While culling my meme collection...

2,762 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aggiehawg
rocky the dog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
...I came across these items. I thought you might enjoy them (okay, some of them).

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
B-1 83
AG
What "chemical castration of our children" is that meme speaking of?
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

What "chemical castration of our children" is that meme speaking of?
Yeah, I wondered about that one too. I think it's referring to kids being allowed to have their sex changed. I'm not really sure, but it seems to be referring to that.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Stat Monitor Repairman
Parent putting little kids on hormone therapy to be trans.
rocky the dog
AG
Here, I've got more (I have a ton of this stuff). If I don't use it here, it goes nowhere.

- Alfred E. Neuman
pdc093
Spot.ON, Rocky!
So glad you shared them here.
Appreciate you.
Towns03
AG
where is the non-political cull thread?!?!
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Spot.ON, Rocky!
Appreciate you.
And I appreciate YOU.

I might have to start doing this more often because so many of my memes go unused. I keep them categorized in "folders" and a recurring one is called "Current Events" for that month. When the month is over, I start a new one and the old memes just sit. Then I have to refile them into other folders where appropriate, and it takes a lot of time. I just closed out July and here it is the end of October.

Have you got any suggestions as to what I should call the thread of unused memes?
- Alfred E. Neuman
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

where is the non-political cull thread?!?!
See me on Sunday morning, buddy.
- Alfred E. Neuman
K188Ag
AG
rocky the dog said:

Quote:

Spot.ON, Rocky!
Appreciate you.
And I appreciate YOU.

I might have to start doing this more often because so many of my memes go unused. I keep them categorized in "folders" and a recurring one is called "Current Events" for that month. When the month is over, I start a new one and the old memes just sit. Then I have to refile them into other folders where appropriate, and it takes a lot of time. I just closed out July and here it is the end of October.

Have you got any suggestions as to what I should call the thread of unused memes?
How about "Rocky the Dogs leftovers", or just "The Dogs Leftovers"
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Well, I do like "Leftovers". Simple and to the point. Thanks for the suggestion.
- Alfred E. Neuman
NASAg03
rocky the dog said:

Quote:

Well, I do like "Leftovers". Simple and to the point. Thanks for the suggestion.
The Doggy Bag
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

The Doggy Bag

Let me see if i can coordinate that with leftovers. Both are great suggestions.

Thanks for the idea.
- Alfred E. Neuman
pdc093
NASAg03 said:

rocky the dog said:

Quote:

The Doggy Bag
THIS! THIS! THIS!!
aggiehawg
AG
pdc093 said:

NASAg03 said:

rocky the dog said:

Quote:

The Doggy Bag
THIS! THIS! THIS!!
Second that!!
rocky the dog
AG
Okay. Doggy Bag it is. I will make this a feature during the month as they accumulate and lose their timeliness. There are so many memes that go unused because they don't match any topics or I'm so late to a thread that they'd get lost in the pages. Thanks to all for the suggestions. (I still like leftovers and will let it be known what's in the Doggy Bag).
- Alfred E. Neuman
aggiehawg
AG
Double high five.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.