Afghan Police Woman: Taliban Searching for sex slaves-alive or dead

2,037 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Fightin_Aggie
TxTarpon
How long do you want to ignore this user?

[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/woman-fleeing-taliban-says-militants-are-searching-for-sex-slaves-and-having-sex-with-dead-bodies-report/ar-AANHzCS?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531][/url]
Quote:

Woman fleeing Taliban says militants are searching for sex slaves and having sex with dead bodies
[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/japan-sentences-powerful-yakuza-mobster-to-death-by-hanging/ar-AANJwIj?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531][/url]A woman who fled the Taliban in Afghanistan reportedly said militants are searching for sex slaves and having sex with corpses.

The woman was a police officer in Afghanistan before fleeing to India following the group's insurgence into Kabul, she said.

Women were either taken or shot, she added.
"They rape dead bodies too," the woman told News 18, according to a report from India's North-Eastern Chronicle. "They don't care whether the person is dead or alive. Can you imagine this?"

"When we were there, we received numerous warnings," the woman, only identified as Muskan, continued. "If you go to work, you are under threat. Your family is under threat. After one warning, they would stop giving any warning."

She said the Taliban wanted to "get their hands on every woman from every family," according to the report.

Though Taliban leaders have said they would respect women's rights in Afghanistan, reports of Taliban militants beating people for wearing Western apparel surfaced this week, as well as a report of a woman being killed for not wearing a burqa.
Ok a few things here.

a) Is this really true?
b) Is Indian royally trolling the Taliban?
c) Should the CIA pipe in Fans Only to keep the Taliban distracted while we get everyone out.
d) Chairman Xi just figured out where to test COVID22 for super cheap.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
RebelE Infantry
AG
A- almost assuredly not
B- almost assuredly yes
C- wouldn't work on them, but it sure worked like a charm on us
D- among other things.
TxTarpon
TxTarpon
[url=https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9921589/Afghanistans-womens-football-stars-risk-sex-slaves-tortured-death-Taliban.html][/url]
Quote:

Afghanistan's women's football stars risk being turned into 'sex slaves' and tortured to death by the Taliban: Players are told to go into hiding and burn their kit by former national captain
Football is highly popular in Afghanistan with national stars enjoying a large profile thanks to both men and women's games being broadcast on TV, making the players highly visible targets for the new regime.

DallasAg 94
StonewallAggieDEFENSE
DallasAg 94 said:

I prefer my "sex slaves" to be alive.

I'm weird like that.

I'm guessing you're not married.
OaklandAg06
AG
Nothing to add other than, if you are reading this and you voted for Biden, their blood is on your hands.
TRADUCTOR
OaklandAg06 said:

Nothing to add other than, if you are reading this and you voted for Biden, their blood is on your hands.

Bring the 81MM* of shame, never forget.
azul_rain
Those sure are some nice guns they have there would be a shame if they lost them in a boating accident
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
FratboyLegend
If I see another one of these guys with an ACOG I'm going to lose my mind. Why did we leave all that stuff behind...
#CertifiedSIP
TxTarpon
NBC nightly news brought this up
Fightin_Aggie
AG
TxTarpon said:

[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/woman-fleeing-taliban-says-militants-are-searching-for-sex-slaves-and-having-sex-with-dead-bodies-report/ar-AANHzCS?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531][/url]
Quote:

Woman fleeing Taliban says militants are searching for sex slaves and having sex with dead bodies
[url=https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/japan-sentences-powerful-yakuza-mobster-to-death-by-hanging/ar-AANJwIj?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531][/url]A woman who fled the Taliban in Afghanistan reportedly said militants are searching for sex slaves and having sex with corpses.

The woman was a police officer in Afghanistan before fleeing to India following the group's insurgence into Kabul, she said.

Women were either taken or shot, she added.
"They rape dead bodies too," the woman told News 18, according to a report from India's North-Eastern Chronicle. "They don't care whether the person is dead or alive. Can you imagine this?"

"When we were there, we received numerous warnings," the woman, only identified as Muskan, continued. "If you go to work, you are under threat. Your family is under threat. After one warning, they would stop giving any warning."

She said the Taliban wanted to "get their hands on every woman from every family," according to the report.

Though Taliban leaders have said they would respect women's rights in Afghanistan, reports of Taliban militants beating people for wearing Western apparel surfaced this week, as well as a report of a woman being killed for not wearing a burqa..

All I can say is good job Georgiag and all the other "concerned moderates"

Where is your concern now?

If you didn't think Biden would destroy the US and are national and international interests in freedom and personal rights you are lying to your self
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.