Smith and Wesson exceeds a billion in net sales

2,336 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by nortex97
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://thereload.com/we-just-saw-the-first-billion-dollar-year-for-a-gun-maker/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=National%20Shooting%20Sports%20Foundation%20%7C%20NSSF&fbclid=IwAR3ogfQf2ifIsH6n59KZP2yRz9EN8Fbxl-eEbboWytvLxfb8lBVLSgzR_2c
TxTarpon
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
aggiehawg
DrEvazanPhD
coolerguy12
AG
Democrats - gun salesmen of the year since 1776.
C@LAg
When did they start selling nets?
Maybe Next Year
AG
If I were a gun owner, which I most certainly am not, I would be very fond of classic S&W revolvers
Pookers
AG
TxTarpon said:

Looks like a 686+. I love mine.
Clob94
Don't know about any of the other ladies in here, but quite a few ladies I know bought that S&W MP 380 EZ. You can cycle that thing with your teeth.
TxTarpon
Sounds kinky
Oh wait, that is that other thread....
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
Tom Doniphon
I've heard - from folks I trust - that said company makes some fine wheel guns.
American Hardwood
AG
My wish list includes a number of S&W revolvers. It's too bad I have such a chronic problem of accidentally dropping them in lakes and rivers whose names and locations I do not remember.
tk111
AG
Oddly there is a huge negative correlation between former gun ownership and seafaring capability
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Deplorable
I picked up a new m&p lower this year myself. It's a shame I lost it in that lake.
spider96
AG
That's a good start. I'm sure that we can improve upon those numbers.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Based on current gun prices that adds up to,

About 27 guns! Great job S&W.
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Pookers
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

Based on current gun prices that adds up to,

About 27 guns! Great job S&W.
Or 10 rounds of .357 gold dots.
Rapier108
I need to pickup a S&W 629 .44 at some point.

Sadly I don't really want to spend that much money only for it to feed the fish.
schmellba99
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

I've heard - from folks I trust - that said company makes some fine wheel guns.
Can confirm this is a true statement
Tom Doniphon
I could confirm too... but alas, I own no firearms when I'm on the internet.
Burdizzo
AG
I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five?
TheEyeGuy
AG
I helped.
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
Tom Doniphon
Rapier108 said:

I need to pickup a S&W 629 .44 at some point.

Sadly I don't really want to spend that much money only for it to feed the fish.

I have a very close acquaintance that has one... it stays strapped to a back pack strap on his pack in hunts in brown bear country.... it is a fine piece of machinery, but does buck just a tick with its snub barrel.... (or so I've heard)
SW-14
AG
coolerguy12 said:

Democrats - gun salesmen of the year since 1776.
1828, to be precise
fullback44
AG
Loooks like more than just republicans are buying guns .. the elites that control our media can't hide the fact that huge amounts of Democrat voters are buying guns also.. there utopian dream of removing guns from the public will NEVER happen
LOYAL AG
AG
fullback44 said:

Loooks like more than just republicans are buying guns .. the elites that control our media can't hide the fact that huge amounts of Democrat voters are buying guns also.. there utopian dream of removing guns from the public will NEVER happen

Never dismiss the willingness of liberals to vote against their own best interests. Buy a gun today, vote for a candidate that wants to take it away tomorrow. I promise you a solid percentage of those guns were bought by Beto supporters.
fullback44
AG
LOYAL AG said:

fullback44 said:

Never dismiss the willingness of liberals to vote against their own best interests. Buy a gun today, vote for a candidate that wants to take it away tomorrow. I promise you a solid percentage of those guns were bought by Beto supporters.

I saw a pickup truck w a gun rack and a Beto sticker just last week..I haven't seen a pickup truck gun rack in 20 years before last week
LOYAL AG
AG
fullback44 said:

LOYAL AG said:

fullback44 said:

I saw a pickup truck w a gun rack and a Beto sticker just last week..I haven't seen a pickup truck gun rack in 20 years before last week
Urban Cowboy right there.
nortex97
AG
Bourre said:

If I were a gun owner, which I most certainly am not, I would be very fond of classic S&W revolvers
If I knew anything about them at all, I would also similarly have some interest in Ruger revolvers.
nortex97
AG
LOYAL AG said:

fullback44 said:

Or look at Fulton County, Georgia. I bet there are a lot of willing (and unwilling) voters who ignorantly voted for Xiden and thought 'he won't come after my little AR's/guns.' Anyone else remember any discussions about that in the fall of 2020 here?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.