Biden leading us into a trap

2,966 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BigRobSA
DeangeloVickers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Very interesting article

https://andmagazine.substack.com/p/is-biden-leading-us-into-a-trap?s=r

BboroAg
AG
Biden is incapable of leading his own ass to the bathroom.

Biden is a puppet doing what his masters bid him to do.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
You sure it's not a tarp ? It's Biden after all……
P.U.T.U
AG
2030? China already said it wanted to destroy global supply by them making 70% of all products by 2025 and not the low end stuff any more

AGHouston11
AG
All depends on what his payment arrangements were
Marcus Brutus
Can you imagine 80 IQ Kamala in charge while this stuff plays out?

Biden doesn't make the decisions, but Kamala would be.
Secolobo
AG
unmade bed
Marcus Brutus said:

Can you imagine 80 IQ Kamala in charge while this stuff plays out?

I think you may be a little on the high end there, but if you were purposely overshooting the estimate to avoid being labeled a racists or sexist, I understand.
whatthehey78
AG
P.U.T.U said:

2030? China already said it wanted to destroy global supply by them making 70% of all products by 2025 and not the low end stuff any more

Left out flu/virus variants and their ineffective vaccines
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
FJB
AG
Aren't we all supposed to be underwater by then? Won't we need a submarine to get to Taiwan?
Who is John Galt?

petroleo y agua
Traps are premeditated and designed to capture. OP is spot on.
aggie93
AG
Pretty dumb article if you know anything about Taiwan. Using up Stingers and Javelins won't mean much to Taiwan, the type of invasion from China would be very different and mainly relies on being able to land 5 million plus (probably 10 million) soldiers across the Taiwan Strait just to match up with the Taiwanese Army and Reserves (ignoring the 10s of millions on the island with military training). Taiwan already has US equipment and has been preparing for a Chinese invasion for 70 years. It's not like Ukraine where we are trying to desperately get them weapons, Taiwan has F-16's and Patriot Missile Batteries that are ready to go.

Can China take Taiwan? Very doubtful but none of what this guy is discussing really matters in terms of Taiwanese defense and our ability to assist them if we wanted to (much less Japan who actually has even more interest in Taiwan than we do).

China also has mainly low tech chip manufacturing (think blenders and coffee machines) and virtually no R&D, they copy and steal from others. They certainly make a lot of things we use but not a lot that is critical. Certainly nothing in comparison to how China gets their food and energy from elsewhere and we can shut that off very easily as China cannot project Naval power more than 1000 miles from their coast.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
PCC_80
AG
Not sure how useful Javelins and Stingers are in a Pacific War near and on Taiwan. But, I really hope that they replace our stockpiles quickly because we never know when we will need them. Not counting on Biden & Comp making it a priority though. I am more concerned with the drawdown of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. We have already blown through about 1/3 of those reserves and Biden & Comp are definitely going to keep draining our reserves until there is nothing left. Then we are screwed if something big happens.

Sadly almost half the people in this country fully support this happening.
TxTarpon
Michael Berry says we will be in a war by November.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
I'm just gonna leave this right here:

Member how great the Soviet Union army was? Member how it was rusting just a few days after collapse?

Member the Russian army was gonna destroy Ukraine?

It's gonna be the same with this Chinese ***** I bet 80% of their **** doesn't work. They are idiots and commies...commies always said "as long as you pretend to pay me, I'll pretend to work." That's why nuts and bolts fall off. They don't have a dedicated work force..they have forced labor.

**** the Chinese in their commie asses
BigRobSA
CM Trump Voter said:

**** the Chinese in their commie asses

It IS Pride month, after all.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.