Biden speaking now on the border….

3,762 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by APHIS AG
ShotOver
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
…withKamala standing at attention behind him. These two are so hypocritical….
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
on the border mexican food is the closest biden has gotten to the border.
Ellis Wyatt
When you say "on the border" what you mean is "about the border."

That delirious mother****er will never go to the border.
Fireman
AG
zephyr88
AG
Pee-Paw sounds like he has Covid again...
FTAG 2000
AG
Let me guess - blanket amnesty is the only solution.
Irish 2.0
Dumb **** just called Harris "President"
justcallmeharry
S
He just mentioned "President Harris."

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
agent-maroon
AG
"President Harris" it's coming
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
WestTexAg12
AG
I hate this mother****er. Blaming republicans saying "they don't want to fix it".

We wanted it fixed from day 1. You haven't done **** for 2 years and your blowhard VP failed. Mayorkis failed. You failed.

Enforce the law, deport those here illegally, and force them through ports of entry Legally.

Worthless bag of *****
zephyr88
AG
Aggie95
AG
such disingenuous bull **** he is spewing. He has no idea how bad things are at the border. Every issue is the result of republicans. He blames lack of funding for everything.
Ellis Wyatt
WestTexAg12 said:

I hate this mother****er. Blaming republicans saying "they don't want to fix it".

We wanted it fixed from day 1. You haven't done **** for 2 years and your blowhard VP failed. Mayorkis failed. You failed.
He's done the opposite of fixing it. He hasn't failed. He has done exactly as he wanted and no one has so much as been fired for it.
zephyr88
AG
agent-maroon said:

"President Harris" it's coming
Someone around him has been saying this out loud... certainly, it's echoing between his ears.
Irish 2.0
Republicans aren't interested in blanket immunity and amnesty for illegals. Take that bull**** off the table and this can be fixed in a day.
agent-maroon
AG
biden blaming the border situation on Republicans is like the ruskies blaming the Ukranians for not negotiating. And for a lot of the same reasons
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
sek92
AG
Did he just ask president Harris for help with a word?
zephyr88
AG

justcallmeharry
S
Dementia Joe has no idea what he is saying...

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
agwrestler
AG
Fireman said:

AOC has had a lot of work done.
annie88
AG
ShotOver said:

…withKamala standing at attention behind him. These two are so hypocritical….

They have a cartel down there don't they?

Just saying.
TxAgPreacher
S
Biden, ALL democrats, and most republicans are all traitors. They have been complicit in illegal immigration for decades.
Gigem314
AG
justcallmeharry said:

She always looks like the school teacher peaking over the shoulder of the student when they're paired together.
Ellis Wyatt
Gigem314 said:

justcallmeharry said:

She always looks like the school teacher peaking over the shoulder of the student when they're paired together.
Except her blank expression says "Man, I saw this one thing in the 'Kama Sutra' book I can't wait to try out!"
TexAgs91
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

Again... Biden did not fail at what he wanted to achieve with the border.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
Raiderjay
What "effort" did she lead??? Letting millions of illegal aliens cross the border unscreened, unducumented, unchecked???

How anyone can claim to support, vote for and believe this BS is sick....

Where are the resident Libs, who voted for these crackheads, and can they give any intelligent reason it is ok to allow millions of people flood across our border, AND also provide any believe fact it is the Republicans' fault.....

[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
TRM
AG
Not good enough. Even with these instructions they're still ignoring asylum laws.

Biden warns migrants: 'Do not just show up at the border' | The Hill
Quote:

President Biden on Thursday warned migrants to not "just show up" at the southern U.S. border, while announcing new steps that aims to alleviate the crisis at the border.

"Do not, do not just show up at the border. Stay where you are and apply legally from there," Biden said in remarks at the White House.

The Biden administration announced steps in the wake of an uptick in Venezuelans traveling through Mexico, including a cell phone app for those seeking asylum. Migrants can use the app to schedule an appointment at the port of entry and make their asylum claim there without crossing the border unlawfully.

He also announced the U.S. will expand the parole program for people from Venezuela, Nicaragua and Haiti.

He warned that "starting today, if you do not apply through the legal process, you will not be eligible for this new parole program."

"The actions we are announcing today will make things better, will make things better, but will not fix the border problem completely," he added.
pdc093
WestTexAg12 said:

Enforce the law, deport those here illegally, and force them through ports of entry Legally.

Worthless bag of *****

D.U.'s response to Biden's slurred salad border speech.....

"It sounds MAGA, but Biden promises "safe, orderly, and humane" process"

These folks go OUT OF THEIR WAY to ignore it. It helps that MSM facilitates them.

Science Denier
AG
Aggie95 said:

such disingenuous bull **** he is spewing. He has no idea how bad things are at the border. Every issue is the result of republicans. He blames lack of funding for everything.
Wrong. He knows exactly how bad they are. His puppet masters know exactly had bad they are.

The border disaster is working exactly as planned.
LOL OLD
Urban Ag
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

WestTexAg12 said:

He's done the opposite of fixing it. He hasn't failed. He has done exactly as he wanted and no one has so much as been fired for it.
Slight disagreement Ellis. He's doing exactly what he is being instructed to do. He has no idea what he wants, what he had for breakfast, or where the bathroom is.

Harris isn't any better as she is abject moron.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
justcallmeharry said:

I know he is brain cramped, but this just shows he doesn't know a thing about what is going on. How can you mix up those numbers sooooo bad?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
TheEternalPessimist
Thank You Mr. "President" for magically solving the border crisis immediately by just gracing it with your presence.

You may return to Delaware, Martha's Vineyard, the Bahamas or wherever else you have been spending your taxpayer funded 4 year vacation now.
JFABNRGR
AG
I clicked on fox news for the 2nd time since 11-3-20 trying to catch the reading of the affidavit on Idaho murder case and instead caught this incoherent word salad spewing out of our CIC's minor fragrance detector orifices.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn
RulesForTheeNotForMe
AG
justcallmeharry said:

To be fair.... His only reference point for what a lethal Fentanyl dosage would be is knowing what his son Hunter has survived from to this point.... Hunter has probably worked his way up to a 20 lb dose tolerance by this point.
Scotty Appleton
RulesForTheeNotForMe said:

justcallmeharry said:

To be fair.... His only reference point for what a lethal Fentanyl dosage would be is knowing what his son Hunter has survived from to this point.... Hunter has probably worked his way up to a 20 lb dose tolerance by this point.

1000 George Floyds
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.