Aggie T-shirt

3,235 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by FriscoKid
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SIAP - Maybe I missed it, but I'm sure this is a shirt you'll enjoy. I don't think it has the university logo. Apparently he's doing this for all the major schools with their colors.

I was at the Braves playoff game with some older gentlemen and the LG Brandon chant broke out. I think it's funny. Anyway, it was hard to explain to someone who hasn't heard the backstory.

Tanya 93
In before yvft
GeorgiAg
AG
Tanya 93 said:

In before yvft
I knew it was coming.
rocky the dog
AG
You voted for...

Rats...

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Marcus Brutus
Why are they advertising it as Texas A&M? No way the U licensed the brand for that shirt. It's just a maroon shirt.

If they did, I would buy one.
azul_rain
This is false advertisement, A&M would never man up and do such a thing. See a certain cheesecake baker and anthropology professor
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
My Name Is Judge
Votes for the worst President in history, then tries to be in on the joke of said president's failures

I don't think it works that way
Heelside Tantrum
Why would you order one op? I thought you were thrilled with Biden's job so far?

Also notice you've conveniently been skipping out on f16, but keep on other boards. I thought you were "here to talk"?
Artorias
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

Votes for the worst President in history, then tries to be in on the joke of said president's failures

This. Sorry you don't get to be part of the fun. You get to own the misery.
Heelside Tantrum
GeorgiAg said:

Tanya 93 said:

In before yvft
I knew it was coming.

Why are you concerned? Don't think you should own up to the choices you've made? Some of us either have received "vaccine" mandates or are waiting for it and it'll affect our livelihood. How does that weigh on your conscience? Happy you didn't vote for a Putin style autocrat?
Rockdoc
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Tanya 93 said:

In before yvft
I knew it was coming.

If you knew it was coming, why did you start the thread? Isn't this what you were after?
stetson
AG
What is wrong with a "FJB" shirt?
azul_rain
I like let's go brandon more than FJB, it's our own thing that the media self inflicted and isn't a copy of FDT
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
Baron von Bulsh
Braves fan, huh?

You also voted for them to miss out on the All Star game this year.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
I have this shirt in grey. Just delivered earlier this week.
It's going to pair very nicely with my "Make Orwell Fiction Again" cap. My favorite thing about wearing that cap is the number of lefty morons who approach me and comment approvingly because they think it's a shot at Trump. I LOVE when that happens so I get to inform them.

Liberty Maniacs is your friend.
GeorgiAg
AG
Heelside Tantrum said:

Why would you order one op? I thought you were thrilled with Biden's job so far?

Also notice you've conveniently been skipping out on f16, but keep on other boards. I thought you were "here to talk"?

Football season. Can't get banned
Heelside Tantrum
GeorgiAg said:

Heelside Tantrum said:

Football season. Can't get banned

Do you always plan on getting banned when talking about your president on the politics board? Worried your endorsement of his policies would get you 3 days off of TexAgs?
nortex97
AG
Artorias said:

My Name Is Judge said:

This. Sorry you don't get to be part of the fun. You get to own the misery.
Terrible political takes/liar department he also owns AR15's and said he gambled that it would be a GOP senate still (but Georgia gave it to the CCP), and also hates Fox news.

Degenerate troll/liar. Can only imagine what he does for a living.
CanyonAg77
AG
hedge said:

This is false advertisement, A&M would never man up and do such a thing. See a certain cheesecake baker and anthropology professor
Don't forget fake racist notes on the car guy
torrid
AG
I'm sure the school would try to copyright the color maroon if they could. Let's see what would happen if the put the number twelve on the shirt.
Spotted Ag
AG
Attn Aggieland Outfitters, see this? This is a shirt worth producing. Make this one instead of the moronic "We control the Tide"
Covidians, Communists, CNN, FOX, and all other MSM are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
Sims
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Tanya 93 said:

In before yvft
I knew it was coming.
Lots of people did. That's why they voted for Mean Tweets and not the Senile Puppet and his merry band of health care professionals from mantuckit.
AgNav93
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

Why are they advertising it as Texas A&M? No way the U licensed the brand for that shirt. It's just a maroon shirt.

If they did, I would buy one.
That's what I was thinking. They could have also said it was a Miss St shirt.
FriscoKid
AG
hedge said:

I like let's go brandon more than FJB, it's our own thing that the media self inflicted and isn't a copy of FDT

Not me. I think we should be direct. I'll be wearing my FJB shirt to the game on Saturday.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.