Dong Jingwei

9,553 Views | 69 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Albatross Necklace
Albatross Necklace
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dong Jingwei. Remember his name.

He is the former head of Chinese State Security, defected to the DIA

There are unconfirmed rumors that he has been providing documents for a while and that others defected with him.

Decent possibility that he has documentation proving that COVID being a designed bioweapon and who is on the CCP payroll.

This is about to get interesting. Get your popcorn ready

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2021/06/21/china-China-Dong-Jingwei-COVID-US-defect/5391624284922/
JWinTX
He will be dead before he ever gets to show any Americans on the doleand if he does, the media will either not report on it or just downplay it.
Post removed:
by user
MookieBlaylock
AG
Dong, Granpa is talking to you
DrEvazanPhD
Arkancided in 3..2.
Tom Doniphon
A Dong defection is better than a Dong infection.
ChemAg15
AG
I would bet money that if this guy did defect to the US, we were working with China the whole time and we're just going to hand him back over.

These gimps in charge only know how to hurt America and strengthen our enemies.
Albatross Necklace
FAT SEXY said:

I'm sure Bidens DOJ will get right on it.
DIA is military. They've left Biden's team out of it.

Back in March, Blinken (Sec of State) met with CCP leaders for negotiations in Alaska. As a condition, CCP demanded the return of Jingwei. Blinken thought it was a bluff.

The military hadn't informed the secretary of state that the top CCP spy defected.

The military has proof the civilian government is corrupted and the situation is being handled accordingly.

Think how the lab leak narrative changed in May. Over the course of weeks it went from conspiracy theory to Jon Stewart mocking non-believers. That was selective disclosures from military intelligence.

Biden had shut down any investigation into a lab origin and was forced to answer questions why. Biden's team was left playing catch up after the facts were revealed.

This will be historical.
Gator92
AG

Albatross Necklace
What happens when the US Military has documented proof that the POTUS is a foreign agent?

"I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic"
IMnAg79
AG
I want to believe
Bonfire1996
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Thread over, even with a massive amount of political interest from me. I can't stop freaking laughing.
chickencoupe16
AG
Jesus, Q is spinning up again...
MelvinUdall
Bonfire1996 said:

MookieBlaylock said:

Thread over, even with a massive amount of political interest from me. I can't stop freaking laughing.

Same so damn funny!
Post removed:
by user
VegasAg86
AG
JWinTX said:

He will be dead before he ever gets to show any Americans on the doleand if he does, the media will either not report on it or just downplay it.

They will cite 80 experts that declare it is Russian disinformation even though they haven't seen any of it.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Albatross Necklace said:

FAT SEXY said:

Back in March, Blinken (Sec of State) met with CCP leaders for negotiations in Alaska. As a condition, CCP demanded the return of Jingwei. Blinken thought it was a bluff.

The military hadn't informed the secretary of state that the top CCP spy defected.

The military has proof the civilian government is corrupted and the situation is being handled accordingly.

Think how the lab leak narrative changed in May. Over the course of weeks it went from conspiracy theory to Jon Stewart mocking non-believers. That was selective disclosures from military intelligence.

Biden had shut down any investigation into a lab origin and was forced to answer questions why. Biden's team was left playing catch up after the facts were revealed.

This will be historical.

is this q? because it sounds like q.
Win Smith
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

A Dong defection is better than a Dong infection.

This comment deserves 5 stars from everyone who reads it.
stallion6
AG
Maybe now we can finally find out who is buying Hunter Biden's art!
Albatross Necklace
ruddyduck said:

is this q? because it sounds like q.

No, its Cates.

And it's more relevant than another cluster fire thread about gay athletes.
555-PINF
Bonfire1996 said:

MookieBlaylock said:

I've never been so happy in my whole life.
jetch17
AG
lol Dong.
padreislandagfan
DONGER NEEDS FOOD
BearJew13
AG
Is this as big a deal as the watermarked ballots?
VegasAg86
AG
Gordon Chang, an expert on China, thinks it's true. China is denying the story, but isn't producing the guy. He thinks that is because they can't. Producing him would instantly kill the story.

He was just on Tucker.
EX TEXASEX
I think they have him !! This guy is willing to bet his job that they do. Wumaos are paid chinese keyboard warriors that flood international websites to put chinese misinformation to work . To hurt America/The West and to make ccp chyna look good even when doing genocide .

#FJB
BadMoonRisin
AG
So is he going to be run over by a tank or commit suicide with 3 shots to the back of the head? Place your bets.

Long odds on Epsteining.
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
EX TEXASEX
Only if the Xiden Administration gets hold of him. The DIA has him right now and has since Feb. if the story is true !!
#FJB
Rossticus
MookieBlaylock said:

Admittedly, there's a risk in any course we follow, but every lesson of history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter our well-meaning liberal friends refuse to face, that their policy of accommodation is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight or surrender. If we continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand, the ultimatum.
shack009
AG
Albatross Necklace said:

FAT SEXY said:

This will be historical.

No, no it won't. But you could imagine what it would be like if it was

flakrat
Rossticus
Albatross Necklace said:

FAT SEXY said:

This will be historical.

Admittedly, there's a risk in any course we follow, but every lesson of history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter our well-meaning liberal friends refuse to face, that their policy of accommodation is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight or surrender. If we continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand, the ultimatum.
cbr
AG
I heard about this guy and his proof months ago and i dont have clearance.

Everyone already knows potus is a foreign puppet

Everyone already knows covid was a leaked bioweapon research virus that us and chinese interests funded

Everyone already knows the whole government is staffed by acorn vetted communists

Everyone already knows the military has been under purge and counter-insurgency pivot to be turned inward

Everyone already knows soros and crew elected every major mayor and da in america.

Everyone already knows you cant get a fortune 500 board seat or political appointment without being in the blackmail club or useful idiot

Everybody knows defund the police, hate whitey, and insert blm and crew as the new federal cops is the plan

Theyve already won and america has already conceded.

Why would anyone think this news is going to change anything?
Post removed:
by user
Ulysses90
AG
Albatross Necklace said:

What happens when the US Military has documented proof that the POTUS is a foreign agent?

"I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic"

You have a LOT of confidence in the leadership of the US military to buck the corrupt civilian IC and upend a conspiracy. As someone who spent 27 years in uniform I am flattered by that confidence but I have to ask, why?

ADM Mike Rogers did indeed bypass the DNI to tell President Trump he was being spied on but it fixed nothing. The IC isn't afraid because no evidence of their crimes will be given any credence by the press and it will be ignored by the judiciary e.g. Emmett Sullivan. OSD is also where the Office of Net Assessment funneled money to conspirators like Stefan Halper to bait George Papadopoulas and advance the Russia collusion hoax.

What makes you think the JCS, who are cowering in fear of losing their jobs if they don't toe the line on making Wokeism the military's official religion, is going to confront anyone? I'm thinking of the people I know from around my year group who are still in uniform at the 1-2 star level and I can'tthink of very many who would speak up. The one or two who might are sidelined and isolated and will never see three stars. This military leadership with the courage and conviction that will hold the rest of the IC to account simply doesn't exist. I wish it did but it doesn't.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.