Twitter to censor climate change denial ads.

1,944 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by D-Fens
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sorry about who posted this but....

"Twitter is banning advertisements that promote climate change denial in an effort to curb the reach of groups seeking to downplay the extent of the environmental crisis."

Fightin_Aggie
AG
I hope Musk **** cans them all.

And their blue parachutes have holes
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Kenneth_2003
AG
Kinda making Elons point for him aren't they!

They're too dumb to see it though.
BenFiasco14
AG
Yet another masterful play of words from the libs. Calling it climate change "denial" automatically puts the other side on defense. As if "denying" an objective truth (Earth is a sphere. Sky is blue).

Not the case here obviously. And the issue with libs and climate change is that "climate change" is only the tip of the iceberg. I think Everyone agrees the climate has changed and continues to. The disagreement is how to address it.

I hate liberals.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Ag87H2O
AG

One of the replies from the Twitter feed. Same song, thousandth verse. Earth day has the climate drama queens out on the warpath. I pray Musk gets control of Twitter soon and puts an end to the nonsense.
. . .
"If we don't act now, we're gonna be under water, on fire, if not dead by 2000 2020 2035. Earth will cease to exist. The time to ACT is NOW! We really mean it this time!"

50 years of failed doomsday, eco-pocalyptic predictions
zephyr88
AG
Has anyone actually seen a climate change denial advertisement?
Aggie4Life02
AG
Do people still use Twitter? If a book is censored in the forest, will anybody know?
BuddysBud
AG
Can we ban Twitter employees that promote intelligence denial from the human race in an effort to curb the reach of groups seeking to downplay the extent of the current lack of critical thinking crisis.
My Name Is Judge
BenFiasco14 said:

Yet another masterful play of words from the libs. Calling it climate change "denial" automatically puts the other side on defense. As if "denying" an objective truth (Earth is a sphere. Sky is blue).

Not the case here obviously. And the issue with libs and climate change is that "climate change" is only the tip of the iceberg. I think Everyone agrees the climate has changed and continues to. The disagreement is how to address it.

I hate liberals.

Kinda like calling people anti-vaxxers when they don't want to inject an experimental therapeutic that ****s w the heart
captkirk
AG
I've never seen a climate change denial ad. Who is running those?
zephyr88
AG
Who's worried about the ocean will rising one hundredth of one percent over the next 300 ****ing years…
BenFiasco14
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

BenFiasco14 said:

I hate liberals.

Kinda like calling people anti-vaxxers when they don't want to inject an experimental therapeutic that ****s w the heart

Exactly. They're pros at it.

Abortion = womens health care. "Pro choice"

Transgender freak show = "gender affirming care"
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
TheEternalPessimist
zephyr88 said:

Who's worried about the ocean will rising one hundredth of one percent over the next 300 ****ing years…

Man Bear Pig.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
annie88
AG
Climate change is one of the biggest Hoaxes perpetrated on man.

They have been claiming for decades that it's too cold, to hot, we're all gonna die. It is all BS. Things have not changed. You can't control the weather. Just pathetic left-wing Nazi propaganda/censoring.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
BigRobSA
BenFiasco14 said:

My Name Is Judge said:

BenFiasco14 said:

I hate liberals.

Exactly. They're pros at it.

Abortion = womens health care. "Pro choice"

Transgender freak show = "gender affirming care"

Or like

Them: "gays are born that way!*

Us: "ok, so are boys and girls"

Them: "you anti-science bigot!!!1"
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
No Spin Ag
Aggie4Life02 said:

Do people still use Twitter? If a book is censored in the forest, will anybody know?

Elon uses it, a lot. Does that count?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Jason C.
AG
captkirk said:

I've never seen a climate change denial ad. Who is running those?

Lol at seeing ANY ads in 2022
TRADUCTOR
Greta slips and says climate change does not exist...problems problems
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/04/20/a-puppet-slip-of-the-tongue-did-she-really-just-say-that-monday-mirthiness/
BuddysBud
smucket
AG
We need to start calling them climate history denialists. With fervor
Maroon Dawn
AG
This is why they'll pay any price to keep Twitter out of Elons hands

It's too valuable for censoring and shaping thought for the sheep masses
BaileyAg
AG
smucket said:

captkirk
AG
smucket said:

Thermometer deniers
Clown Baby
Yeah, the timing on this is not ideal for them. Keep it up, idiots.....
rgt99
Just stay off twitter
will25u
They have to get the last few in before Musk comes in a shuts it all down.
Old Sarge
AG
One thing is for sure, the "climate" at Twitter is getting hotter. Gonna melt the pearls they're clutching.
"Green" is the new RED.
D-Fens
zephyr88 said:

Has anyone actually seen a climate change denial advertisement?

Here are a few....

Hydrothermal vents at bottom of ocean, 750F water 24/7/365 some fields as large as astrodome
...its not static, it "changes"
https://oceanexplorer.noaa.gov/okeanos/explorations/ex1605/background/mtmnm/media/vent-800.jpg

Solar irradiance activity...its not static, it "changes"
https://cff2.earth.com/uploads/2016/10/13082216/greenhouse-effect-illustration_1big_stock-750x400.jpg

Earth's orbit...its not static, it "changes"
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WEGMAorUDv0/VPn3YWnwUbI/AAAAAAAAAG0/oMeRuszW5Y0/s1600/milankovich_lg.gif
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.