2 prosecutors leading the Manhattan DA's investigation into Trump abruptly resigned

2,231 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 4stringAg
Ag with kids
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

The two prosecutors leading the Manhattan district attorney's investigation into the Trump Organization abruptly resigned on Wednesday,The New York Times reported.

The resignations from the two prosecutors, Carey Dunne and Mark Pomerantz, reportedly came after the new district attorney, Alvin Bragg, expressed doubts about moving forward with a case against former President Donald Trump.
MAROON
AG
www.gifs.com/gif/voqJvL
Marcus Brutus
I was informed by someone on this board that Trump was close to going down. Guess not?
captkirk
AG
Walls....Closing.......In.......
Deplorable
The noose is tightening.
aggiehawg
AG
Bobaloo
'The indictment of the 45th president and members of his family is likely.' -Concerned Moderates
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
1/6 was less destructive than a superbowl riot.
Ag87H2O
AG

Lol at all the TDS infested CMs and never Trumpers crying right now.
Not a Bot
AG
I have a feeling Alvin Bragg just doesn't want to go to trial on anything. At least he's consistent.
mazag08
AG
Marcus Brutus said:

I was informed by someone on this board that Trump was close to going down. Guess not?
That poster will never show up to admit he was wrong, and Texags will never take moderation action against them despite piles of evidence of them being an agitator.
akm91
AG
There's been quite a few of them; most posted on the longest thread in TexasAg history in the early days.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Viper16
AG
Captain Positivity said:

I have a feeling Alvin Bragg just doesn't want to go to trial on anything. At least he's consistent.
Maybe because it's bull-dooky.......cheer up Captain!
#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
javajaws
AG
Just 2 more lawyers...
GCP12
AG
Even I am shocked that Trump is this clean. He's been spied on and investigated more than possibly any other American in history and they haven't found ****

Pretty wild
VegasAg86
AG
GCP12 said:

Even I am shocked that Trump is this clean. He's been spied on and investigated more than possibly any other American in history and they haven't found ****

Pretty wild
He's probably the only politician we have that could survive that much investigation. The dems certainly expected him to be as dirty as they are.
captkirk
AG
RulesForTheeNotForMe
AG
Calling it now. Trump over paid in taxes and as a result of their 3 year investigation, the state of NY will now be mailing Trump a tax refund. Trump will write a thank you note addressed to Kim Ogg and liberals will continue to lose their minds.
annie88
AG
The walls are closing in!
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
RulesForTheeNotForMe said:

Calling it now. Trump over paid in taxes and as a result of their 3 year investigation, the state of NY will now be mailing Trump a tax refund. Trump will write a thank you note addressed to Kim Ogg and liberals will continue to lose their minds.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
4stringAg
AG
This is what happens when you have nothing but a politically motivated case built on massive psychotic TDS
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.