When you Google "white male" and then Google "black male"

3,088 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PatriotAg02
McKinney Ag69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
White male

https://www.google.com/search?q=white+male&client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&source=hp&ei=m9kAYZTAF9yqwbkP7ryA-A8&iflsig=AINFCbYAAAAAYQDnq05DWCYHtMH1Ffgsd-BFwYjPxN42&oq=white+male&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQgAELEDMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAOgcILhBDEJMCOgQIABBDOgoIABCxAxCDARBDOgsILhCxAxDHARCjAjoECC4QQzoICC4QxwEQowI6BggAEAoQQzoICAAQsQMQgwE6CAguELEDEIMBOggILhDHARCvAToHCAAQsQMQQzoFCC4QsQM6DgguELEDEIMBEMcBEK8BOgsILhCxAxDHARCvAToCCC5QmAhY3RFgtRNoAHAAeACAAWaIAfkGkgEDNy4zmAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpeg&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwjU-azD84TyAhVcVTABHW4eAP8Q4dUDCA0&uact=5

Black male

https://www.google.com/search?q=black+male&client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&ei=ntkAYfKWFJ6oqtsPg72sqAM&oq=black+male&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBwgAELEDEEMyBQgAELEDMgUIABCxAzIFCAAQsQMyAggAMgUIABDJAzICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAA6BAgAEEM6CwguELEDEMcBEKMCOg4ILhCxAxCDARDHARCjAjoFCAAQkQI6BAguEEM6CAgAELEDEIMBOgUILhCxAzoCCC46CAguEMcBEK8BSgQIQRgAUNueAlilugJgx7sCaABwAHgAgAGjAYgBjAiSAQM5LjKYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6wAEB&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwjy3eDE84TyAhUelGoFHYMeCzUQ4dUDCA4&uact=5

At least they aren't hiding it anymore. Anyone want to guess what happens next and who is about to get demonized? I hope none of you are white with sons.
BTHOtrolls
AG
Top result for Orange Male

https://images.app.goo.gl/tFYgircEU5JLiwpq8
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
Try and google white scientist and black scientist and get back with me
Cassius
Challenger 17 said:

White male

https://www.google.com/search?q=white+male&client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&source=hp&ei=m9kAYZTAF9yqwbkP7ryA-A8&iflsig=AINFCbYAAAAAYQDnq05DWCYHtMH1Ffgsd-BFwYjPxN42&oq=white+male&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQgAELEDMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAOgcILhBDEJMCOgQIABBDOgoIABCxAxCDARBDOgsILhCxAxDHARCjAjoECC4QQzoICC4QxwEQowI6BggAEAoQQzoICAAQsQMQgwE6CAguELEDEIMBOggILhDHARCvAToHCAAQsQMQQzoFCC4QsQM6DgguELEDEIMBEMcBEK8BOgsILhCxAxDHARCvAToCCC5QmAhY3RFgtRNoAHAAeACAAWaIAfkGkgEDNy4zmAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpeg&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwjU-azD84TyAhVcVTABHW4eAP8Q4dUDCA0&uact=5

Black male

https://www.google.com/search?q=black+male&client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&ei=ntkAYfKWFJ6oqtsPg72sqAM&oq=black+male&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBwgAELEDEEMyBQgAELEDMgUIABCxAzIFCAAQsQMyAggAMgUIABDJAzICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAA6BAgAEEM6CwguELEDEMcBEKMCOg4ILhCxAxCDARDHARCjAjoFCAAQkQI6BAguEEM6CAgAELEDEIMBOgUILhCxAzoCCC46CAguEMcBEK8BSgQIQRgAUNueAlilugJgx7sCaABwAHgAgAGjAYgBjAiSAQM5LjKYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6wAEB&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwjy3eDE84TyAhUelGoFHYMeCzUQ4dUDCA4&uact=5

At least they aren't hiding it anymore. Anyone want to guess what happens next and who is about to get demonized? I hope none of you are white with sons.

Its step 4 in the genocide recipe.
TRADUCTOR
White male don't care, too busy working his ass off successing.
jagvocate
AG
No images, either?
Saltwater Assassin
AG
Its Google. Color me not shocked.
gibby03
AG
Not sure if you ever did it before but Google

"Happy Asian Woman"
"Happy Black Woman"
"Happy White Woman"

If it's the same don't be shocked. Then go do it on a search engine like Duck Duck Go and check out the difference from Google.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
AGHouston11
AG
We now live in an openly racist country where it's allowable if it's certain races. Terrible that it's being allowed.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
rocky the dog
AG

Now you know why...
- Alfred E. Neuman
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
Why isn't this ever a news story oh wait
titan
S

If one assumes Google is directed by Chinese interests rather than just enables Chinese censorship (they built a whole interface to do it) it might make more sense. That is starting to seem plausible. Whites being rundown after all, have no downstream consequences to Chinese.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
No Spin Ag
It would be interesting to see what the date was when the results for white male resulted in what they do now.
Roll the Bones
AG
I actually clicked on the Images link when I noticed the same thing - doesn't automagically appear like it does for the black male search.

The image block it came back with gave me a chuckle.

DannyDuberstein
AG
That is ****ed up
titan
S
gibby03 said:

Not sure if you ever did it before but Google

"Happy Asian Woman"
"Happy Black Woman"
"Happy White Woman"

If it's the same don't be shocked. Then go do it on a search engine like Duck Duck Go and check out the difference from Google.
That is kind of freaky, and doubtless an agenda as you suggest, but it is worth pointing out a counterpoint.

That's not an especially natural search. It might have more relevance to a newsperson with no originality looking for some stock image, but it doesn't seem like the kind of search you normally run. So in that sense, it seems less eyebrow raising, yes, even vaguely sinister, as wide exposure ads and some commercial tropes seem to constantly hit -- like the related one that says the man -- black or white -- is usually being made the fool.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
thirdcoast
AG
If anyone wondered why libs "feel" the way they do, Google has a big role....

PatriotAg02
AG
This is how you change a society. Unless everyone wakes up and sees it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.