Bidens press conference today

44,927 Views | 637 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by annie88
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For those of us who won't watch it, we rely on those of you who will to let us know what disaster befalls us today.

But this is probably about right.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
oh no
AG
i wonder if his handlers have worked out a drug to help him with the Alzheimer's fist clenching stance.

Owlagdad
You know, Trump addressed the nation almost every day. You may or may not have liked what he said, but he didn't have to practice and take drugs to get him through it. And the questions weren't to friendly for him.
YouBet
AG
Owlagdad said:

You know, Trump addressed the nation almost every day. You may or may not have liked what he said, but he didn't have to practice and take drugs to get him through it. And the questions weren't to friendly for him.
And he usually did it off the cuff and coherently.
BMX Bandit
first question was leaked:

Quote:

Mr. President, what do you say to your critics that claim you are only one of the top 5 presidents ever?

Sims
AG
BMX Bandit said:

first question was leaked:

Quote:

Mr. President, what do you say to your critics that claim you are only one of the top 5 presidents ever?

"Well they're wrong, Kamala is exceeding all of my expectations since I accepted the invitation to be her VP."
Hold on honey, there are people on the internet that are wrong.
oh no
AG
I'm sure he will present clear and logical reasons for why we need to protect democracy by federalizing elections because states like Georgia keep passing election integrity laws to try to prevent or detect fraud.
AgGrad99
AG
Nitro Power
AG
Biden should know better than to trust a fart
justcallmeharry
S
I will watch purely for entertainment purposes...

God only knows what he will say - other than, I'm not kidding. I'm not joking. This is not hyperbole. Come on man.
jrdaustin
AG
Does anyone think this press conference will be any different that his first one? I fully expect him to show up with another list of reporters to pick to ask questions - those reporters being the ones who have previously agreed to ask 'approved' questions that the WH has given them to ask.

My expectation is that Biden has either already been coached on his answers, or there will be a teleprompter that we will not see that will have the answers provided for him to read.

Today's 'press conference' will be theatre, nothing more.
Who we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
oh no
AG
If the over/under for how many times he calls on Peter Doocy is 1, I'll take the under.
WolfCall
AG
Hope they ask him about the 5G rollout fiasco. Emirates Airline president has made some damning statements about the Biden Administration, Pete Buttigieg, and the FAA.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10417587/British-Airways-latest-carrier-scrambling-change-transatlantic-flights-amid-5G-rollout.html
Quote:

Emirates president calls 5G rollout fiasco the 'most delinquent mess he's seen in his entire career' and blames Pete Buttigieg for doing nothing to stop the chaos after dozens of flights were canceled - and then uncanceled
  • AT&T and Verizon launched their 5G network across America, turning on 4,500 new towers
  • The network has not yet launched near some US airports due to concerns over safety
  • The telecoms giants agreed at the last minute on Tuesday to halt the rollout near those airports
  • By the time they did, international airlines had already canceled dozens of flights that were scheduled
  • Now, they are rushing to bring those flights back onto schedules and find the staff necessary
  • Emirates President Tim Clark says he only learned of the 5G risks on Monday
  • He blames the FAA and the Biden administration for not doing more to stop the chaos
  • Delta says some flights will be canceled and BAs says some airports still aren't safe - but won't say which
  • Air India, Emirates, Japan Airlines and All Nippon all canceled flights scheduled for Wednesday

By JENNIFER SMITH, CHIEF REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and RACHAEL BUNYAN and KEITH GRIFFITH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 03:20 EST, 19 January 2022 | UPDATED: 12:27 EST, 19 January 2022
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
FTAG 2000
AG
I'm sure a lot of this is going to be squarely aimed at racism, Manchin, and Synema.

Gigem314
AG
YouBet said:

Owlagdad said:

Exactly. He didn't need a script or prompter. Of course he'd throw his own 'Trump-like' jabs in there when speaking off the cuff, but at least he was willing to answer directly instead of being controlled like the current POTUS.
oh no
AG
can't blame Buttigieg for the 5G/ airport fiasco.. he's too busy with maternity leave and cancelling interstate highway expansion projects because highways are racist and that's way more important right now.
Muy
AG
YouBet said:

Owlagdad said:

Because he knew the subjects and had a strong point of view and ability to think on his feet. The complete opposite of the current imbecile in the Oval Office.
Marcus Brutus
Buttgig was nominated because he's gay and he stepped aside to allow tyrant joe to take the position. He is not qualified to run a lemonade stand.
Bobaloo
Mayor Pete is very qualified for the post. Back off! As he said when nominated, 'I love to travel and got engaged at an airport to my husband.' He checks all of the boxes....
JR Ewingford
Covid, covid, shots!! Get your 5th booster because dumb ass sheep like on forum 84 believe its ebola!! Racists racists!! That about sums up this ****ing ******s speech.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Next aircraft accident of any kind will be immediately blamed on 5G.
ABATTBQ87
AG
He's announcing the resignation of Kamala and replacing her with Hillary
cmk10
AG
what time is it "supposed" to start?
BQ78
AG
45 minutes after the announced time.
aggiehawg
AG
cmk10 said:

4 Eastern, 3 Central.
AgResearch
AG
cmk10 said:

As soon as the meds take effect so they can wrap it up as they start to wear off (i.e. he starts yelling and gets confused)
cmk10
AG
heard on the radio its his first solo PC since March. That is just insane...
FTAG 2000
AG
cmk10 said:

It'll be after the markets close, he's never had one earlier than that, even when scheduled for earlier.
oh no
AG
annie88
AG
cmk10 said:

heard on the radio its his first solo PC since March. That is just insane...

Any other day the redheaded communist twit made it sound like it was such a wonderful thing he was going to be doing. Seriously she acted like it was some big special deal and he deserves some kind a big pat on the back fir it.

It's his job you dumb *****.

We know that all the questions are going to be pre-selected and he's going to get flustered.
Fight Fight Fight.
Burdizzo
AG
Bobaloo said:

Mayor Pete is very qualified for the post. Back off! As he said when nominated, 'I love to travel and got engaged at an airport to my husband.' He checks all of the boxes....

Did they meet in the private area for nursing mothers?
BusterAg
AG
YouBet said:

Owlagdad said:

What would be interesting is a video with 100% of Biden's Q&A answers since he became president, followed with 100% of Trump's Q&A.

The first part would be around 20 minutes long. The second part would be around 15 hours.
annie88
AG
Owlagdad said:

Yep.

Fight Fight Fight.
YouBet
AG
Any other Transportation Sec would have been fired already.

Completely abdicates his post with direct oversight over the worst domestic supply chain crisis we've had since probably WWII.

And now he lets this 5G deal go long enough that it negatively impacts an already unreliable airline industry.

He's a disaster and probably the worst hire in government from an actual impact outside of Fauci.
YouBet
AG
BusterAg said:

YouBet said:

Owlagdad said:

What would be interesting is a video with 100% of Biden's Q&A answers since he became president, followed with 100% of Trump's Q&A.

The first part would be around 20 minutes long. The second part would be around 15 hours.
Yes. Trump's administration was the actual most fully transparent one we've probably ever had. And that came with the good and the bad but you always knew what the hell was happening and going on.

That dude went out of his way to talk to the press. You can't get any more transparent than him.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.