FBI raids Oleg Deripaska's home

5,407 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Yukon Cornelius
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Durham??
FJB
AG
Likely there to clean out evidence Durham may want to rely upon later.
Who is John Galt?

aggiehawg
AG
FJB said:

The timing is interesting insofar as Steele does that phony baloney interview with Steph and now the raid on one of his clients said to be heavily involved in SpyGate and disinformation campaigns.
PatriotAg02
AG
Of course they are. They are literally telegraphing their moves now. Everyone sees it.
AGHouston11
AG
Swamp protects the Swamp
nortex97
AG
It's safe to assume this is the FBI hiding evidence, not gathering it.
aggiehawg
AG
WOW! This is weird. He has diplomatic immunity and they raided his home anyway?

Quote:

NBC News reported in 2018 that Deripaska had been repeatedly denied a visa to enter the United States over his alleged ties to organized crime. But the Russian government had recently given Deripaska diplomatic status, allowing him to enter the country with immunity, several current and former U.S. officials said at the time
NBC NEWS
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
If the FBI is involved it is either to instigate a riot, shooting, kidnapping or it is to destroy evidence to aid the deep state. Edit: Left off planting evidence
They serve NO OTHER PURPOSE.
stetson
AG
FJB said:

Yep, going in the same hard evidence vault as Hunter's laptop.
MarkTwain
Interesting, I brought up his name just last week in the big thread. This may get interesting

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2912732/replies/60390686
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
aggiehawg
AG
sicandtiredTXN said:

Interesting, I brought up his name just last week in the big thread. This may get interesting

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2912732/replies/60390686
Very curious to be sure. Need to follow this one.
End Of Message
AG
FBI is an armed federal agency doing the work of the progressive left.

The EPA is now weaponized also.

Think about that: the EPA is weaponized, but the left wants to take your weapons away.

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
aggiehawg
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

FBI is an armed federal agency doing the work of the progressive left.

The EPA is now weaponized also.

Think about that: the EPA is weaponized, but the left wants to take your weapons away.

Not if SCOTUS has any say in it.

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/10/18/locked-and-loaded-supreme-court-is-ready-for-a-showdown-on-the-second-amendment/
End Of Message
AG
I have zero faith in SCOTUS.

A fact that may be of interest to you as a former attorney:

We have had two partners retire because they could no longer advise clients with any specificity because certain district courts have substantially stopped following all legal precedent.

It's a free-for-all out there right now.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
aggiehawg
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

I have zero faith in SCOTUS.

A fact that may be of interest to you as a former attorney:

We have had two partners retire because they could no longer advise clients with any specificity because certain district courts have substantially stopped following all legal precedent.

It's a free-for-all out there right now.
I have no doubt about that. The law as I was taught and practiced is not recognizable to me today. And I gave up SCOTUS predictions after ObamaCare.

But Turley sure seems to believe it is being teed up for SCOTUS to come out with a very pro-2nd Amendment decision. We'll see if he's reading the tea leaves correctly.
MarkTwain
Interesting Deripaska was granted a secret diplomatic status, allowing him to enter the country with immunity, THIS MONTH!! He's been under sanction since 2018 and denied visas multiple times and even lost a lawsuit recently to try and get the sanctions lifted. I don't see where they say whether or not he was at this house or it was just one he owned in DC.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
aggiehawg
AG
The return of...Peter Strzok?

whatthehey78
AG
Strozk makes my skin crawl. If he and I were in the Twin Towers, knowing they were about to collapse and he had a working elevator...I'd take the stairs. ETA - ...or just go ahead and jump. The man is beyond creepy.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Eso si, Que es

will25u
Some background on Deripaska.

aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

Some background on Deripaska.

Have a hard time believing Deripaska was just hanging out over a few beers as the source of the golden showers story.
will25u
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Gaetz is being extorted by an Epstein style operation involving Joel Greenberg providing the girls, Jake Novak at the NYC Israeli consulate, Bob Kent former AF intel but acting on behalf of DOJ, and Dave McGee DOJ who initiated the investigation. Kent approached him and told him he was about to get hit by a sex traffic investigation, but if he kept quiet and ponied up $25 million, the investigation would go away. The money, Novak and Kent insisted, was going to go toward the rescue of Bob Levinson, a Jew FBI agent who went missing in Iran and is believed dead by most sensible people. This team claims to have proof of life that he's still kicking, however.
But here's the fun part: they tried this exact extortion scheme successfully, 3 years ago, on Oleg Deripaska:
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/387625-mueller-may-have-a-conflict-and-it-leads-directly-to-a-russian-oligarch
>Deripaska's lawyer said the Russian ultimately spent $25 million assembling a private search and rescue team that worked with Iranian contacts under the FBI's watchful eye. Photos and videos indicating Levinson was alive were uncovered.
Dave McGee is mentioned by name in this article, proving it's the same team with the same MO. Oleg Deripaska was involved in Russiagate through Paul Manafort, and this team needed to control him for some reason back then.
https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/us-atty-letter-confrims-gaetz-fbi-story/ - confirms Gaetz' version of the story with an US Attorney Letter.
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/state-of-the-union/leaked-texts-from-israeli-consular-official-show-more-details-in-gaetz-levinson-funding-scheme/ - Here's Jake Novak covering his ass and insisting that it wasn't extortion at all, no sir. Text messages are with Scott Adams of Dilbert fame.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/04/06/bob-kent-matt-gaetz-allegations-respond-sot-cpt-vpx.cnn - And here's Bob Kent with a similar ass-covering on CNN.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Has to do with gaetz being extorted
Marcus Brutus
nortex97 said:

Bingo.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

nortex97 said:

Bingo.

Evidence of the exact same extortion racket being done on gaetz they did on this Russian before. Same scheme. Same players.
aggiehawg
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

nortex97 said:

Bingo.

Evidence of the exact same extortion racket being done on gaetz they did on this Russian before. Same scheme. Same players.
How stupid!
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Of them? Not really. They get away with everything
FJB
AG
FBI obstructing justice... color me suprised.
Who is John Galt?

Yukon Cornelius
AG
Ya and 99.99% of Americans don't care
TexasAggie_02
AG

Gator92
AG
I think he's on to something...

Yukon Cornelius
AG
Mush!
MarkTwain
MarkTwain
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.