From two weeks to flatten the curve to four shots....

2,335 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by agracer
StandUpforAmerica
How long do you want to ignore this user?
... when will it end? This is why if we never say 'no', they'll just keep adding requirements in our daily lives.

SIAP
Artorias
AG
I got the JnJ, but do not plan on getting jabbed again
Tea Party
Dumb
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
isitjustme
AG
No masks, no distancing, no stay-at-home, no shots, and I'm still fine after 18 months of this BS.
Cassius
I've lost a lot of respect for Israel during all this.
cevans_40
AG
It will end when they have taken more of your freedom and have standardized health care.
DallasAg 94
planoaggie123
AG
Is it possible that they will start glowing soon if they do enough booster shots?
Cassius
DallasAg 94 said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

... when will it end? This is why if we never say 'no', they'll just keep adding requirements in our daily lives.

Certainly NOT at 4 jabs... that's for DAMN sure.

Pills, don't forget the (ivermectin) pills that will be patented by Pfizer.
TefIon Don
AG
I'm sure wbt8458 will lie about his BMI in order to get this 4th shot, just like he did for the first ones.
Cassius
TefIon Don said:

I'm sure wbt8458 will lie about his BMI in order to get this 4th shot, just like he did for the first ones.

He's probably booking his flight to the ME as we speak.
Sea Speed
AG
isitjustme said:

No masks, no distancing, no stay-at-home, no shots, and I'm still fine after 18 months of this BS.

And no, its not just you.
Wyoming Aggie
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

SIAP

It will never end until people decide enough is enough. Civil disobedience on an epic scale.
Teslag
AG
Not based on science. Boosters not shown to be necessary as the vaccines are still effective for their primary design.

https://www.thelancet.com/pb-assets/Lancet/pdfs/S0140673621020468.pdf
tysker
AG
I'm waiting until we need 8 shots and then get them all at the same time. Call it The Ocho
Rapier108
Israel acting more and more like the Nazis is the strangest thing to come out of all this.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Breaking Biden says hold my beer Israel. He will unveil the new 8 booster program for us citizens.
will25u
StandUpforAmerica said:

SIAP
Never...

BigRobSA
isitjustme said:

Monica!!
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
WolfCall
AG
Got the two Moderna jabs. Will never get a booster.

We have allowed the government bureaucracies, which were designed to protect us, to oppress us:
a Franz Kafka nightmare come true. His stories had "...protagonists facing bizarre or surrealistic predicaments and incomprehensible socio-bureaucratic powers." Wikipedia
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
coconutED
AG
Covid Vaccine = Ketracel-White

Change my mind (if you get the reference)
Rapier108
coconutED said:

Covid Vaccine = Ketracel-White

Change my mind (if you get the reference)
Watching Deep Space Nine recently?
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
coconutED
AG
Nope, haven't watched it in years, but I was a big fan back in its heyday. Just one of the things I remember about the primary antagonist faction.
Layne Staley
AG
Covid "Vaccine" = Theranos

change my mind.
10andBOUNCE
AG
I don't understand folks who got the vaccine but are now vehemently against the following boosters. Why? Surely you knew this wasn't a one and done.
Cassius
10andBOUNCE said:

I don't understand folks who got the vaccine but are now vehemently against the following boosters. Why? Surely you knew this wasn't a one and done.

And why would they know that? You do know that we've never had a vaccine for a coronavirus until now, right?
titan
S
Cassius said:

I've lost a lot of respect for Israel during all this.
Yes. What is notable is it seems to coincide with Netanyahu being removed. Perhaps that's mistaken. The date timing is close though.
Muy
AG
Had it bad last November.

Tested positive for the antibodies in March

Tested positive again for antibodies in July.

Had blood drawn today as well to check for antibodies in case I decide to send them to my big tech employer if they decide to mandate the vaccine.
agracer
AG
isitjustme said:

. Just like Sweden.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.