Florida restaurant refuses to serve Biden supporters

6,012 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by richardag
TheHoneybadger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm not used to seeing the shoe on this foot.

BMX Bandit
"Muh Rights" guy will be here shortly to say business needs to be told they can't do this.
TheEternalPessimist
I don't like when leftist companies do this.

And I don't like when conservative companies do this either.

But I also don't know what else people on the right are left to do other than retaliate and form a parallel economy.
ABATTBQ87
AG
This is where democrats should eat:

AgNav93
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

But I also don't know what else people on the right are left to do other than retaliate and form a parallel economy.
Normally, I agree with you, but, something needs to be done. Maybe giving them a dose of their own medicine will work. God knows, taking the high road has got us no where. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.
Fat Black Swan
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

This is where democrats should eat:

Bread lines are a good thing because they eliminate the excesses created by capitalism. [/Bernie]
rocky the dog
AG
We are at war with the left. They started it. This is fighting back in a small way, but it is long overdue. Leave us alone and we will leave you alone, but if you bully a business for not baking a cake, when you kick Republicans out of your restaurants, when you harass Trump supporters eating dinner, then this is what you get.

I don't have a problem with it.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Hammerly High Dive Crips

Liberals deserve much much worse than this, so I like it, even if it's not enough. I hate when it is done to conservatives because we do not deserve it. White liberals are monsters in comparison. People love to falsely equivocate though.

Another way of saying it is, the left absolutely deserves to be treated how the right has been unjustly treated for years now.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
Cassius
I'm OK with businesses discriminating however they please. That includes race, religion, etc.. The issue I have wih the vax stuff is that it's being "coerced" by government policy. The admin uses the CDC to provide illogical and non scientific guidance based on pure politics that they know will drive businesses to do their bidding.
Smittyfubar
AG
How long until some leftist dill holes vandalize the place or worse.
M1Buckeye
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
TXAGFAN
AG
BMX Bandit said:

"Muh Rights" guy will be here shortly to say business needs to be told they can't do this.
Naw it's fine. Not a winning proposition in much of the country.

If you're in business to make money it's pretty silly to reduce your market, in this case by more than half.
TheEternalPessimist
AgNav93 said:

Normally, I agree with you, but, something needs to be done. Maybe giving them a dose of their own medicine will work. God knows, taking the high road has got us no where. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.
Yeah - that is basically what I was saying.

We are at the end game of peaceful steps we can take other than doing the same things the left does and perhaps a Convention of the States.
rackmonster
AG
okay....I served.....but voted for Biden..

do I still get the Veterans Discount?
captkirk
AG
AgNav93 said:

mazag08
AG
Were blue haired lesbians and beta males who don't even know their gender even eating there anyway?
baseballaficionado
rackmonster said:

okay....I served.....but voted for Biden..

do I still get the Veterans Discount?

What did you serve in -- community organizer, antifa, peace corps or what?
e=mc2
AG
TXAGFAN said:

BMX Bandit said:

Naw it's fine. Not a winning proposition in much of the country.

If you're in business to make money it's pretty silly to reduce your market, in this case by more than half.

This is in Florida so there's a good chance it's not a liberal ****hole.
Swamp Thing
Embarrassed Floridian here...Well, I guess at this point I have to own "Florida man", because there seems to be metric crap ton more of them than I had previously thought/hoped.
AggieIce
AG
Swamp Thing said:

Embarrassed Floridian here...Well, I guess at this point I have to own "Florida man", because there seems to be metric crap ton more of them than I had previously thought/hoped.

What are you embarrassed about?
Swamp Thing
AggieIce said:

Swamp Thing said:

My state, and everyone that "runs" it...The nasty ideology that's seemed to have taken over.

Ol_Ag_02
AG
Swamp Thing said:

AggieIce said:

Swamp Thing said:

My state, and everyone that "runs" it...The nasty ideology that's seemed to have taken over.

You seem lost. The Covidian board is this way.

https://texags.com/forums/84
Rapier108
Swamp Thing said:

AggieIce said:

Swamp Thing said:

In other words, you're hoping to see Florida turn into California when it comes to politics.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
e=mc2
AG
Swamp Thing said:

AggieIce said:

Swamp Thing said:

If you're embarrassed by Florida, please stay the hell out of Texas!
aggieforester05
AG
Swamp Thing said:

AggieIce said:

Swamp Thing said:

The "nasty ideology" that has taken over is in response to a cancerous disgusting ideology that's taken over many parts of the country. Progressives are a cancer and thank god Floridians are willing to stand up to those degenerate POS.
Cassius
Swamp Thing said:

Great state and great restaurant! DeSantis is outstanding!
mazag08
AG
Swamp Thing said:

AggieIce said:

Swamp Thing said:

Can you give specific examples about what's nasty?
TXAGFAN
AG
Swamp Thing said:

AggieIce said:

Swamp Thing said:

Youre welcome, please stay on F16.
_mpaul
AG
Swamp Thing said:

AggieIce said:

Swamp Thing said:

You should move to California or New York or something. That'll show 'em.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
WhoopN06
Swamp Thing said:

AggieIce said:

Swamp Thing said:

Welcome back Keith.

Not really
WolfCall
AG
Florida F16 posters: Please text us when you eat there.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9946397/Florida-diner-owner-turns-away-Biden-supporters-telling-business-elsewhere.html
Quote:

Florida diner owner turns away Biden supporters telling them to 'take your business elsewhere' if you 'support inept administration complicit in the death of our servicemen and women'

Angie Ugarte posted sign in window of DeBary Diner in DeBary, Volusia County
Comes after Thursday's attack by ISIS-K at Kabul airport that killed 13 US troops
She intends to keep sign up as long as American's still stranded in Afghanistan
By NICOLE CONNER FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 04:20 EDT, 1 September 2021 | UPDATED: 07:46 EDT, 1 September 2021
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
Ulysses90
AG
Swamp Thing said:

AggieIce said:

Swamp Thing said:

I guess I know where to eat on the way home from the gun show in DeLand. Sounds like a great place to hang out with my fellow nasty Floridians.

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/deland-gun-knife-show/
BigRobSA
Swamp Thing said:

AggieIce said:

Swamp Thing said:

Success is "nasty"?

Maybe to really stupid people.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
txagbear
Brilliant advertising
C@LAg
WhoopN06 said:

Swamp Thing said:

AggieIce said:

Swamp Thing said:

Welcome back Keith.

Not really
definite contender.

did his Carol Poopypants account finally get banned?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.