Sacheen Littlefeather a Fraud

2,851 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BaitShack
Desert Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Like everything else in Hollywood

family-of-sacheen-littlefeather-who-rejected-marlon-brandos-oscar-says-her-native-american-heritage-is-a-lie

Rapier108
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Man, I knew she was too pretty looking to be pure Native American, but didn't want to say anything.

In hindsight, being an attention seeking whiny liberal should have been a screaming red flag. Glad she was boo'd.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
oldcrow91
AG
That garbage brings a tear to my eye.
CanyonAg77
AG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eyes_Cody

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/10/18/elizabeth-warrens-dna-disaster-221607/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Owl

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ward_Churchill

Many, many more, including Rachel Dolezal and Johnny Depp:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretendian
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

That same year she did a spread in Playboy magazine. We knew no Native would do that. Especially during the 70s …The last thing we as Native women wanted anyone to think of us was as sex objects."

Disgusting! Where on the Internet could one see such a thing to properly condemn it?
captkirk
AG
Liberals have been pretending to be native American since at least 1973
CanyonAg77
AG
Want a laugh? Here's The New Yorker from just a month ago, praising her, and still buying the bull***t that she is Indian.

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/notes-on-hollywood/revisiting-sacheen-littlefeathers-shocking-appearance-at-the-1973-oscars

Quote:

Meanwhile, details emerged about the mysterious young woman whom Brando had sent in his place. Littlefeather was born Marie Cruz, the press reported, and had joined the Native American occupation of Alcatraz Island, in San Francisco, a few years earlier. She was also a Hollywood "bit player" who had done modelling work, appeared in a film as an "Italian prostitute," and once been named Miss American Vampire, in a promotional contest for the horror flick "House of Dark Shadows." The tabloids circulated a false rumor that she wasn't really Native Americanjust another Hollywood pretenderand her proximity to the schlockier side of show business cast a cloud over her cause. "

Ooops!
MookieBlaylock
AG
So in 2062 we find out the Will Smith slap was staged
cr06gis
AG
Quote:

Littlefeather, who died earlier this month, made headlines in August after the Academy of Arts and Sciences apologized to her for the treatment she received during the 1973 Oscars. Back then, she appeared on stage in traditional Native dress and lamented the mistreatment of Native Americans by Hollywood and other industries. As she spoke, the audience booed, and presenters went on to mock her.

This is the MAGA I want
milner79
AGinHI
AG
Lying for gain like this doesn't happen anymore.

Everybody is super honest, moral, and upright without any dissembling of their private motivations and desires.

Especially when it comes to politics and elections.
bam02
AG
The Pretendian.
Clob94
bam02 said:

The Pretendian.
EOT
CanyonAg77
AG
oldcrow91 said:

Subtle, Iron Eyes.
captkirk
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

oldcrow91 said:

Subtle, Iron Eyes.
Iron Eyes was Italian
Squadron7
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Want a laugh? Here's The New Yorker from just a month ago, praising her, and still buying the bull***t that she is Indian.

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/notes-on-hollywood/revisiting-sacheen-littlefeathers-shocking-appearance-at-the-1973-oscars

Quote:

Meanwhile, details emerged about the mysterious young woman whom Brando had sent in his place. Littlefeather was born Marie Cruz, the press reported, and had joined the Native American occupation of Alcatraz Island, in San Francisco, a few years earlier. She was also a Hollywood "bit player" who had done modelling work, appeared in a film as an "Italian prostitute," and once been named Miss American Vampire, in a promotional contest for the horror flick "House of Dark Shadows." The tabloids circulated a false rumor that she wasn't really Native Americanjust another Hollywood pretenderand her proximity to the schlockier side of show business cast a cloud over her cause. "

Ooops!

Layers and layers of professional editors and fact checkers!
CanyonAg77
AG
captkirk said:

CanyonAg77 said:

oldcrow91 said:

Subtle, Iron Eyes.
Iron Eyes was Italian

Duh. Thus my comment you quoted and Old Crow's post. Not to mention my pic of him along with all the other Pretendians.
beanbean
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

That same year she did a spread in Playboy magazine. We knew no Native would do that. Especially during the 70s …The last thing we as Native women wanted anyone to think of us was as sex objects."

Disgusting! Where on the Internet could one see such a thing to properly condemn it?
Google images and turn off the filter. (1st thing I went and did when I read that sentence.... Nice, in all her 70's glory.)
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
beanbean said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Google images and turn off the filter. (1st thing I went and did when I read that sentence.... Nice, in all her 70's glory.)

Looks like her teepees were enhanced.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
BaitShack
AG
It started a conversation / there are Indians in Mexico
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.