I saw it today-- the single dumbest thing done by a dude since covid started

6,152 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by black_ice
Clob94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We all have stories, and I'd love to hear yours as well.

But today, I saw it.

My gym in North SA has a steam room. My allergies have been bothering me so went around noon to sit in it to clear up my head.

No dice. Steam room busted.

A quick Google search leads me to Gold's Gym on Austin hwy.

I change and walk in the Itty bitty little steam room.

2 minutes later, in walks a dude, naked, with a towel in his hand, wearing a surgeon style cap/rag and a full on mask...

A mask-- in a steam room smaller than a half bath...... I'm still blown away...

Cool starry bra..
BigRobSA
Congrats on the Monkeypox!
Clob94
BigRobSA said:

Ha. Pretty sure that now that I'm out of college, I m clear of that.
AgBQ-00
AG
BigRobSA said:

Lol
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.
AggiePetro07
AG
Still not as dumb as my neighbor riding his motorcycle with a mask on.

With no helmet.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Quote:

My allergies have been bothering me

He wore his mask in case he ran into anyone in the steam room with Covid. Sounds like a smart decision on his part

ttha_aggie_09
AG
AggiePetro07 said:

Still not as dumb as my neighbor riding his motorcycle with a mask on.

With no helmet.
Saw two folks in April 2020 wearing masks and no helmets on motorcycles on I45 in Galveston. Dumbest thing I have seen so far
PCC_80
AG
I still think that wearing a mask when standing/walking in a restaurant but not when sitting down in the restaurant was very very dumb. And that is still being enforced in some places.
AGinHI
AG
2/5

Little slow in the beginning. Disturbing images near the end. Not a lot of depth or character development.
DallasAg 94
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Saw two folks in April 2020 wearing masks and no helmets on motorcycles on I45 in Galveston. Dumbest thing I have seen so far
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
agsalaska
AG
I ate at Freebirds in Temple today and saw two people wearing masks. I don't think I have seen someone in a mask since I got back from Omaha. Maybe one or two at Wal Mart.

But these two were clearly proud, card carrying Democrats. Had that smug look written all over what parts of their faces I could see.

I laughed to myself.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

I still think that wearing a mask when standing/walking in a restaurant but not when sitting down in the restaurant was very very dumb. And that is still being enforced in some places.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Burdizzo
AG
BigRobSA said:

There used to be a rub-n-tug up the street across from the Chick-fil-A that the city closed down a few years back. I guess all the neighborhood pervs go to the Gold's Gym now.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
It was a couple on a motorcycle, on a major interstate, with no helmets but masked up. Peoples inability to process actual risk has been brought to light since Covid.
deddog
AG
AGinHI said:

2/5

Little slow in the beginning. Disturbing images near the end. Not a lot of depth or character development.
I laughed way too hard at this.
Highway6
AG
Saw a guy on a jet ski, alone, with a mask on in the middle of the lake. Albert f'in Einstein
JDL 96
BigRobSA said:

Hahahahaha
AgResearch
AG
Clob94 said:

BigRobSA said:

Ha. Pretty sure that now that I'm out of college, I m clear of that.

You had gay sex in college?
aggiehawg
AG
rocky the dog said:

Quote:

Glasses, nose and mouth covered. Bug resistant.

True story time. I was 15. Older brother had just bought a Kawasaki 500. Put me on the back with an open helmet and went screaming down a quiet state highway at 95 MPH. It was the black bug/love bug season with swarms of them. Bro yelled, "Get your face down!" and I hid behind him as he throttled back and downshifted.

But we were both covered with bug bits. He stopped into a lone gas station on the way back (yeah this was the late 70s, those existed) and used their water hose to spray us, helmets and the bike off, before we got back to my grandparents' house with our parents also inside.

When we walk in, I had a big smile on my face. That was fun!

Only Mom saw some bug remains on my teeth. And it kind of went downhill from there.

Ooops. Sorry, Bro. (To be fair, he didn't brush his teeth or rinse and spit either.)
2wealfth Man
AG
which head was the "mask" on
rocky the dog
AG
Yeah, I know how it was. I owned two bikes, a Yamaha 750 and later, a Kawasaki 750. Really fast bikes. I won't go into detail as I don't have time, but my adventures were mostly weather related. Dangerous as could be, but fun to live to tell about it.
Ag81Golf
Maybe he was just letting you know it was only his mouth that was off limits.
PCC_80
AG
agsalaska said:

I ate at Freebirds in Temple today and saw two people wearing masks. I don't think I have seen someone in a mask since I got back from Omaha. Maybe one or two at Wal Mart.

But these two were clearly proud, card carrying Democrats. Had that smug look written all over what parts of their faces I could see.

I laughed to myself.
One of my cousins just posted 29 pics of her vaca. Huge Corona Karen for 2 years. They were at lots of cool places doing touristy things with lots of other tourists. No masks or distancing in any pics except the one of them all on the plane. They were all masked up.

Idiotic and probably very proud of her responsible mask wearing.
befitter
Saw a guy walk out of Bucees today wearing a mask carrying a carton of Marlboro Reds.
Woods Ag
AG
If we need tor reduce populations then the people in these stories should be hurried to the front of the line.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Well now we know you like the bath houses on Austin highway

What happened when he took off the mask?
techno-ag
AG
Stories, huh? Ok, I'll play.

It was a dark and stormy night. Suddenly a shot rang out. Karen took off her mask and said, "Let's go to a sauna!"
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
leachfan
Actually, that may be the only time I'd wear a mask. Naked in front of people .
The_Waco_Kid
AG
First day of the lockdown, business hasn't closed yet - march 18, 2020.

I'm working retail. Customer walks in wearing a full biohazard suit and respirator under the suit, with two holsters on his hips. Left side is a regular sized can of lysol, right side is an industrial sized can of lysol. He's pointing at what pet food I need to grab for him. Ring it all up, pays contactless with his phone. Immediately sanitizes his phone and card reader (neither one touched each other) with said lysol. Then I carry everything out, and he points at the curb. I set everything down, and he wants me to separate it all. Fine. He then houses everything down with lysol, sprays me down, and gestures for me to flip everything over. So I do so, and he hoses everything down again. Then pulls his car up and opens the trunk. Sprays the trunk down, and the products go into the back of his car. He sprays it down again, sprays the trunk, and closes it.

This covidiot has been back every other week, and process every time except for after Biden's election. Once he took office, the guy lost the biohazard suit and respirator, but it's at least double masked and insists we do the same while he's in store.
BillYeoman
BigRobSA said:

Hahahahhahahahaah
F4GIB71
Shot a carbine match on Saturday at a range (outdoor) in Bulverde. There was a guy In the squad ahead of me wearing a mask the whole time.
F4GIB71
agsalaska
AG
The_Waco_Kid said:

I'm working retail. Customer walks in wearing a full biohazard suit and respirator under the suit, with two holsters on his hips. Left side is a regular sized can of lysol, right side is an industrial sized can of lysol. He's pointing at what pet food I need to grab for him. Ring it all up, pays contactless with his phone. Immediately sanitizes his phone and card reader (neither one touched each other) with said lysol. Then I carry everything out, and he points at the curb. I set everything down, and he wants me to separate it all. Fine. He then houses everything down with lysol, sprays me down, and gestures for me to flip everything over. So I do so, and he hoses everything down again. Then pulls his car up and opens the trunk. Sprays the trunk down, and the products go into the back of his car. He sprays it down again, sprays the trunk, and closes it.

This covidiot has been back every other week, and process every time except for after Biden's election. Once he took office, the guy lost the biohazard suit and respirator, but it's at least double masked and insists we do the same while he's in store.
I think I saw that guy in the Temple Wal Mart
BrazosDog02
AG
The_Waco_Kid said:

Thank you for enabling this behavior.

As for the OP, man, I can't imagine a situation where I'd feel like it's worthwhile to walk into a public….thing like that. To hell with the mask, I ain't going in at all. People are disgusting. This was true before covid. Lol.
TexasRebel
AG
rocky the dog said:

Quote:

Ever had a mouth full of bug?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.