Imagine attacking the government you want to bring your spouse home

9,565 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Skillet Shot
Buzzy
How long do you want to ignore this user?

If I was ever in a situation where I needed the assistance of the United States government to bring a family member home, I hope I'd possess the situational awareness to NOT attack the very government I'm seeking help from.

At this point, you can't say "liberals don't learn" because Cherelle Griner is clearly just stupid.
Wild West Pimp Style
AGHouston11
AG
If Trump was president she would be home already and they would be trashing him.

Same thing actually happened while he was president.

Hope she gets to enjoy not being oppressed in Russia
waitwhat?
I didn't even realize Griner is gay but it makes much more sense now why the Left is so interested in bringing her home. If she was straight, they would just view her as a wasted opportunity.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
FrioAg 00
AG
Per BG, she "lays pipe" with "her strap"

“At least the real Titanic hit something”

-PermianBasinAggie Daughter
Ciboag96
Can you imagine if Trump flew over there and got her freed. It would be nonstop "Trump Russian Collusion REEEEEEEE."
aggiehawg
AG
Ciboag96 said:

Can you imagine if Trump flew over there and got her freed. It would be nonstop "Trump Russian Collusion REEEEEEEE."
Where's Dennis Rodman? Russians don't like basketball now?
1872walker
waitwhat? said:

I didn't even realize Griner is gay

waitwhat?
Buzzy
waitwhat? said:

I didn't even realize Griner is gay but it makes much more sense now why the Left is so interested in bringing her home. If she was straight, they would just few her as a wasted opportunity.
Griner is intersex, i.e. a hermaphrodite.

Griner was given female hormones while growing up but stopped taking them while in high school, hence the male secondary sex characteristics like a deep voice and higher testosterone level leading to muscular development. If you consider that Griner is basically a mediocre to average male athlete, her 'domination' of women's basketball makes more sense.
Wild West Pimp Style
Turf96
So did Britney marry a cousin? Odd they have same last name.
sincereag
So, was BG born a biological male? If so, that seems so wrong that she could play women's basketball at BU and in the pros.
redcrayon
AG
Your wife husband broke the law in a foreign country. You're not entitled to an anniversary call.
Jack Squat 83
AG
50-50 on whether or not she would get on a plane if Trump arranged for her release. She might decide to stay rather than giving him credit.

I was thinking the other day how weird the whole media silence has been on her continued Russian prison stay. It's almost like the media hopes we forget about it, since this administration can't get anything done here or abroad. The entire world laughs at the woke idiots running things for now. Incredibly incompetent to a man(or whatever).
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
waitwhat?
Buzzy said:

waitwhat? said:

I didn't even realize Griner is gay but it makes much more sense now why the Left is so interested in bringing her home. If she was straight, they would just few her as a wasted opportunity.

Griner was given female hormones while growing up but stopped taking them while in high school, hence the male secondary sex characteristics like a deep voice and higher testosterone level leading to muscular development. If you consider that Griner is basically a mediocre to average male athlete, her 'domination' of women's basketball makes more sense.

Well, I DEFINITELY didn't know she was a he. I only followed the story as close as "basketball player is being held in Russia."

The left being so invested in this makes SO MUCH more sense.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
AggDogg61
Have fun in Russia, dude.
Buzzy
sincereag said:

So, was BG born a biological male? If so, that seems so wrong that she could play women's basketball at BU and in the pros.
Did you take high school biology?

Do you know what a hermaphrodite is?

Google is your friend.
Wild West Pimp Style
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Oh boy, if griner can't trust a super woke led government controlled by Democrats, alphabets, and trans non qualified persons, who the f is he gonna trust
pfo
AG
Brittney Griner got exactly the government she voted for here in the USA and now is getting exactly the government she deserves in Russia.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Now imagine if she were

Nah still wouldnt care
dcowboy808
AG
Wife??? Lol nice try...
cevans_40
AG
waitwhat? said:

I didn't even realize Griner is gay but it makes much more sense now why the Left is so interested in bringing her home. If she was straight, they would just view her as a wasted opportunity.

He's not gay. HTH
bonfarr
AG
1872walker said:

waitwhat? said:

I didn't even realize Griner is gay

waitwhat?

Britney is biologically a dude I think so technically not gay.
GE
AG
Buzzy said:

waitwhat? said:

You have a source for this? Seems plausible
bonfarr
AG
GE said:

Buzzy said:

waitwhat? said:

Need to gender test her/him with a dancing stripper, she'll flunk.

cupcakesprinkles
AG
But Biden told us that Putin fears him so why isn't Griner home yet?
Buzzy
GE said:

Buzzy said:

waitwhat? said:

Griner's sophomore year of high school, an email went out to all of the athletic directors in the district explaining they had a hermaphrodite at a school who wanted to play on the girl's basketball team. If any coach or athletic director objected, she'd be barred from playing. No athletic director objected because who cares about women's high school basketball? That player was Brittney Griner. A year or so after Griner left Baylor (she did not graduate), I happened to be talking to one of those athletic directors who was now in a different town and district and he told me the story.

All of a sudden, some of Griner's social media posts ("I dunno why this prof looking at me when he talks about sexual reproduction, I don't get dick, I give dick") made sense.
Wild West Pimp Style
Picard
AG
So, the line wasn't staffed on the new Juneteenth federal holiday weekend eh? Anyone else see the hilarious irony here?

Not Coach Jimbo
Picard said:

So, the line wasn't staffed on the new Juneteenth federal holiday weekend eh? Anyone else see the hilarious irony here?

Thank you, was the first thing that popped into mu head.

Apparently their anniversary trumps Juneteenth.
wbt5845
AG
Buzzy said:

waitwhat? said:

This is true.

You may notice there is nothing - NOTHING - out there about her life before she started at Aldine Nimitz. Seems odd in the world of AAU athletics and high dollar traveling teams that this "greatest women's player ever" would be invisible before she was a freshman in high school.
Skillet Shot
redcrayon said:

Your wife broke the law in a foreign country. You're not entitled to an anniversary call.

Bart is a dude married to a woman. Straight as they come.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.