Biden's Script for door to door vaccine compliance leaked

11,246 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by V8Aggie
ElKabong
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Brown Shirt script for Vaccine compliance

In preparation for the coming campaign, Lake County, Illinois has published 'Helpful Hints' for volunteers taking part in their "Community Health Ambassador Outreach Door Knocking Project to Increase COVID Vaccine Acceptance."

The 'Helpful Hints!' include:
  • If you're nervous, that's ok! We all still get nervous, even if we've done this before.
  • You don't need to have all the answers. If you are unsure of an answer, be honest. Tell the person asking that you are a volunteer, and you will take down their question so that a health department staff person can get them the correct answer.
  • Inform, don't convince. Your job is to equip the person at the door with the information/resources they need to make an informed decision about their health. You are not trying to convince anyone to do something they don't want to do.
  • Ignore no soliciting signs. You're not soliciting! You're offering critical information and resources. What you are doing is not illegal.

• Knock and then back up [zh: so you don't get shot?]. Follow COVID-19 distancing protocols and speak clearly. If someone is uncomfortable with you being there in person, offer to give them more distance or leave them a flyer.
  • Use your script. This will give you the basics. Once you get comfortable with it, feel free to make it sound more like you as long as all the key information is there. Make clear up front that the building has let you in and you're from the health department.

Perhaps most importantly, volunteers are told to keep a list of who's been naughty or nice.

• Report on your work! Be sure to fill out the Doorknocking Spreadsheet with the counts of who still needs a vaccine, who is already vaccinated, who needs more info, etc. This is important information that the Health Department is relying on!

BCSWguru
Helpful hint.."**** off"
MemphisAg1
AG
ElKabong said:

• Ignore no soliciting signs. You're not soliciting! You're offering critical information and resources. What you are doing is not illegal.

That's BS. You are absolutely soliciting and trying to convince people to buy your beliefs. Get the heck outta here!
Sea Speed
AG
People that ignore my no soliciting sign are gonna have a bad time.
My Name Is Judge
Anybody ever see the movie Logan's Run?
Tanya 93
PCC_80
AG
Isn't Illinois one of the most vaccinated states ? Why don't they start going door to door in Ark, La, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Texas, etc ? ? ? Maybe they don't want to be told to F- Off. Oh that is right, they might get shot in those states.
Ag$08
PaulC_80 said:

Isn't Illinois one of the most vaccinated states ? Why don't they start going door to door in Ark, La, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Texas, etc ? ? ? Maybe they don't want to be told to F- Off. Oh that is right, they might get shot in those states.

They are likely going to go after minority communities in big cities. That's who Democrats want to show they care about. I don't think they are going to visit white suburbs anywhere.
Muy
AG
Now this is the worst job in America, going door to door begging people to use some of the vaccine that needs to be thrown away.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Ag$08 said:

PaulC_80 said:

They are likely going to go after minority communities in big cities. That's who Democrats want to show they care about. I don't think they are going to visit white suburbs anywhere.

This

It's going to be almost 100% targeted at blue city black and Hispanic populations

They don't give a single crap if Red state rural/suburban whiteys die from COVID
Clob94
Quote:

• Report on your work! Be sure to fill out the Doorknocking Spreadsheet with the counts of who still needs a vaccine, who is already vaccinated, who needs more info, etc. This is important information that the Health Department is relying on!

This is basically telling people to narc or snitch.

Sounds like some snitches need some stitches
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
If Biden is so concerned about my vaccination status then send that old **** to my door and we can have a real chat.
PCC_80
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Ag$08 said:

PaulC_80 said:

This

It's going to be almost 100% targeted at blue city black and Hispanic populations

They don't give a single crap if Red state rural/suburban whiteys die from COVID
Damn, and I was really looking forward to visiting with these morons in my front yard.
96AgGrad
AG
Mind your own f#cking business. /doorslam
aggiehawg
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Ag$08 said:

PaulC_80 said:

This

Good thing our genes protect us then. My mom and her cousins grew up using a common scupper from which to drink. A common outhouse for the entire family. The female cousins also breast fed as formula was not readily available.

Our immune systems are much stronger because we were exposed to more infectious diseases.

Soyboys and soygirls? Not so much. Too much use of antibiotics for small infections, etc.

Yes, I received TB, polio, diptheria and German Measles vaccines as a child. Still got mumps, measles, and chicken pox too.

Big whoop..
zephyr88
AG
What's my name?

My name is Go **** Yourself.
OldArmyBrent
AG
This is how they find out who hasn't gotten the jabs. Best bet if you answer the door is to tell them they should spend their time on someone who hasn't gotten the vaccine and point them to your Biden sign neighbor. That's not even lying, but I bet the people doing this job aren't the smartest.
jefe95
AG
Is he asking for vaccines or soliciting sex?
BadMoonRisin
AG
After about a dozen of these *******s get roughed up, threatened, or accosted and videos surface on social media or picked up by our press, this will end. I'm hoping for less than two weeks.
zephyr88
AG
jefe95 said:

Is he asking for vaccines or soliciting sex?
I hope it's a latter and he's a she
DD88
AG
MemphisAg1 said:

ElKabong said:

That's BS. You are absolutely soliciting and trying to convince people to buy your beliefs. Get the heck outta here!
The courts have ruled that "noncommercial canvassing, as a form of political speech, is protected by the First Amendment."

POLITICAL CANVASSING: DOOR-TO-DOOR FREE SPEECH

That being said, you are not likely to gain favor for your candidate, religion, or vaccination by knocking on someone's door with a "No Soliciting" sign.

(even if can cite Lovell vs. the city of Griffin, Georgia, but it may help when confronted by the local police)
AggieUSMC
AG
Am I the only one that doesn't have any problem with this? They're not forcing anyone to do anything. There's no law against politely telling them to **** off if you don't want the vaccine. No harm done.
Fairview
AG
Seems like a good time to do a Bad Boys 2 first date scene if they show up to your door.

aggiephoenix02
Serious question here:

Is it legal to pepper spray them?
OldArmyBrent
AG
I'm convinced this isn't to get more people to get vaccinated. It's to track who hasn't been jabbed in case they find a way to use that info later. Everyone knows the people who want to get vaccinated will do so and some minimum wage jerkoff at the door reading a script won't change any minds.
stetson
AG
Quote:

Report on your work! Be sure to fill out the Doorknocking Spreadsheet with the counts of who still needs a vaccine, who is already vaccinated, who needs more info, etc. This is important information that the Health Department is relying on!

Well, there's my answer: "Yes, I have been vaccinated. Twice. You can't be too careful, ya know. However, I would still prefer that you stand at the other end of my sidewalk and put on a second mask and yell, please. Again, with all these kooks running around that refuse to get vaccinated, you just can't be too careful, am I right "?
Krazykat
AG
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE! PREPARE TO BE ASSIMILATED.
Cassius
I'd encourage the 74 million that voted for Trump to sign up to work. Then don't do a damn thing.

We can defeat the Marxists. But we must use our wits.
Ag87H2O
AG
Wonder how long it will take for a thief to pose as a canvasser and use it to gain easy access for robbery?

Best not to answer the door at all.
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
How long before we hear about the first "incident" from this?
B-1 83
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

Serious question here:

Is it legal to pepper spray them?
About as legal as it is to shoot them or assault in any other way.
ChemEAg08
AG
1984 here we come
Hey...so.. um
They need to respond like Mark Wahlberg in the departed.

Have you been vaccinated?

Maybe, maybe not, maybe go **** yourself.
boulderaggie
AG
"Hi. We're house sitting until the home owners get back from vacation. They should be back next month."
BadMoonRisin
AG
AggieUSMC said:

Am I the only one that doesn't have any problem with this? They're not forcing anyone to do anything. There's no law against politely telling them to **** off if you don't want the vaccine. No harm done.

Because there's not a person or child in this country who just doesn't know about coronavirus and didn't know there was a vaccine available for it free of charge.

We have been dealing with this horse**** for a year and a half.

The people that haven't taken it at this point simply don't want it.

Why waste taxpayer dollars having pimple faced, blue haired, Branch Covidians going door to door to somehow convince them?

Answer is because it's not about giving vaccines at all, it's about collecting data. And it's totalitarian as hell. What is this info going to be used for?
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.