AI determined that soyface is the biggest predictor of political leanings

2,652 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by nortex97
Nanomachines son
How long do you want to ignore this user?

If the subject looks at the camera with a surprises expression then they are almost certainly a leftist.
TexasAggie_02
93MarineHorn
SOYFACE. That's pretty funny, OP. Nice work.
Pookers
AG
Soyjak memes are always funny.
Ozzy Osbourne
Soylent Grin strikes again
Ernest Tucker
AG
I guess this shines some light on why they use the word "unexpectedly" so much.
stetson
AG
I have long told my friends that I can peg a liberal by their face with 75% accuracy. I'm convinced that political leanings are largely genetic.
FJB
The Banned
stetson said:

I have long told my friends that I can peg a liberal by their face with 75% accuracy. I'm convinced that political leanings are largely genetic.

You can generally tell by their looks, but It's not genetic. You can find photos of girls who walked away from their crazy leftist leanings and you'd hardly recognize them. they they go from hags to normal looking/good looking women rapidly
TheEternalPessimist
Nanomachines son said:

If the subject looks at the camera with a surprises expression then they are almost certainly a leftist.
I think I have a soyface but am definitely not aligned to soy boys.

Im just old and freaking prednisone I take for joint inflammation causes swollen face.
Jason C.
AG
Soylariface
TexAgs91
AG
> AI determined that soyface is the biggest predictor of political leanings

It's pretty easy to tell isn't it?

"Freedom is never more than one election away from extinction"
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Dimebag Darrell
I can tell a lib from a conservative with stunning accuracy. Better than any AI and I feel confident in saying that. That said, is looking surprised at the camera really a thing with libs? Not sure I follow, examples would be appreciated.
Nanomachines son
The Banned said:

stetson said:

You can generally tell by their looks, but It's not genetic. You can find photos of girls who walked away from their crazy leftist leanings and you'd hardly recognize them. they they go from hags to normal looking/good looking women rapidly

No it is genetic, it's been proven that it is. Physiognomy is actually a real thing.
AggieVictor10
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

I can tell a lib from a conservative with stunning accuracy. Better than any AI and I feel confident in saying that. That said, is looking surprised at the camera really a thing with libs? Not sure I follow, examples would be appreciated.

That's something millenials do(look at youtube thimbnails). Otherwise, i unfortunately look like a brown skinned version of soyjack. Bald with a potato shaped head. Mouth isn't agape in pics like that though. Never was a fan of that trend.
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
TheEternalPessimist
Nanomachines son said:

The Banned said:

stetson said:

No it is genetic, it's been proven that it is. Physiognomy is actually a real thing.
If it is genetic, then explain why people shift from liberal to conservative or conservative to liberal.

Ultimately, it comes down to world view which is influenced by an external philosophy (like the Bible, Koran, etc), internalized 'feelings', or both.
Nanomachines son
TheEternalPessimist said:

Nanomachines son said:

The Banned said:

stetson said:

If it is genetic, then explain why people shift from liberal to conservative or conservative to liberal.

Ultimately, it comes down to world view which is influenced by an external philosophy (like the Bible, Koran, etc), internalized 'feelings', or both.

That is not what identical twin studies prove at all nor adopted sibling studies. Identical twins end up the extemely similar as adults no matter how they were raised. Conversely adopted siblings in the same household are no more similar than two random people off the street.

We know from genetics that facial features do indicate specific kinds of behaviors and that people who look similar actually do behave in similar manners. That is doppelgngers actually do act similarly to each other.

People don't like to think about genetics affecting human behavior this way but that's how it works.
RWWilson
This is similar to the older method. If a person jumped in fear when seeing their shadow, they were liberals.
Ciboag96
TheEternalPessimist said:

[
Im just old and freaking prednisone I take for joint inflammation causes swollen face.

The medicine you take for swelling causes…….swelling?

Methinks you've been had
stetson
AG
TexAgs91 said:

> AI determined that soyface is the biggest predictor of political leanings

It's pretty easy to tell isn't it?

With their love of abortion, replacing children with dogs, or having to find a dude willing to climb on top of them, they will have to be outnumbered soon, right?
FJB
gbaby23
AG
stetson said:

I learn towards epigenetic. Pretty much everything the government pushes on us and allows eventually turns you into a docile, weak slave.
Sea Speed
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/soyface?src=hashtag_click
BadMoonRisin
AG
lb3
AG
Defense attorney will be using this during jury selection soon.
nortex97
AG
That glamor shot of michael threw me off.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.