I'm not taking the vaccine [Staff Edit]

8,095 Views | 91 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DallasAg 94
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm not sure why this is so hard for these idiots in government and on this board.

Get it through your head.

Bump!
Rockdoc
AG
Jay Reimenschneider said:

I'm not sure why this is so hard for these idiots in government and on this board.

What is so infuriating is they don't want to let you make your own decisions. They think they're smarter than everybody else.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
At this point if you hadn't taken the jab what are the odds you will now? I am with you, I would take a bullet before taking the jab.
Matt_ag98
I am compelled to report you my comrade, for the greater good of the motherland!
Viper16
AG

#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
CDUB98
AG
Congratulations. Would you like a cookie?
ChemEAg08
AG
As insane as it is, it angers them that you won't do what they, as the "superior intelligent" people, tell you should do.
Waffledynamics
AG
I took the vaccine. Really makes you think.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
CDUB98 said:

No. The pure joy of not being encumbered by an oppressive employer (self sufficiency) and telling the morons in the world to eff off (see my OP) is totally sufficient.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
I took the vaccine and never felt better. One of the better decisions I made in 2021.
HollywoodBQ
AG

Don't you care about the vaccinated people?

Your vax is supposed to protect them from you spreading the virus.

I have no idea what their vax is supposed to do other than make them feel good.
CDUB98
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

I took the vaccine and never felt better. One of the better decisions I made in 2021.

I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Ghost of Bizbee said:

Thread bump in 2025?
jagvocate
AG

Ghost of Bizbee said:

Thread bump in 2025?

Might not be around to bump!
Troglodyte
AG

But, its free
Predmid
AG
Troglodyte said:

But, its free

free to who?
backintexas2013
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

One of the better decisions? Taking a vaccine against a disease that as long as you aren't old or lolfat most likely won't have an impact on you was one of your better decisions? If you are old I get it. If you are a fat tub of goo a better decision would be to lose weight.
Rockdoc
AG
Ghost of Bizbee said:

The vaccine made you feel better? Go on.
No Spin Ag
CDUB98 said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

The way this thread is going we might soon need an Oprah "You get a cookie! You get a cookie! EVERYONE GETS A COOKIE!!" Meme.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
ironmanag
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

One of the better decisions? Taking a vaccine against a disease that as long as you aren't old or lolfat most likely won't have an impact on you was one of your better decisions? If you are old I get it. If you are a fat tub of goo a better decision would be to lose weight.

Didn't you know he is a great white hunter and a an expert tracker too?
MookieBlaylock
AG
CDUB98 said:

Ghost of Bizbee said:

Vaccinated cookies? Yes please
TXAGFAN
AG

Thanks for the Facebook post.
KRamp90
AG
Just drove back from Colorado. Three of my four children came back positive. My son was one. We spent 20 hours in the truck together, and a motel room. He is miserable right now, double jab.
Me, in the control group, I'm fine. Weird...
JR Ewingford
If you want to take the vaccine fine. I will not and everybody trying to force it can eat **** and die. I had Covid last December. Our entire office has it now and Ive been exposed multiple times. Guess what, I'm still fine. Natural immunity still greater than any vaccine.
American Hardwood
AG
I might have a tough decision to make. Wife and I have planned a trip to Germany this coming fall since before covid. As I understand it, Germany currently requires vax coming from USA. I have already had covid. I am struggling about this. Currently I am leaning heavily towards cancelling the trip. I'm hoping circumstances will change before then.
Post removed:
by user
Boo Weekley
Rockdoc said:

What is so infuriating is they don't want to let you make your own decisions. They think they're smarter than everybody else.

And I bet virtually 100% of these people, to a T, fervently support "my body my choice", only when it comes to ripping up the literal OTHER human body inside of you.
TXAGFAN
AG
American Hardwood said:

I might have a tough decision to make. Wife and I have planned a trip to Germany this coming fall since before covid. As I understand it, Germany currently requires vax coming from USA. I have already had covid. I am struggling about this. Currently I am leaning heavily towards cancelling the trip. I'm hoping circumstances will change before then.
Chances of them dropping vaccine requirement is almost 0.
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
I won't take it either.
Pepper Brooks
AG
Rockdoc
AG
Boo Weekley said:

Rockdoc said:

And I bet virtually 100% of these people, to a T, fervently support "my body my choice", only when it comes to ripping up the literal OTHER human body inside of you.

Guaranteed.
samurai_science
Ghost of Bizbee said:

I have not taken the vaccine or worn a mask since June 2020, and I have never felt better.
fullback44
AG

Ghost of Bizbee said:

Thread bump in 2025?
May be in wheelchair by then with warts on forehead and nose ..
Muy
AG
CDUB98 said:

Did you get a cookie when they effed up your lifelong immune system by hooking it on the jab? Maybe a T-shirt at least?
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.