The bots are in for a surprise tomorrow

4,499 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by VitruvianAg
TequilaMockingbird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So says Elon- SIAP

Ag87H2O
AG
This should be good. In for the bot swat.
C@LAg
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
Is he scorching the sky?
GinMan
AG

Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
GinMan said:

Although I'm in the crowd of "nothing will ever happen", I can rest a little easier knowing validation is coming and people like that little turd will get judged by a higher power. Even the biggest covidiots will have to internally live with their pangs of guilt behind their sheep faces.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
fullback44
AG
Many of the Covidiots will never admit they were wrong and responsible for leading us to the economic ruin we are in today … how many lives and business did they ruin ?
Ag4life80
AG
Love how Musk is drawing out the releases - never out of the news cycle. Unbelievable and sad at the same time.
WaltonAg18
AG
GinMan said:

One joke.
AGHouston11
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

GinMan said:

Although I'm in the crowd of "nothing will ever happen", I can rest a little easier knowing validation is coming and people like that little turd will get judged by a higher power. Even the biggest covidiots will have to internally live with their pangs of guilt behind their sheep faces.

It is sad to know nothing will happen!

The people supposed to protect are the people involved.
Also yes correct lots of coverage on Congress making great speeches and investigations will likely happen but everyone knows NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

The FBI got cold busted for purposely violating the FISA courts. They got busted for trying to cover it up. What was the big punishment………. The guy in charge got to go on a book tour and add more millions in his bank account! The FBI ……. Well they got to investigate themselves and make recommendations on what they should do better.

Average citizens go to prison. Our government officials get pensions, book tours, and media appearances.
scoop12
AG
I'm wondering if his slow release was more than just a strategy to keep twitter in the news, but a planned rollout to analyze bot behavior
DallasAg 94
scoop12 said:

I'm wondering if his slow release was more than just a strategy to keep twitter in the news, but a planned rollout to analyze bot behavior
It is the opposite of a Friday Night Dump where you put so much information in such a small window of limited news cycles that nothing gets covered.

What he is doing is ensuring that everything that needs to be covered has the opportunity to get attention.
FJB
AG
Curious how our cousin board forum will react. They may be battening down the hatches.
milosh
"Full self driving is coming by the end of this year". Y'all need to get used to Elon Standard Time.
captkirk
AG
milosh said:

"Full self driving is coming by the end of the year". Y'all need to get used to Elon Standard Time.
4 big dumps in a week and the firing of an FBI plant. Elon Standard Time is fine with me.

BigRobSA
milosh said:

"Full self driving is coming by the end of the year". Y'all need to get used to Elon Standard Time.

Did he say "this year"? If not, then he's still on schedule for end of SOME year. Boom, lib-speaked.
mwp02ag
AG
Think this stance through. If you believe nothing will happen what has to happen to Musk/Twitter?

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm
Just saying this is a critical time for the Republic and the deep state can not allow Twitter to exist in its current form and control the narrative.

Just think through the possibilities and tell me what you guys think happens?
titan
S

GinMan said:

People keep saying "nothing will ever happen" but that only applies (true enough) to the justice dept machinery. It does not refer at all to the other kind of "happens" that the peoples of nations sometimes do with such revelations. In Britain for example, a vote of confidence would already be gathering signatures.

Proof of illegitimacy may have its own harvest.

Muktheduck
mwp02ag said:

Think this stance through. If you believe nothing will happen what has to happen to Musk/Twitter?

Just saying this is a critical time for the Republic and the deep state can not allow Twitter to exist in its current form and control the narrative.

I think Elon is building up so much social capital they have to be extremely careful in going after him.

You can't just make him disappear, it would be a martyrdom that would galvanize a revolution. You can't deplatform him now that he's bought his own. And he's got way too much wealth in too many areas to try and cut him off at the knees with the banks.

I think they're just taking the L on this one. Nothing will really change long term, they'll slowly grab hold of whatever new regime and narratives crop up. They'll eventually find ways to mitigate Twitter or turn it back to their advantage
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
I would hope that Musk has round the clock security that is truly trustworthy protecting him. I don't put it past anyone at the highest levels of government to put out a hit on him.

Strange to think that a South African is the best hope for setting Americans free. I think he's even more "dangerous" to the swamp than Trump was.

-----------------------
Truth without love is brutality. Love without truth is compromise.
whatthehey78
AG
titan said:

GinMan said:

People keep saying "nothing will ever happen" but that only applies (true enough) to the justice dept machinery. It does not refer at all to the other kind of "happens" that the peoples of nations sometimes do with such revelations. In Britain for example, a vote of confidence would already be gathering signatures.

Proof of illegitimacy may have its own harvest.

something...something..."and the truth will set you free",
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
I disagree - if Musk were to disappear tomorrow there would not be enough of a groundswell response needed to make sure the revolution was televised.

In time he can open up more eyes and minds, but he's most vulnerable right now before he opens it all up.

-----------------------
Truth without love is brutality. Love without truth is compromise.
mwp02ag
AG
I've said before that I am very optimistic about where this is all going because its so hard to contain the narrative and that was before Elon bought Twitter. Now its a certainty to me, if they can not stop Elon and Twitter, justice will prevail. If they do stop him it's the absolute end of the Republic because without blind justice, rule of law and freedom of speech the ideal that is America is dead.

Musk needs as much support and protection as each of us can give. I suppose that starts with massive pressure on elected official to do something but I am skeptical that ANYONE currently in office will do the right thing. I'm also encouraged by the apparent pressure to get rid of McDaniels, she's gotta go.
AGHouston11
AG
mwp02ag said:

Well for one they are trying to make Elon the worst person on the planet (after Trump) and they are trying to make Twitter irrelevant.

These Twitter dumps we read here about them and we may see them in the few conservative outlets being reported but it's largely being ignored in all media.

When it is covered it's covered negatively against Twitter and Elon! The grandstanding celebrities leaving get lots of coverage and Twitter is labeled as a place against democracy.

Just read some of the coverage and you would think Chinese propagandists were writing the articles they are so removed from the truth.

So the verdict is still out if their strategy will work and I think Elon is a step ahead hopefully at this point but it's going to get worse!
Romello
Govt violating people's free speech will definitely see the courts in the near future. The evidence Elon has released so far has set that in motion.
sharpdressedman
Guy on a Buffalo said:

I would hope that Musk has round the clock security that is truly trustworthy protecting him. I don't put it past anyone at the highest levels of government to put out a hit on him.

Strange to think that a South African is the best hope for setting Americans free. I think he's even more "dangerous" to the swamp than Trump was.
Agree. President Trump was effectively controlled by the governmental deep state and the msm. Musk is far more difficult to combat because of his independence, unrestricted communications forum, and largely favorable world-wide persona.

His multiple tweets and public statements about his life being in jeopardy (eg. "If I committed suicide, it's not real." and "If I die under mysterious circumstances, it's been nice knowin ya." clearly indicate his understanding of the gravity of his "big reveals" and the danger of publishing them. He is an existential threat to the deep state.

I believe he is dumping mega/terabytes of data/information as quickly as possible to assure it gets to the public eye before an attempt is made on his life.

Corrupt government entities cannot stop him fast enough, and the msm can't block or ignore what he is revealing, though both axes of evil will try mightily.

We'll see what happens, while praying for the success of his efforts..
titan
S
mwp02ag said:

I've said before that I am very optimistic about where this is all going because its so hard to contain the narrative and that was before Elon bought Twitter. Now its a certainty to me, if they can not stop Elon and Twitter, justice will prevail. If they do stop him it's the absolute end of the Republic because without blind justice, rule of law and freedom of speech the ideal that is America is dead.

Musk needs as much support and protection as each of us can give. I suppose that starts with massive pressure on elected official to do something but I am skeptical that ANYONE currently in office will do the right thing. I'm also encouraged by the apparent pressure to get rid of McDaniels, she's gotta go.
Agree. Its cause for more optimism than any particular outcome of the midterms would have been. Because this is starting to unmask the elite cabal narrative that dictates things. And yes, if they do take him down its the end of the Republic but can also hope in that dire scenario it goes on to mean also the end of putting up with it and `end' doesn't mean the end of liberty.
VitruvianAg
AG
"Just read some of the coverage and you would think Chinese propagandists were writing the articles"

Are you surprised? You think CCP operatives aren't embedded all over APPL, GOOGLE, FB and the others that cooperate with the CCP.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.