It's Really Got Suck For The WH Having Karine Jean-Pierre as Press Secretary

4,551 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by EX TEXASEX
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They're in a tight spot. She appears too be too moronic to be ushered into a friendly media job just to move her away from the spotlight. What do they do with her? They can't fire her. They fire a gay black woman in this administration and the "REEEEEEEEEE" from the LGBTQ+ community would go unhinged.

She's just so absolutely awful and even mucking up the softballs being lobbed to her by the friendly networks. Then Doocy comes in and just starts destroying her.
ABATTBQ11
AG
She won't be fired. She'll be told to step down because she still has a long career ahead of her.
The Chicken Ranch
AG
Disagree.

She's perfect for the job and doing exactly what they want her to do. The media is actually lapping her up. They love her, and you know it.
Simple Jack
They should end the briefing altogether. It's nothing but gaslighting. It's not useful at all.

Just let Biden gaslight in his Twitter.
aggiepanic95
AG
She's perfect, might even say top shelf, for this administration.
Maroon Dawn
AG
The great thing about being a leftist is you can suck at your job completely but you'll never be fired because carrying water for the party >>>>>>>>> doing a good job for the tax payers who pay your salary
Hammerly High Dive Crips
ABATTBQ11 said:

She won't be fired. She'll be told to step down because she still has a long career ahead of her.

She might be president someday. She is black, female and has sex with other women, making her more than qualified for the highest and toughest jobs in all the land in their eyes. Idiocracy is inevitable. We are already 3/4 of the way there.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
My Name Is Judge
They think she's doing great

Shes so incompetent she makes cornpop's dementia look less extreme
Sterling82
In this administration it's an easy guess. They simply promote her.
Bondag
AG
Knee pads will probably need a new speech writer in 2 weeks
kag00
AG
She only has to answer one or two hard questions, no need for a change. The lib media covers for her at every turn.
bonfarr
AG
Her first day on the job was hilarious, they introduce her and she makes the statement about being gay, a woman, a poc, and a child of immigrants and she basically had nothing else. I guess she assumed the press would just swoon over all of that for the entire session and it was obvious she wasn't prepared for any of the questions they asked her that day.
Tom Doniphon
Good luck firing a black lesbian that "identifies" as a female.
IslanderAg04
She's a protected class. Black, immigrant, Lesbian, birthing person. She can literally walk out, take a dump on the podium and not get fire.
D-Fens
Hammerly High Dive Crips
D-Fens said:

Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
FCBlitz
We are doomed as a nation. I would rather crash vertically going 500 mph than trying to land a plane that has lost all function.

Just get it over with.
halfastros81
AG
The reason the job sucks so much is their policies are largely indefensible. I don't know that it really matters who they put in that spot. I'd hate to be put in a job where I had to get in front of cameras and constantly lie, obfuscate , and divert but that's pretty much what it is. I'm not trying to defend the WH Press Secretary because I do agree she's way out of her league but when the whole administration is way out of their league it just doesn't matter.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Gigem314
AG
halfastros81 said:

The reason the job sucks so much is their policies are largely indefensible. I don't know that it really matters who they put in that spot. I'd hate to be put in a job where I had to get in front of cameras and constantly lie, obfuscate , and divert but that's pretty much what it is. I'm not trying to defend the WH Press Secretary because I do agree she's way out of her league but when the whole administration is way out of their league it just doesn't matter.
Definitely a lot of truth to that. Their policies are indefensible, so they have to deflect. Pretty much like the CM posters on this board. Only the WH Press Sec gets paid a lot of money to do it in front of the cameras.

But she's still pretty bad. She can't keep up with the lies. Even though Psaki had the personality of a sour lemon, she had the talking points down.

Gibbs under Obama couldn't speak worth a damn (constantly saying "uh" as if he'd never spoken in public before) but also had a way of calmly sticking to the script.

It really shows how talented Kayleigh was. She had missiles lobbed at her daily, but she was always prepared. She knew when to be aggressive in addressing the facts, and when to answer the question and move on. She's an excellent communicator, especially being as young as she is.
zephyr88
AG
Simple Jack said:

They should end the briefing altogether. It's nothing but gaslighting. It's not useful at all.

Just let Biden gaslight in his Twitter.
What do you mean "his" Twitter?

Dude has never posted anything and everyone knows it.

ElKabong
D-Fens said:

That's gold Jerry!
ABATTBQ87
AG
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

D-Fens said:

Need to dress her as the tar baby, cause she says nothing

/revision/latest/top-crop/width/360/height/360?cb=20181115164121
oldarmyjess66
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

They think she's doing great

Shes so incompetent she makes cornpop's dementia look less extreme
I think she makes cornpop look brilliant.
Rebel Yell
AG
She will be promoted to D&I Czar.

Sid Farkas
AG
Wascis
EX TEXASEX
Keep her. Like a picture says a thousand words. She shows more powerfully than a five hour lecture how destructive DEI is. People know that melanin and not merit put her there. I am sure it makes a lot of people realize you have a lot of POC idiots in charge of /doing jobs they should never have got.
On a side. I checked because it always seems to be this way, but why do these POC who are so proud and caught up in their race/ethnicity and never pass up a chance to say white people are Satan 2.0. Why do they ALWAYS end up marrying honkeys ??!!

?quality=75&strip=all&w=618
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.