What's up with Biden's eyes

6,050 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by lb3
Robert L. Peters
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I thought I was the only person that noticed how Joe Biden's eyes seem to consist entirely of a large black pupil. I think I noticed this during one of the debates. I thought was the only one that noticed until I saw a Reddit post on it. A lot of that post dealt with less than likely (or even sane) explanations like body doubles and deep fakes all the way to lizard people. While I won't dismiss the deep fakes as a possibility, I'm not ready to go to body doubles and certainly not lizard people lol!

But take a minute to go back and look at his photos from the 1980s up to the present. Without a doubt his eyes are blue and you can distinguish the pupils from the other areas of the eyes.

Am I seeing something that's not there? Note that when you Google it, your first few results will be people telling you that you're seeing something that's not there. I'm not sure why Reuters would need to fact check the color of his eyes or tell you what you're not seeing, but it's there, along with politifact and the rest of them.
Clob94
Well...... what causes your pupils to dilate?

Darkness and........ drugs.
Kvetch
AG
He died 3 years ago. Eyes have glazed over.
TXAG 05
AG
It's been mentioned many many times on here. His pupil is are dilated from the drugs they give him to keep him coherent.
BuddysBud
AG
With all the money they are printing, you would think that they could hire someone who is better at computer animation.
RoadkillBBQ
Quint foretold the future.

"He's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When he comes at ya, he doesn't seem to be living"
DallasAg 94
doubledog
TXAG 05 said:

It's been mentioned many many times on here. His pupil is are dilated from the drugs they give him to keep him coherent.
and keep him continence.

Loperamide Addiction and Abuse

Loperamide is an antidiarrheal agent commonly used to treat acute and chronic diarrhea. When taken in large quantities, the drug can produce a euphoric high similar to opioids, causing many individuals struggling with opioid addictions to abuse Loperamide either to get high or help manage withdrawal symptoms.

DL76
AG
Dementia. Check other symptoms and you can check a lot of boxes.
Apache
AG
Updated...see meme below!
Buying_time
AG
You can't hide your lyin' eyes
AGHouston11
AG
With the degree of concern they had for Trump if Joe was physically or mentally compromised I'm sure we'd know about it because the media would be all over it!

If this guy was a high school coach he'd be let go ……
Apache
AG
[url=<a][/url]

94AGBQ
AG
troy_y said:

You can't hide your lyin' Biden eyes
Same difference though
Gigem314
AG
troy_y said:

You can't hide your lyin' eyes
And your (Botox stretched) smiiiiile…is a thin disguise…
Secolobo
AG
Smart Contact Lenses: You Can Control a MicroLED Display With a Flick of Your Eyes
AG81xx
AG
You are looking at the nothing behind the eyes…..a window into his soul
JohnLA762
AG
AG81xx said:

You are looking at the nothing behind the eyes…..a window into his soul

I am not sure he has one of those. I think it is a direct view into his skull. Not a shred of light anywhere. It is a devoid of life black hole…
jefe95
AG
The left thinks he's cool because of the aviator shades.

In reality his medications that keep him lucid dilate his pupils to such an extent that he would go blind without the dark black shades.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Where pepaw takin' us, we won't need eyes.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I literally don't recall a president ever giving a speech wearing sunglasses. Yes when they're out at an event with their family or something. But he regularly is out in the Rose Garden or at some base giving a formal speech wesring sunglasses. It's obvious they are hiding his eyes.
ArbAg
AG
RoadkillBBQ said:

Quint foretold the future.

"He's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When he comes at ya, he doesn't seem to be living"

Indeed, Zombie president!
JR Ewingford
Devil
ProgN
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

titan
S

Yes, he definitely has a malevolent manner greater than Obama ever did that various memes would link him with the devil.
Moon Shadow
That's why he wears sun glasses everywhere.
Otherwise you could see all the way back to the inside of his skull.
Colonel Nonreg
AG
Come on guys! Errybody knows he's the antichrist.
MookieBlaylock
AG
I thought I was the only one that noticed Joe Biden struggles with being coherent and touching little girls?

Anyone else notice this?
pacecar02
only checking in for the jaws reference, not disappointed

Quote:

I love to go swimmin with bowlegged women and swim between their knees,
If you know any ladies that want to have babies just send them down to me,
for this is the day that we give away babies with half a pound of cheese..
titan
S
Hoof Hearted89 said:

Come on guys! Errybody knows he's the antichrist.
Which brings to mind an ironic obsevation.

He certainly has traits of it --- the destruction of the world order, just ruining anything touches, and personally a reprobate.

But never in a 1,000 years would have guessed that it might take the form of a partly demented waxen John Gill (Trek allusion there) figure. Its so different from the `ladies' man' and rich elegant figure of movies about a Daimon figure or even Biblical notions. If this guy is any ladies' man its of kids.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
CDUB98
AG
ProgN said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

One of the more disturbing movies I've ever seen, and supposedly, it was way edited down to be less psychotic.
Tex100
AG
TXAG 05 said:

the drugs aren;t working.
lb3
AG
Biden is clearly a lizard person. Confirmed when he held his tongue at the Queen's funeral so no one would see him licking his eyeballs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.