Year Covid-19 Booster from here on out?

1,874 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Tony Franklins Other Shoe
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How much is Pfizer paying this guy?

Shooter McGavin
AG
Had my annual physical yesterday.

My doc verified that I had the first two shots, but didn't ask me if I wanted any more. I said I was done taking them and she said "I am too".

Asked about flu shot and I said I didn't have one this year. She said, "Flu season is about over, so you're good"

She said "I'm a big believer in natural immunity!"

I concurred.
C@LAg
Shooter McGavin said:

My doc verified that I had the first two shots, but didn't ask me if I wanted any more. I said I was done taking them and she said "I am too".

Asked about flu shot and I said I didn't have one this year. She said, "Flu season is about over, so you're good"

I concurred.
and then you kissed.
CDUB98
AG
**** THAT GUY!!
Rapier108
Fauci and take his shots and shove them.

He should be facing a trial for crimes against humanity, followed by a trip to the gallows if convicted.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Shooter McGavin
AG
C@LAg said:

Shooter McGavin said:

I concurred.
and then you kissed.
Uh, nope. I don't think her wife would approve.

Mine wouldn't either.
MarathonAg12
Shooter McGavin said:

C@LAg said:

Shooter McGavin said:

I concurred.
and then you kissed.

Mine wouldn't either.
Oh man......buckle up boys
C@LAg
Shooter McGavin said:

C@LAg said:

Shooter McGavin said:

I concurred.
and then you kissed.

Mine wouldn't either.
that is on you for not asking.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Insanity. Even without the vaccine concerns, it's a minor illness unless you are a train wreck of bad health. China is also not done releasing viruses. I'm happy to build as much robust natural immunity as possible for when the big one happens
MouthBQ98
AG
Hell to the no.

There is a small high risk population that should consider the risks versus benefits, but we already know the existing shots don't last but 2-3 months, have more side effects than predicted, and don't at all prevent transmission.
Shooter McGavin
AG
C@LAg said:

Shooter McGavin said:

C@LAg said:

Shooter McGavin said:

I concurred.
and then you kissed.

Mine wouldn't either.
that is on you for not asking.
Dear Penthouse.....

Gear down big shifters, she's not much of a looker.
13B
Why is anyone still listening to him?
MarathonAg12
13B said:

He has major influence now and advising
Rapier108
13B said:

He is the high priest of the Church of the Branch Covidians.

They worship him and still believe he is the man who saved them from the virus and thus they owe him their unending and unbreakable loyalty.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
MarathonAg12
Rapier108 said:

13B said:

They worship him and still believe he is the man who saved them from the virus and thus they owe him their unending and unbreakable loyalty.
Did Biden present him with the Presidential Medal of Freedom?
Ag87H2O
AG
13B said:

The fact that he's still out there giving interviews and opinions is a giant FU to every person in this country that ever rightly questioned his proclamations regarding Covid. That arrogant turd should be embarrassed to show his face in public.

I am reminded of the famous C.S. Lewis quote -

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

Fauci is a pathological leftist narcissist with a God complex. He's the absolute worst type of person to have led this country's Covid response.
combat wombat™
AG
WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL LISTENING TO THAT CHARLATAN???
Rapier108
MarathonAg12 said:

Rapier108 said:

13B said:

Did Biden present him with the Presidential Medal of Freedom?
Bush 43 did.
ProgN
COVID vaccine update: FDA authorizes Pfizer booster for some children under age five | Fox News

Quote:

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has authorized a single booster dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine bivalent for children six months old through four years of age.

At least two months prior to getting this booster, children must have completed their three-dose primary vaccination series.

Children in that age range who only received the first two doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine are not currently eligible for this booster. The FDA recommends that they complete the three-dose series.
Parents should have their kids taken away if they want to put this **** in their babies.
EskimoJoe
combat wombat said:

WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL LISTENING TO THAT CHARLATAN???

He has his flock of true believers.
sleepybeagle
AG
Hey to my friends on the left... that's Big Pharma you've lifted up as your savior!

Let that roll off your liberal tongues... "I support big pharma... I trust big pharma... I want more big pharma!"
Harry Stone
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

How much is Pfizer paying this guy?

it was always gonna go here. ive been saying this for a long time now. this is the new flu and it wont ever go away.
Rapier108
sleepybeagle said:

Hey to my friends on the left... that's Big Pharma you've lifted up as your savior!

Let that roll off your liberal tongues... "I support big pharma... I trust big pharma... I want more big pharma!"
Just like now the left supports war without end and wants more war.
Shoefly!
AG
Rapier108 said:

13B said:

Where all the Red Crosses at?
annie88
AG
. . .
Muy
AG
I asked my doc if she wanted me to donate a sperm sample, and she said "sir, this is a Wendy's"
samurai_science
MarathonAg12 said:

13B said:

He has major influence now and advising
He might go to jail

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/not-making-headlines-faucis-darkest-day-caught-in-bribery-scheme-to-save-his-skin-repeatedly-lied-on-covid-origins-paid-off-doctors-former-cdc-chair-dr-redfield-testifies-confirms-all-v/
aggiehawg
AG

PCC_80
AG
I saw something a few months ago that Pfizer has already set the price for future boosters. I think it will be about $150/shot whenever the Govt stops paying for them.

I am sure that a lot of Dems/Libs will be paying Pfizer for their boosters every year for themselves and their whole family. Screw them if they are this stupid.
ProgN
I would love it if my taxes paid for the vaccine and all boosters for all Dems/progressives and their entire families.
one safe place
Why? Finally got Covid last friday, pretty much a nothing burger.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Yes, by all means, load up on those boosters. Please, please, please. Take mine too

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.