Texas A&M professors implementing mask mandates

28,210 Views | 240 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by WHOOP!'91
TommyBrady
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Theres multiple professors at TAMU now threatening to send home any student who doesn't wear a mask. Vet school clinical students were told they would also be sent home and docked professional points if they didn't mask up.

Most professors are telling students that students who don't mask up don't care about other students and are endangering peoples lives.

Its disgusting and disturbing to be turning Aggie students against each other, but I'm sure nothing will happen
Irish 2.0
Get the professors names and blast them to Paxton.

Texas A&M is state property and the professors' policy and/or threat of retribution for not wearing masks should put the professors in the unemployment line
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
WolfCall
AG
Mask nazis creating a hostile learning environment, macro-agression.
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
The Collective
AG
TommyBrady said:

Vet school clinical students were told they would also be sent home and docked professional points if they didn't mask up.

Rocky Rider
AG
To avoid damaging their credibility, are they explaining how the masks work to prevent the spread of covid?
Tibbers
I'm sure not but it makes them feel better lol.
Teslag
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Texas A&M is state property and the professors' policy and/or threat of retribution for not wearing masks should put the professors in the unemployment line

Agreed. Or simply sue them and Texas A&M directly if you have the means like the families in Fort Worth ISD did.
annie88
AG
Absolute bull***** And you know they're going to probably grade them harsher or not let them pass. These people need to be called out and reported this is absolutely wrong.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
flogmat
AG
I continue to be astounded at how many people out there believe they they can just do whatever they want whenever they want.
Tea Party
Irish 2.0 said:

This is the way
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
FriscoKid
AG
Quote:

This is the right answer. There is an e-mail address to report people that are not following the law.
Irish 2.0
flogmat said:

I continue to be astounded at how many people out there believe they they can just do whatever they want whenever they want.
Have you not seen liberal states openly thumb their noses at federal laws and regulations for the last 15 years? This is par for the course and now I almost always expect it.
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
UrbanDecay
AG
flogmat said:

You must not pay attention to democrats. This is their MO.
TommyBrady
AG
It is being implemented from the dean John R August and Karen Cornell the woke Associate Dean.

Multiple professors refuse to speak to any student who isn't masked and has created an absolutely toxic environment for any student who dares to not mask up and shut up.
flogmat
AG
Oh I see it. I'm just astounded. I was always thought that once a directive is given, you follow said directive until you have a chance to present an alternative - the right way.
TommyBrady
AG
I will report it and I hope others will too. The more people they hear from the more likely they are to react.
File5
AG
flogmat said:

Oh I see it. I'm just astounded. I was always thought that once a directive is given, you follow said directive until you have a chance to present an alternative - the right way.

Sorry , you wrongthought :/

Did I just coin a new term?
Perhaps it's more apropos than wrongthink because it can be used to better clarify that you WERE wrong
TommyBrady
AG
I've never seen students so afraid to speak up or dare to not wear masks now. Signs have gone up and any student who speaks out is sent home
Post removed:
by user
FriscoKid
AG
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton recently announced on Twitter that his office is taking reports of violations of GA-38 by local government entities via e-mail at

maskmandate@oag.texas.gov
Bird Poo
AG
Everyone is walking around with a video camera. Need to record this behavior.
TommyBrady
AG
They are trying to be smart by only putting up signs about the teaching hospital mask mandate. They won't put anything in writing about undergrad or DVM classes because they know it would be evidence easily shared.

They are trying to be as smart as possible about not getting into state trouble and only talking about it verbally
TommyBrady
AG
They record all classes and where you are sitting. If you video them they will go back and see who was sitting there. Its crazy the covid hysteria has on the professors
Brandamne
Apparently they don't study data on masks. Frankly they are just blue sheep.
MouthBQ98
AG
It's social conformity in academia where they threaten, intimidate and ultimately purge nonconformist political moderates and conservatives once they reach a critical progressive leaning majority. Remaining moderates and conservatives go underground, or risk losing funding, academic peer support, etc. the more radical academics then feel free to be more openly political and biased, because their entire social and academic hierarchical circle expresses the same ideological views.
TommyBrady
AG
I love Texas A&M, but seeing these professors try to destroy bright, intelligent, and driven students all because they refuse to mask up is just horrendous. The atmosphere at that school right now is so bad I had to try to help somehow.
WHOOP!'91
AG
flogmat said:

So you're talking about the profs doing whatever they want? Because a directive was given by the state of Texas. They are not following it.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
TommyBrady said:

They record all classes and where you are sitting. If you video them they will go back and see who was sitting there. Its crazy the covid hysteria has on the professors
Wait did I read this correctly? Professors are putting a camera on the lectern (or wherever) so that they can retaliate against students?
oldyeller
AG
PearlJammin said:

Everyone is walking around with a video camera. Need to record this behavior.
Students who do this in the classroom will be in violation of student rules against unauthorized recording, and may face further sanction, which will weaken any legitimate claims they have. Better to file a claim using the proper channels.
TaxLawAg
Post their emails. I'm an attorney and will email every single one of these *******s.
mazag08
AG
Bring these cockroaches to the light and let's work to rid our university from their cancer.
Faustus
DonaldJTrump said:

Post their emails. I'm an attorney and will email every single one of these ********.

User name checks out.
Gap
AG
Where is Sharp? Is this under Banks too?

Time for some suspensions and/or firings. The games must end.

If these jokers don't like it, they are free to quit and find employment elsewhere. They don't set state policy.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Irish 2.0

Go to work on Twitter people. Twitter is by far the fastest and most effective way to get across to these people these days.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.