According to Turkish media, 50 French Sr. officers are trapped in steel plant

1,859 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Faustus
McKinney Ag69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Let's not be naive. The U.S. and EU countries have officers "advising" Ukrainian troops. The key is to not get caught. The French may cause an escalation here with their stupidity.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
McKinney Ag69 said:

Let's not be nave. The U.S. and EU countries have officers "advising" Ukrainian troops. The key is to not get caught. The French may cause an escalation here with their stupidity.

A common theme throughout history.
depogs
AG
While thoroughly plausible, I'm going to need a source better than one that has a pinned tweet stating that the United States uses Al Qaeda and Isis as our proxy force in the Middle East.
These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.-Thomas Paine
Ghost Mech
Simpsons missed this one....

EMY92
AG
Is this the same source that said an American general was stuck there several weeks ago?
aggiehawg
AG
I must be missing something. How would Marine Le Pen win the election had this been revealed before? (Not saying the story is true.)
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I heard Nessie and Bigfoot are in there too. And Epstein.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
rgag12
AG
Even if true, probably won't cause escalation. It's understood that these things are happening
GAC06
AG
Well the first tweet was pretty much all lies so the second one must be true
aggie93
AG
I'm going to employ the 72,000 hour rule on this one.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
ABATTBQ11
AG
Yeah... Richard Black is kid of an idiot. He sincerely believes in RT as a legitimate news source and not a form of state funded propaganda at all. He will buy whatever the Russian government tells RT to report hook, line, and sinker.
AgNav93
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

McKinney Ag69 said:

Let's not be nave. The U.S. and EU countries have officers "advising" Ukrainian troops. The key is to not get caught. The French may cause an escalation here with their stupidity.

A common theme throughout history.
The french should really just stick to cooking and being ****s. It's the only thing they're good at.
AgNav93
AG
depogs said:

While thoroughly plausible, I'm going to need a source better than one that has a pinned tweet stating that the United States uses Al Qaeda and Isis as our proxy force in the Middle East.
Hate to pop your cherry...but we have at times.
TxTarpon

Quote:

Russian disInformation has been all over this.
They are floating that US mercenaries are over there, like this Cancel guy, getting paid six figures to fight the commies, errr Russians.
rebag00
AG
This looks an awful lot like fake news. Also - the crossed American and Marine flags is a bit much.
Four Seasons Landscaping
Sometimes I wonder whether posters like McKinney Ag69 just don't look at their sources, if they're too naive to know what they're spreading, or if they do know what their source is and are actively engaged in spreading that stuff.
Faustus
McKinney Ag69 said:

. . .

Everyone stop being so nave about the 50 French "senior officers" holed up in the steel plant.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.