Have We Talked About Elon Musk's Mom?

2,080 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
She is a Super model from from Saskatchewan

Still looks pretty good at 74

Her twitter game is strong

Sid Farkas
AG
I wood have back in the day. Probably still wood.
YouBet
AG
She's a beautiful woman.

I don't understand the second sentence in the NYT tweet. What does that even mean and how is it remotely relevant?
TxAgPreacher
S
I was thinking this was going go have to do with politics, like she is a liberal, or WEF, or illuminati or something.

Not degenerates drooling over an old woman.

I guess I should have known better.
Kvetch
AG
Looks like a better looking Megyn Kelly.
kb2001
AG
YouBet said:

She's a beautiful woman.

I don't understand the second sentence in the NYT tweet. What does that even mean and how is it remotely relevant?
Dems and their propaganda arms have been trying to say that free speech allows disinformation, and disinformation leads to violence. Therefore, promotion of free speech equates to promoting violence.

20 years ago, there was a sentiment that most agreed with. I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it. That sentiment no longer exists among democrats. They have taken the stance that if they deem what you say to be in disagreement with their views, then they will advocate violence against you.

Throughout all of human history, nothing has been more beneficial to society and people than the free exchange of information. Nothing kills a bad idea faster than allowing it to be spoken. Suppression of speech has always been a net negative to society and to people. Evil regimes will come to power, but it is only in the continued spread of information that they are put down.
TexAgs91
AG
Yes, she's already been discussed
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Sid Farkas
AG
TxAgPreacher said:

I was thinking this was going go have to do with politics, like she is a liberal, or WEF, or illuminati or something.

Not degenerates drooling over an old woman.

I guess I should have known better.
no drool bro...just jack-azz humor. relax and go with it, you'll feel better and live longer.
YouBet
AG
The wine last night obscured my reading comprehension.

Just amazing that the NYT is openly against free speech.

The NEW YORK TIMES.
ABATTBQ11
AG
YouBet said:

She's a beautiful woman.

He didn't have the NYT to tell him what to think
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.