What is the risk of 'liberal indoctrination' at Texas A&M?

2,442 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by zoneag
hoopla
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Are you opposed to your children enrolling at Texas A&M for fear of them being 'indoctrinated' by liberal professors, students or programs on campus?

Are you more concerned about 'liberal indoctrination' at Texas A&M today than in the past?
scottimus
AG
You got it all wrong.

A&M is admitting students that are already indoctrinated to reinforce the invasion...

It all starts with the admission essay in the application process. They chose the ones whom write about oppression, genders, feels, etc...and voila you can change the culture of the student population over a decade, easily. Use them to make it seem like A&M is "progressing."

Out of all of these new student conferences over the years, I have never seen so many pink haired, should not being wearing those shorts, feminist wanna be walking around.

Thank goodness for generational aggies and the Corp or we would be screwed.
tk111
AG
hoopla said:

Are you opposed to your children enrolling at Texas A&M for fear of them being 'indoctrinated' by liberal professors, students or programs on campus?

Are you more concerned about 'liberal indoctrination' at Texas A&M today than in the past?
Still far less so than at the overwhelming majority of alternative university options.

edit to add: A very significant concern is still present
96ags
AG
hoopla said:

No to the 1st question, yes to the 2nd.

My son is transferring to A&M this year after trying his hand at college baseball for the last two. I do not worry at all about him being indoctrinated because I know he is educated and firm in his faith and belief structure.

The A&M that exist today is nothing like the one I attended in the early '90s.
GeorgiAg
AG
It made me more conservative than I was which was very conservative. 20+ years of being a lawyer skewed me back to the center.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
hoopla said:

Do you always ask "informal polling" type questions?

Genuinely curious as to your motive in gathering feedback here.

Do you know or associate with a Professor Michael Alvard?
mwp02ag
AG
I think ALL education is working to indoctrinate your children and if I had any I'd home school them in my business of buying cashflow assets and would never send them to a public institution for education.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
GeorgiAg said:

It made me more conservative than I was which was very conservative. 20+ years of being a lawyer skewed me back to the center.
"Center"

LOL

You voted for Biden/Kamala correct?
GeorgiAg
AG
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

GeorgiAg said:

"Center"

LOL

You voted for Biden/Kamala correct?
Yes, I had/have full blown TDS.

I always voted straight ticket Republican from when I was 18 into my 40s. Orange man bad.
TommyBrady
AG
If your kid is dumb enough to listen to idiots then don't send your kid. If your kid isn't an idiot they can come out even more conservative.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
TommyBrady said:

If your kid is dumb enough to listen to idiots then don't send your kid. If your kid isn't an idiot they can come out even more conservative.
This, I plan on teaching my girl to utterly despise white liberals and to never trust a thing they say. I think this is a growing trend you will not hear much about for a while.

I will teach her that they hate God and Jesus and what is good and LOVE ripping up babies and hurting black families. You know, the truth.
torrid
AG
I think it's too late.
zoneag
GeorgiAg said:

I don't know any centrists who voted for the radical leftist regime that you voted for. Then again most centrists I know have no problem separating emotions from policy positions and are not susceptible to feelz about mean tweets.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.