Resistance is futile: Cali Doctors will become Covidians or else

1,458 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by American Hardwood
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
California lawmaker hurls f-bomb at speaker during hearing on COVID misinformation bill (sfgate.com)

Quote:

During a Tuesday California Assembly hearing for a bill that would require the Medical Board of California to take action against doctors who disseminate "misinformation or disinformation related to COVID-19," Assembly Business and Professions Committee Chair Marc Berman cursed at a member of the public speaking in opposition to the legislation.
Quote:

The bill, introduced by Assemblymember Evan Low of San Jose, would classify the spread of COVID-19 misinformation as "unprofessional conduct" that could cause a physician or surgeon to lose their medical license.

Opponents of the bill say the legislation's definitions of misinformation and disinformation are worryingly vague, and that the bill could stifle legitimate scientific and academic debate. The Tuesday hearing saw several speakers make public comment against the legislation, and one such speaker drew Berman's ire after apparently speaking over his allotted time.

Quote:

After the speaker said, "Anyone who supports this bill will be held accountable under Nuremburg Codes," Berman said "thank you very much" repeatedly as the man continued to speak. (The Nuremburg Code is a set of principles related to human experimentation that has not been adopted into law by any country.)
Covid 19 has already shattered the trust most people have in doctors and this will only reinforce that. If my doctor was anything like the few on the covidian board, I'd do by best to get them fired. Now, Cali doctors will have to toe the line or lose their license.
WolfCall
AG
Unconstitutional law. Will be challenged and thrown out.
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
agracer
AG
how would this 'bill' not violate the 1st amendment?

Does this mean Facebook/twitter are now held accountable in CA for all the "disinformation" they spread about the vaccines being 'safe and effective'
MouthBQ98
AG
Totalitarian virtue signaling sociopaths like the California legislature don't give a crap about civil rights.
BlueSmoke
There's a reason it's called "practicing" medicine that seems to be lost on them.
Maroon Dawn
AG
You can see the fear and panic setting in among deep blue states

They can see the numbers and know the anger is real enough that they may actually lose the dominance that it took years of cheating and scheming to obtain

They're desperate to hold on to COVID to try and cling to power this November
Ag87H2O
AG

The assemblyman's voice is a dead ringer for this guy.

And yes I know it's California. How dare I assume he's a man.
American Hardwood
AG
I would like to welcome those good doctors to our Great State of Texas who do not wish to practice under a totalitarian regime that places politics over the scientific endeavors of your profession.

California is going to be a fantastic place after they run all of the good cops and doctors out. Who are you going to go to to mend the gunshot wounds delivered to you by your fellow utopians?
bmks270
AG
Yes, the people with liberal arts and political science degrees setting policy are more informed than the MDs on the treatment and severity of covid.
PCC_80
AG
American Hardwood said:

I would like to welcome those good doctors to our Great State of Texas who do not wish to practice under a totalitarian regime that places politics over the scientific endeavors of your profession.

California is going to be a fantastic place after they run all of the good cops and doctors out. Who are you going to go to to mend the gunshot wounds delivered to you by your fellow utopians?
Yep, quite a few doctors will rethink going to Cali after graduation or staying there if they do not have an established practice. I certainly would not want to try to practice there when you can lose your license for providing info on Covid or Covid Vaccines or possibly anything else that is "Trendy" at the moment in the state.

Would this also apply to all the made up sex nonsense that is going on ? ? ? Say anything against the party line on Trans whatever and you lose your license ? ? ?
American Hardwood
AG
Absolutely trans-science is next. Mental health in general probably not long after. Speak out against pedo? License denied! Totalitarianism is so awesome!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.