Ghislaine Maxwell trial - End of November

3,166 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bird Poo
Tibbers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://nypost.com/2021/11/01/ghislaine-maxwells-accusers-can-remain-anonymous-at-trial/

She looks rough in those pictures too. Lol. I can't wait for the finale and for her finally to see justice. I am glad the witnesses can testify anonymously as well.
LOYAL AG
AG
Meh. The fact that she's still alive tells us she's agreed not to name names. A trial is a waste of time and money. She's the proverbial tip of the iceberg. Unless she's willing to stand up and say she saw Bill Clinton, et al with underage girls nothing comes from this.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Capt. Augustus McCrae
AG
I'd bet a substantial sum of money that she Clintons herself too.
aTmAg
AG
Still can't grasp what her motive was for any of that. It's a mentality that I can't wrap my brain around.
thirdcoast
AG
She looks sketchy.
sam callahan
Motives of money and power are pretty standard.
Deplorable
aTmAg said:

Still can't grasp what her motive was for any of that. It's a mentality that I can't wrap my brain around.

She's an intelligence asset.
MindofCarlos
LOYAL AG said:

Meh. The fact that she's still alive tells us she's agreed not to name names. A trial is a waste of time and money. She's the proverbial tip of the iceberg. Unless she's willing to stand up and say she saw Bill Clinton, et al with underage girls nothing comes from this.

You believe it's a waste of money to have a pedophile (enabler) convicted and sentenced to prison time. Without a trial she can't just be thrown in prison for these specific charges.
BoydCrowder13
LOYAL AG
AG
MindofCarlos said:

LOYAL AG said:

You believe it's a waste of money to have a pedophile (enabler) convicted and sentenced to prison time. Without a trial she can't just be thrown in prison for these specific charges.

I believe this problem is significantly bigger than just her and if the only outcome is she goes to prison and Epstein got Arkancided then the Establishment won. Again.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
MindofCarlos
LOYAL AG said:

MindofCarlos said:

LOYAL AG said:

I believe this problem is significantly bigger than just her and if the only outcome is she goes to prison and Epstein got Arkancided then the Establishment won. Again.

So she should go unscathed for her sick, disgusting crimes because it's a big issue around the world. Her going to prison isn't the only outcome moving forward. It's not some sort of free pass for other pedophiles to openly commit these crimes since she is going to trial. So just to clarify you don't won't her to go to prison for the crimes that can be proven because of others around the world who commit crimes and aren't sent to prison?
DrEvazanPhD
I don't think your reading comprehension is up to par.

That's not what he's saying, and I'd hope you'd know that, Keith.
AggieZUUL
AG

Her attorney is playing to the cool kid jurors by popping her collar:

And check out the doodler. Maybe she's making a flip book.
Tibbers
Maybe she is having a doodle duel. Trying to out doodle the doodler.

And the important part of the article is there will be no plea deals, all evidence will be introduced in court and we get to see where this all goes. Clearly it's a tip of the iceberg moment but it's important to note this judge is not messing around.
LOYAL AG
AG
MindofCarlos said:

LOYAL AG said:

MindofCarlos said:

LOYAL AG said:

So she should go unscathed for her sick, disgusting crimes because it's a big issue around the world. Her going to prison isn't the only outcome moving forward. It's not some sort of free pass for other pedophiles to openly commit these crimes since she is going to trial. So just to clarify you don't won't her to go to prison for the crimes that can be proven because of others around the world who commit crimes and aren't sent to prison?
Where did I say that? Congrats though, you thoroughly destroyed that strawman you set up.
MindofCarlos
LOYAL AG said:

MindofCarlos said:

LOYAL AG said:

MindofCarlos said:

LOYAL AG said:

Where did I say that? Congrats though, you thoroughly destroyed that strawman you set up.

You said a trial is a waste of time and money. Without a trial she can't go to jail. Those are your direct words.
pdc093
"She looks rough in those pictures too"....

One of the BEST scenes in a Soprano's episode:
LOYAL AG
AG
MindofCarlos said:

LOYAL AG said:

MindofCarlos said:

LOYAL AG said:

MindofCarlos said:

LOYAL AG said:

You said a trial is a waste of time and money. Without a trial she can't go to jail. Those are your direct words.
OK, you win. I don't care enough to argue this with you. You know exactly what I meant by my original point but you've chosen to take literally a comment about this being a waste of time and money rather than focus on my bigger point that because nobody important it going to be outed this is a meaningless gesture.
AggieAces06
AG
I don't understand why we still have court "cartoon" drawings. (I know that's not the correct name for them) But in this day with cameras in everyone's pockets, why do they need to draw these?
EskimoJoe
I bet it will be more of a dog and pony show than a trial.
MindofCarlos
LOYAL AG said:

MindofCarlos said:

LOYAL AG said:

MindofCarlos said:

LOYAL AG said:

MindofCarlos said:

LOYAL AG said:

OK, you win. I don't care enough to argue this with you. You know exactly what I meant by my original point but you've chosen to take literally a comment about this being a waste of time and money rather than focus on my bigger point that because nobody important it going to be outed this is a meaningless gesture.

Don't recall arguing, I simply asked you questions for clarification. Even this explanation makes me cringe. A pedophile is going to jail, that imo is never meaningless. Important is subjective to who you ask so it becomes irrelevant in the context you used it.
Faustus
AggieAces06 said:

I don't understand why we still have court "cartoon" drawings. (I know that's not the correct name for them) But in this day with cameras in everyone's pockets, why do they need to draw these?
Because Judges typically do not allow phones in the courtroom, and journalists are not allowed to film from the gallery?

Also you don't want to mess with the courtroom sketch artists' union. You wouldn't recognize yourself when they were done with you.

LOYAL AG
AG
MindofCarlos said:

LOYAL AG said:

MindofCarlos said:

LOYAL AG said:

MindofCarlos said:

LOYAL AG said:

MindofCarlos said:

LOYAL AG said:

Don't recall arguing, I simply asked you questions for clarification. Even this explanation makes me cringe. A pedophile is going to jail, that imo is never meaningless. Important is subjective to who you ask so it becomes irrelevant in the context you used it.

That's fair. I appreciate where you're coming from here. I definitely want her to spend the rest of her life in prison, don't misunderstand me there. This subject is just really frustrating to me. I was talking recently with my slightly left of center mother and she simultaneously believes the following:

1. Epstein was an incredibly well connected pedophile.
2. Epstein didn't kill himself.
3. These powerful people he was connected to aren't pedophiles.

Those three things don't reconcile, IMO. So seeing him dead and her going to trial tells me nothing beyond her incarceration is going to happen and really frustrates me. This is one of those things that makes me want to burn it all down.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Mask under the nose? Execute her.

Stat Monitor Repairman
She ded.
VaultingChemist
AG
annie88
AG
Tibbers said:

https://nypost.com/2021/11/01/ghislaine-maxwells-accusers-can-remain-anonymous-at-trial/

She looks rough in those pictures too. Lol. I can't wait for the finale and for her finally to see justice. I am glad the witnesses can testify anonymously as well.

The media will do everything they can to bury this. They're hardly paying attention to it now. Bill Clinton and Bill Gates are probably going to get in deep **** over this. Nothing will happen to them of course but I can still hope that maybe they'll finally get called on it.

Clinton went to that island over 26 times. 26 times.

But He's a Democrat so it doesn't matter.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Oautlawag2005
AG
annie88 said:

Tibbers said:

The media will do everything they can to bury this. They're hardly paying attention to it now. Bill Clinton and Bill Gates are probably going to get in deep **** over this. Nothing will happen to them of course but I can still hope that maybe they'll finally get called on it.

People here don't even give a crap about the truth
Guns of Steel
annie88
AG
Oautlawag2005 said:

annie88 said:

Tibbers said:

People here don't even give a crap about the truth

Which truth?
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Tibbers
VaultingChemist said:

State trials vs federal trials. You are not permitted to have cameras in a federal trial from what I understand. No conspiracy there but Rittenhouse was round 1 for freedom. Round 2 will be Epstein's little black book being permitted in full to be in evidence and disclosed to the public. Let's pray for all the evidence to be admissible in this case.
Bird Poo
AG
They can get away with murdering Epstein in broad daylight. No way any of that anything of significance is revealed during this trial. She will take the fall or will be killed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.