Delusion of a Leftist

3,596 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Boo Weekley
CDUB98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As we were waiting in the Jackson Hole airport to return home yesterday, I started listening in to a conversation a guy next to us was having on his with someone.

The guy was truly worried he would not be able to make his flight home to the East Coast because of "terrorist activity" happening on the East Coast.

What was that "terrorist activity?" Welp, we have a thread dedicated to it here, the "Defeat the Mandate Rally."

These people do not live in reality. They need serious mental health help. Unfortunately, they vote with their feelings from this fantasyland.
Tramp96
American society as a whole has become very weak and fragile.

Stat Monitor Repairman
40% percent of the population crave totalitarianism.

Thats the problem we got in its simplest form.
Sea Speed
AG
You should have made up crazy **** those people were doing to really fan the flames of his craziness.
CDUB98
AG
Sea Speed said:

You should hqve made up crazy **** those people were doing to really fan the flames of his craziness.

No need to exaggerate. Their insanity says everything on it's own.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
YouBet
AG
What a moron.
MouthBQ98
AG
Would have been fun to strike up a conversation and get increasingly nutty with mock fearful assertions of radical right wing craziness and see how ridiculous of assertions that person would take seriously.
Sea Speed
AG
CDUB98 said:

Sea Speed said:

You should hqve made up crazy **** those people were doing to really fan the flames of his craziness.

I meant you should have interjected with made up stories of what those "terrorists" were doing to really screw with the dude.
Sea Speed
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Would have been fun to strike up a conversation and get increasingly nutty with mock fearful assertions of radical right wing craziness and see how ridiculous of assertions that person would take seriously.

Yes, this.
LSB_2002
AG
All libs are giant poons!
Ag87H2O
AG
CDUB98 said:

As we were waiting in the Jackson Hole airport to return home yesterday, I started listening in to a conversation a guy next to us was having on his with someone.

The guy was truly worried he would not be able to make his flight home to the East Coast because of "terrorist activity" happening on the East Coast.

What was that "terrorist activity?" Welp, we have a thread dedicated to it here, the "Defeat the Mandate Rally."

These people do not live in reality. They need serious mental health help. Unfortunately, they vote with their feelings from this fantasyland.
People like this, especially men, disgust me. Complete pansies that always follow the crowd and have to be told what to think.
CDUB98
AG
Considering his mannerisms of speaking, something tells me he really doesn't care about being manly.
Slicer97
AG
Bet he supported all the terrorist activity that went down last summer.
e=mc2
AG
Ag87H2O said:

CDUB98 said:

People like this, especially men, disgust me. Complete pansies that always follow the crowd and have to be told what to think.
Betas going to beta. There are several beta posters on this forum. So mentally weak.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Bet this guy nodded his head as CNN told him about the "fiery but mostly peaceful protests" last summer
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

40% percent of the population crave totalitarianism.

Thats the problem we got in its simplest form.
Some times I think the assclowns in Hollywood actually understand stuff like the bolded ...
TRL-Ag
The next scene might be the best of all the Marvel movies.

Crazy they read the scripts where everyone on the good side wants freedom & for everyone to be left alone, but all the actors are pro Marxist where you have the complete opposite
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
TRL-Ag said:

The next scene might be the best of all the Marvel movies.

Crazy they read the scripts where everyone on the good side wants freedom & for everyone to be left alone, but all the actors are pro Marxist where you have the complete opposite
Well, they are actors playing both dress-up and pretend.
FIDO95
AG
CDUB98 said:

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AGinHI
AG
Did you laugh out loud for the idiot to hear and know you were laughing at him?
Gaw617
This is awesome. Sums it up perfectly
An L of an Ag
AG
AGinHI said:

Did you laugh out loud for the idiot to hear and know you were laughing at him?

I have done this a few times in random conversations like this in the last few years. When the other person invariably gets that dumb look on their face, I conclude the conversation with something along the lines of "Wait a minute, you believe what you read in the NEWS?!?".
Marcus Brutus
CDUB98 said:

Its misinformation. I was watching NBC news last night while dining at a friend's house. I never watch MSM.

It was nothing but lies. I'm not joking. All lies. If a person gets their news from MSM, I'm not surprised they are deluded.
annie88
AG
CDUB98 said:

And I will be willing to bet you this guy saw nothing wrong with what BLM and antifa did in 2020, or all the violence that took place when Trump was inaugurated.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
C@LAg
Should have reported him to TSA, that you overheard him talking about terrorist activity.
Tramp96
annie88 said:

CDUB98 said:

And I will be willing to bet you this guy saw nothing wrong with what BLM and antifa did in 2020, or all the violence that took place when Trump was inaugurated.
Mostly peaceful demonstrations.
CDUB98
AG
C@LAg said:

Should have reported him to TSA, that you overheard him talking about terrorist activity.

Then I become no better than a leftist ****stick. The only crime he was guilty of was being a dumbass.
C@LAg
CDUB98 said:

C@LAg said:

Then I become no better than a leftist ****stick. The only crime he was guilty of was being a dumbass.
and apparently gay, as you so conveniently hinted at.
CDUB98
AG
C@LAg said:

CDUB98 said:

C@LAg said:

WTF does that have to do with anything in my OP? Nothing. It was a response to another post about the guy likely being a beta. I don't give two ****s if someone is gay.
C@LAg
CDUB98 said:

C@LAg said:

CDUB98 said:

C@LAg said:

WTF does that have to do with anything in my OP? Nothing. It was a response to another post about the guy likely being a beta. I don't give two ****s if someone is gay.
except you went out of your way to make such a point, with its own response.
CDUB98
AG
C@LAg said:

CDUB98 said:

C@LAg said:

CDUB98 said:

C@LAg said:

except you went out of your way to make such a point, with its own response.

It's called "being descriptive," you twit.
APHIS AG
Sea Speed said:

CDUB98 said:

Sea Speed said:

I meant you should have interjected with made up stories of what those "terrorists" were doing to really screw with the dude.
And why not since they believe all of the crap that CNN and MSNBC report. I would have been a "devil's advocate" telling him of an explosion by white "extremist" with hundreds of liberals dead.

And watch him cringe and refuse to get on the plane.
Boo Weekley
Sea Speed said:

MouthBQ98 said:

Yes, this.

I did this with some crazy hippie at memorial park in Houston about a year ago before wife and I went to jog the wood trails. The city had cleared acres of trees and the guy just looked at it all and said, something about how awful it was that we were cutting down so many trees. I just said "honestly, it's basically murder to me. what's the difference?" and the guy just responded with enthusiastic agreement. White liberals are by far the most cringey and fun to have fun with and test how crazy they are.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.