Remember when Libs said Trump would start WW3?

1,484 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by APHIS AG
WestMarylandAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
US 3-Star captured in Ukraine as part of multinational contingent

Most tweets in French. English posts generally saying there were French security forces there.

Take it for what it's worth, but there is other stuff out there saying he was in the area a few weeks ago.

Twitter

Quote:

quote:

#BREAKING#MARIUPOLMilitary officers from #France, #Germany, #UK, and #Sweden are currently on the territory of the #Azovstal industrial complex and are requesting #Russia|n forces to grant them a green corridor to evacuate. (per journalist German #Vladimirov).

Quote:

quote:

I cannot confirm, as this is all happening to fast for me to track, but #VeternsToday is reporting (#unconfirmed) that a #US 3-star general has been captured by #Russia|n forces in #Mariupol, where he was leading #Azov in battle. h/t
@ultimateOne

RED WAVE CANNOT GET HERE FAST ENOUGH! Biden's handlers are ruining the peace and stability Trump crafted and are laughing at us!
Ellis Wyatt
A US general officer? He may have been there advising the Ukrainians which pronouns to use.
Clob94
Ellis Wyatt said:

A US general officer? He may have been there advising the Ukrainians which pronouns to use.
I got a call earlier from a buddy of mine in Toulouse that said the radio station was reporting a helo crash in Southern Ukraine that allegedly had a French and US officer on board.
Showertime at the Bidens

The generals want their war. They'll have to create a pretty big incident before the midterms.
annie88
AG

Every bad thing they said Trump did or would do, they've actually done themselves.
Rossticus
Twitter account is a Russian account pumping all flavors of Russian support. And then there's this:

Think people.
BluHorseShu
AG
WestMarylandAg said:

Most tweets in French. English posts generally saying there were French security forces there.

Take it for what it's worth, but there is other stuff out there saying he was in the area a few weeks ago.

Twitter

Quote:

quote:

#BREAKING#MARIUPOLMilitary officers from #France, #Germany, #UK, and #Sweden are currently on the territory of the #Azovstal industrial complex and are requesting #Russia|n forces to grant them a green corridor to evacuate. (per journalist German #Vladimirov).

Quote:

quote:

I cannot confirm, as this is all happening to fast for me to track, but #VeternsToday is reporting (#unconfirmed) that a #US 3-star general has been captured by #Russia|n forces in #Mariupol, where he was leading #Azov in battle. h/t
@ultimateOne

RED WAVE CANNOT GET HERE FAST ENOUGH! Biden's handlers are ruining the peace and stability Trump crafted and are laughing at us!
Good grief…Trump didn't do anything…which was probably best. Had he been in the current situation he would have already fired a bunch of the military commanders and we'd all be glowing now
Pinochet
The mental gymnastics it took for you to get to that conclusion are impressive.
Rossticus
Report from OP originating from heavily pro-Russian Twitter account who runs pro-Russian website. View with skepticism.

APHIS AG
BluHorseShu said:

WestMarylandAg said:

Twitter

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

@ultimateOne

Good grief…Trump didn't do anything…which was probably best. Had he been in the current situation he would have already fired a bunch of the military commanders and we'd all be glowing now
If Trump was President, none of this "current situation" would be happening. Your boy Biden, who could not talk himself out of a paper bag, caused this by showing weakness and stupidity from the very beginning of his "Presidency".
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.