Journo Scott Braddock Sounds Like A Terrible Person

4,362 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by itsyourboypookie
Marvin_Zindler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Scott Braddock holds himself out as a "journalist" while spending most of his time on Twitter simping for democrats and talking crap about Abbott, Patrick, Paxton, etc.

He also beat the crap out of his wife and is now really mad an Aggie state rep brought it up.

AgOutsideAustin
AG
Didn't read any of that but you Mr. Zindler were the last true journalist !!
ABATTBQ11
AG
WTF is going on here?
SwigAg11
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

WTF is going on here?

I've been trying to parse that as well. Journalist and politician got in a spat?
Highway6
AG
But the left worships these sort of people
tk111
AG
Yeah Im feeling like I just stepped into season 6 episode 5 of a tv show I've never even heard of before
Fenrir
ABATTBQ11 said:

WTF is going on here?
Hyper partisan journalist and his army of mindless subhuman leftist garbage get upset that someone posted the affidavit from when the journalist beat, choked, and threatened to kill his wife in 2003 and pretend they have any amount of high ground to take.
Owlagdad
Fenrir said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

WTF is going on here?
Hyper partisan journalist and his army of mindless subhuman leftist garbage get upset that someone posted the affidavit from when the journalist beat, choked, and threatened to kill his wife in 2003 and pretend they have any amount of high ground to take.
And he begged his wife to bail his ass out with statement.... typical of abusers. Lol, "like all couples, we were not perfect". Yeah, like every less than perfect man beats a lady with belt and flashlight and tells her he is going to kill her.

If guy was in NFL, he would be banned.
Ciboag96
TAMUallen
AG
The second I read "so and so is my friend and will be if he does x" I stopped paying attention.

Some drama of epic proportions has to be in play if anybody ever thinks that's a good idea to publicly publish
Schrute Farms
ABATTBQ11 said:

WTF is going on here?

Braddock is one of the most notable voices regarding txlege issues. He's a top follow for understanding the building during session.

Braddock's also grown more critical of the GOP over the years. His influence is decreasing due to his partiality increases.

In this instance, he took another pop shot at the GOP and a meme lord dropped his ex wife's affidavit about his former abuse. Patterson, a respected R in the House, shared it and took an odd shot at Braddock. Now they're both playing a game regarding actions, access, and influence.
Schrute Farms
Also, Patterson is a fairly solid legislator with freedom to throw punches. Braddock is recently quick to virtue signal. This also reads like Patterson giving him a taste of his own medicine after some things that happened during last legislative session.
UTExan
AgOutsideAustin said:

Didn't read any of that but you Mr. Zindler were the last true journalist !!

Proud to say the original Marvin Zindler was a Tarleton alum.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Clob94
How come Republican's personal lives are completely fair game.......but you point out a Democrat that beats his WIFE (like a ****ing little coward) and all the sudden the left ain't mad at THEIR boy, they go after the Republican?
annie88
AG
Fenrir said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

WTF is going on here?
Oooh, that was good. I just stole and tweeted that.
annie88
AG
Owlagdad said:

Fenrir said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

WTF is going on here?
And he begged his wife to bail his ass out with statement.... typical of abusers. Lol, "like all couples, we were not perfect". Yeah, like every less than perfect man beats a lady with belt and flashlight and tells her he is going to kill her.

If guy was in NFL, he would be banned.
And I also stole that.
DallasAg 94
sanangelo
AG
Braddock is the main writer for Harvey Kronberg's Quorum Report, an old school online subscription website that has roots as a snail mailed newsletter years ago. Braddock isn't crazy left. I'd say he's center-left. But these days, being anywhere on the left should be viewed askance.

The Quorum Report
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Clob94 said:

How come Republican's personal lives are completely fair game.......but you point out a Democrat that beats his WIFE (like a ****ing little coward) and all the sudden the left ain't mad at THEIR boy, they go after the Republican?
Democrats are frauds. Repeat until it's an automatic response.
APHIS AG
Fenrir said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

WTF is going on here?
Again, facts to a liberal that is brought up is Kryptonite. That is why it is avoided at all costs.
itsyourboypookie
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.