Biden voters at risk to lose their job over vaccine mandate

2,256 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Fireman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Curious how many folks out there voted for Biden, and now face termination due to the vaccine mandate? Are you or your spouse (or both) facing termination due to the vaccine mandate? Any regrets on your vote, or does Biden's year one achievements override the potential harm caused by the vaccine mandate?
Jack Squat 83
AG
I'm guessing if Xiden said jump, they'd say how high?
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Heelside Tantrum
That's a shame gif
WestTexAg12
AG
You won't get a single one that owns up to it.
PneumAg
1. Probably not very many. If you're enough of a sheep to vote for Biden, you're enough of a sheep to be a covidian fascist.

2. If there are any, they will never admit it.
Albatross Necklace
Biden's top two constituency groups don't have to worry about vaccine mandates.

Dead voters don't have jobs to lose.

Dominion voting machines may lose their job, but only if state legislators grow a spine.
EX TEXASEX
Albatross Necklace said:

Biden's top two constituency groups don't have to worry about vaccine mandates.

Dead voters don't have jobs to lose.

Dominion voting machines may lose their job, but only if state legislators grow a spine.
Don't forget Illegal Aliens (Undocumented American Citizens ) that just arrived/invaded the U.S. this year as one DNCCP traitors on t.v. called them.
thirdcoast
AG
There are a lot of vegan anti-chemical tree hugging Biden voters that are anti-vax. But very few of them work in corporate world....because they are also anti-corporation.
agsalaska
AG
Facing termination? The Democrats assumed not many. If it was many they would not do it. This is clearly an attack on Republicans. My guess is it is 90-10 Republicans that actually lose their jobs.
Mr. Lahey
AG
Lol at them having jobs. They all lined up to get double jabs once Dora started handing out c notes
TTUArmy
Most libs are probably vaccinated. They drink the koolaid and take the jab.

I'm hoping the CMs and Never-Trumpers are the one's that get hit hardest with all of this vaccine mandate crap.
AggiEE
Minorities are more resistant to the vaccine than whites, and they voted primarily democratic.
Marcus Brutus
I'd guess 100% of Biden voters have had Moderna, JJ and Pfizer vaxxes, all three. And are probably lined up waiting for boosters.
sharpdressedman
AggiEE said:

Minorities are more resistant to the vaccine than whites, and they voted primarily democratic.
True. They are also the largest group of beneficiaries from government provided income and benefits. I am guessing that they are unconcerned, believing they will be protected, somehow.

Edit for spelling.
Central Committee
AG
Biden gets around this problem via selective persecution. I mean 'prosecution.'

Go after the conservatives and he his core constituency alone.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
fixer
Fireman said:

Curious how many folks out there voted for Biden, and now face termination due to the vaccine mandate?
Their credibility is gone, forever.
Might as well get fired too.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
PneumAg said:

1. Probably not very many. If you're enough of a sheep to vote for Biden, you're enough of a sheep to be a covidian fascist.

2. If there are any, they will never admit it.

There are 0 Biden voters who haven't taken the jab. None of them posses the ability to think for themselves. Sheep go bbbaaaaahhhhh
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.