans at all? Yeah, we're the ones who are obsessed, that's it!
TXAGFAN
AG
No, god is fine.

You want to post all the awful straight parents too and extrapolate them to the entire population of straight parents? Of course not. Get a grip.
TXAGFAN
AG
Shooter McGavin said:

TXAGFAN said:

I avoid all of woke crap businesses as much as possible. I don't/won't give a dime to Disney and hope they sell off ESPN asap. The only time I watch it is for the Ags.

The only legislating people want is that prevents this crap from being forced on us and children. Leave me and the kids alone and we're good.

I believe the last figure was something like $10 a month of any cable subscription (traditional or streaming like YouTube) is for ESPN properties alone. If I thought DIS was as evil as some of you I wouldn't be putting a nickel in their pocket.

Not very principled, how are they gonna go woke and broke.
TXAGFAN
AG
Shooter McGavin said:

TXAGFAN said:

Have some convictions, legislate with your dollar. If you think you represent a majority then they'll have to change. You don't represent a majority, but at least you won't be sponsoring some evil organization and can maintain your beliefs.

Naw, much easier to cling with the far right social conservatives and evangelicals to legislate lol.
The Banned
TXAGFAN said:

So if we believe that a company is rotting the minds of children, our only recourse is to stop buying things from them? There is no room for legal maneuvering at all? Cigarettes should still be marketed to children? Tv decency laws should be dropped and naked people should be shown on kids shows?

You may be right that many boycotters are hypocrites but your oversimplification of the manner in which the legal system can be used is just dumb
Capitol Ag
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Keller6Ag91 said:

Well, yeah. We made all this progress because we were normalized. Sorta hard to be a bigot when your gay brother is sitting across the table from you at Christmas dinner. We quit dying from HIV/AIDS, more people started coming out, etc. Pretty big shift from 80s/90s. It's a good thing. Hopefully you don't have any young people in your life who find themselves in my situation, doesn't sound like you'd be too supportive which often has grave impacts.
My issue isn't about acceptance or "normalization". But don't you agree that Disney should leave this stuff out of shows meant for small children. It's totally forced and produced for the wrong reasons. It's more about some on one side literally trying to "get back at" those on another side of an issue and not about actually doing something for the homosexual community. There is no need, and never was, to even hint at this stuff in children's programming and media designed for them. Add a gay character to an adult show. I'm fine with it. I liked the 3rd episode of HBO's The last of Us. It was well done. But so much of this does gays a huge disservice b/c it is more about some individuals cramming this stuff in the face of the people they consider "homophobic". It's childish and dumb. It's a solution looking for a problem. They need to stop as this type of stuff as it eventually will backfire when they go too far like Anheuser-Busch did with the transvestite on Budlight cans. Know your customer and don't pander to a group that won't pay your bills.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
As evidenced by this thread, it is an existential crisis for gay people when we criticize normalizing this ****

Pedal to the metal.

Globohomo preys on your children.

TheEternalPessimist
TXAGFAN said:

Wrong. There are hundreds of thousands of straight couples waiting to adopt. Beuracracy and Courts slow roll the process on purpose and discriminate against traditional heterosexual couples

End gay and lesbian adoption - it is EVIL and should be outlawed.

Has nothing to do with abortion.
--

B-1 83
AG
Well…………there are academic studies by real PhDs that show over 10% of the dinosaur community was gay, and when you throw in the rest of the alphabet dinosaur community it's a good thing we're exposing children to this.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
ChemEAg08
AG
Damn this one hit a nerve with our resident leftist.

Can't stand it when we point out the attempted grooming by leftist organizations because it's totally normal to groom kids into believing homosexuality is normal.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Capitol Ag said:

TXAGFAN said:

Keller6Ag91 said:

My issue isn't about acceptance or "normalization". But don't you agree that Disney should leave this stuff out of shows meant for small children. It's totally forced and produced for the wrong reasons. It's more about some on one side literally trying to "get back at" those on another side of an issue and not about actually doing something for the homosexual community. There is no need, and never was, to even hint at this stuff in children's programming and media designed for them. Add a gay character to an adult show. I'm fine with it. I liked the 3rd episode of HBO's The last of Us. It was well done. But so much of this does gays a huge disservice b/c it is more about some individuals cramming this stuff in the face of the people they consider "homophobic". It's childish and dumb. It's a solution looking for a problem. They need to stop as this type of stuff as it eventually will backfire when they go too far like Anheuser-Busch did with the transvestite on Budlight cans. Know your customer and don't pander to a group that won't pay your bills.

Disney and gay promoters want kids to be cool with and consider being gay. This has millions of benefits to the globohomo side and none of what they want coincides with the child's well-being:

More left leaning
More drug dependent (legal and illegal)
More open to sexual promiscuity
Less accepting of the nuclear family
Etc.

They are fine with confusing kids as a confused child is a malleable child.
TheEternalPessimist
TXAGFAN said:

Shooter McGavin said:

TXAGFAN said:

Have some convictions, legislate with your dollar. If you think you represent a majority then they'll have to change. You don't represent a majority, but at least you won't be sponsoring some evil organization and can maintain your beliefs.

Naw, much easier to cling with the far right social conservatives and evangelicals to legislate lol.
It doesn't require a 'majority' to win a battle or hurt Disney's bottom line. And it did not take a majority to win a revolution against an evil government in 1776 and 1836. The deviancy movement will be crushed. Economically. Socially, Governmentally. In all facets. If not in my lifetime, then eventually in the lifetime of my descendants. The lies of your ilk, having resulted in societal catastrophe, will be responded to with codified law that makes the re-rise of it IMPOSSIBLE.

We are having more babies, Solid True Christian Churches (not liberal ones) are growing, we are removing our children from your indoctrination centers, there is growing discontent with your woke culture of death, and we are assured that righteousness will win out.
--

TheEternalPessimist
The goaltender of societal deviancy is always lurking. As expected.
--

Evanhue
AG
We live in a wicked and perverse generation.
Sea Speed
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

As evidenced by this thread, it is an existential crisis for gay people when we criticize normalizing this ****

Pedal to the metal.

Globohomo preys on your children.

Someone must have had the ban lifted in the last day.
Keller6Ag91
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Keller6Ag91 said:

It's not bigoted to believe homosexuality is unnatural (which it is). Nature never intended for one's man's phallus to go into another man's rear end. There's no "fit" and it's a disease laden action.

I'm sorry that you feel that it's natural, but it's not. I have unnatural issues in my own life that cause me to drift off course as well, just much different than yours.
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
Catag94
AG
Maybe there is truth to dinosaurs becoming gay…..maybe this contributed to their extinction!
murphyag
AG

TXAGFAN said:

Wrong. There are hundreds of thousands of straight couples waiting to adopt. Beuracracy and Courts slow roll the process on purpose and discriminate against traditional heterosexual couples

The problem is that majority of those thousands of couples waiting to adopt only want to adopt white babies. That's the reason Texas has the huge number of kids in the state foster care system.
TheEternalPessimist
murphyag said:

TXAGFAN said:

The problem is that majority of those thousands of couples waiting to adopt only want to adopt white babies. That's the reason Texas has the huge number of kids in the state foster care system.
I see tons of white gay men salivating to adopt black babies....... right..................

Black babies are adopted out by people of many ethnic backgrounds. The issue is children that enter foster care that are not infants. Across the spectrum, those children are harder to place. However, the bureaucracy is in large part to blame for this. My sister spent 11 years at Dallas County CPS as case worker, manager, and director before moving to a contractor. She has seen the mess the bureaucracy creates..... like federal and state rules that prevent native American children from being placed in white, black, or Hispanic homes. Go figure that one out.
--

TheEternalPessimist
Catag94 said:

Maybe there is truth to dinosaurs becoming gay…..maybe this contributed to their extinction!
The Gay Dinosaur theory.

Also lends credence to Alex Jones.

If the dinosaurs were gay ..... then the frogs are definitely gay.
--

Dimebag Darrell
TXAGFAN said:

Why the F are we hammering kids from all angles with this and all other types of LGBTQ nonsense?

This makes me more AGAINST gay adoption.
AGC
AG
murphyag said:

TXAGFAN said:

This is misleading at best. Major metro areas like
Houston deny white families mixed race or African American children for cultural reasons. Know quite a few who were denied for that reason; preference was African American families so they had to keep waiting.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.