I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul

7,373 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SpreadsheetAg
BrokeAssAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?

TAMU1990
AG
It's just embarrassing...
Flying Crowbar
AG
20lbs of solar panels weigh less than 20lbs of batteries
Sims
AG
Used to be CFO of a thin film solar company. God Speed to our men & women in uniform if we ask them to rely on thin film solar for anything of consequence.
Corn Pop
Hell North Korea is going to pass us at this rate. Embarrassing...
BQ_90
AG
Guess our troops are just gonna put a lid on it at dusk every day like Commander and Chief
Viper16
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
Rapier108
BQ_90 said:

Guess our troops are just gonna put a lid on it at dusk every day like Commander and Chief
Biden's lid starts around 9AM most days.
Tom Doniphon
Combat Solar
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
Just ask her!

What % if the marines are female? 0.05%?

That awkward laugh, she might be the worst politician out there
Get Off My Lawn
A. Females make up like 7% of Marines
B. Nobody 'carries' solar panels. Power generation is static or mounted. Batteries are carried on patrol and will continue to be carried because ITS HOW RADIOS WORK
C. Females don't (statistically) patrol or generally carry things to perform their respective MOS roles.
D. This is pandering: Democrats care far more about their causes than about members of the military, and they clearly place combat effectiveness in the back seat as well.
E. What a terrible thing that this woman is a heartbeat away from officially being president.
annie88
AG
TAMU1990 said:

She's a complete imbecile. A giggling twit who got where she is by sleeping with men and lying. Disgusting woman.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Sims
AG
FWIW - Our panels came in at about 1oz / watt. Weight obviously becomes an issue quickly.

Not to mention we were about 5 in^2 per watt...you're going to be carrying around a really heavy solar panel tarp if you wanna know the truth.

Let's hope the tech gets better quick!
Aggie4Life02
AG
What do drones run on?
C@LAg
who knew Alzheimers was contagious.
rednecked
AG
Most annoying voice ever! And that laugh was just her way of saying Please clap.
annie88
AG
TAMU1990 said:

And yet I see no major members of our military speaking out against her, or Biden or all this.
coolerguy12
AG
Hey captain, I think the team's in trouble, should we call in air support?

I agree, call it in!

Ok, just let me fire up my solar powered radio, what did the forecast say? Three or four days of rain? Hope they can make it that long.
Ellis Wyatt
annie88 said:

TAMU1990 said:

And yet I see no major members of our military speaking out against her, or Biden or all this.
You may have noticed this regime deals harshly with critics. It's much different than when Lt. Col. Fatass was committing sedition against the last president.
annie88
AG
Raiderjay
Our enemies are trembling in fear.......
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Joes
annie88 said:

TAMU1990 said:

She's a complete imbecile. A giggling twit who got where she is by sleeping with men and lying. Disgusting woman.
And potentially 10 years as our president.

This planet is a joke... It's hard to even be mad when things are this stupid. You just have to try to laugh and protect what you have the best you can.

We're told the border is "closed" when you can literally watch people streaming in, we're told we have to demonize white people to combat racism, we're told that we have to get rid of police to make things safer, we're told that thugs burning buildings and assaulting people is peaceful protesting, and we're told that utter morons like Biden and Harris are capable executives.

This is beyond them just being wrong, this is pure 1984 "we're going to make you stare at something yellow and repeat back to us that it's purple until you do" level insanity.

If you fly the flag to celebrate Memorial Day you're on the side of the insurrectionists and a white supremacist, but if you celebrate a Marxist organization and deflect for China and spend your day condemning everything in American history you're a patriot.

I want off this ride...

OldArmyBrent
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

What do drones run on?

A lot run on avgas powered Rotax motors.
The world needs another Pinochet.
Trucker 96
Cloudy days and female marines are going to result in us speaking Chinese one day
lb3
AG
coolerguy12 said:

Hey captain, I think the team's in trouble, should we call in air support?

I agree, call it in!

Ok, just let me fire up my solar powered radio, what did the forecast say? Three or four days of rain? Hope they can make it that long.
Its ok. The enemy's solar panels are smaller than ours so when the sun finally does come out, we'll whip 'em good.
Trucker 96
Kamala's next brilliant idea will be solar powered night vision goggles.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Aggie4Life02 said:

What do drones run on?

Depends on the drone.

IC engines don't scale down well for something like a quadcopter or mini-helicopter. They make everything more complex in terms of control versus a variable speed electric motor. Could it be done? Sure, but the electric one would be cheaper, more reliable, and simpler to use.

On the other hand, batteries don't scale up well. For something like a Predator or Reaper, you'd probably never be able to run one on batteries.

Most things below a few pounds, electric makes the most sense. Above that, you're looking at some kind of gas.
Ag87H2O
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Worst politician I have ever seen. It used to be Hillary, but Harris is worse. No self-awareness and awkward as hell.

Most Democrats with bad ideas can at least try to make them sound plausible. Harris sounds disingenuous and arrogant. It's obvious she's got her points to make and political message to sell, no matter how dumb it comes off under the circumstances.
milner79
That stupid f'ing laugh.
AggDogg61
So...there will be no battles or wars when it rains??
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
To fulfill a requirement at A&M I had to take a philosophy class. During one class the professor posed the question to the entire class "What weighed more, a small one pound weight that fit in your hand or a one pound pillow?" About 50% of the class argued for either/or. I just sat there dumbfounded. The icing on the cake was when the professor then tried to argue that it was the weight because it "feels" heavier when you hold one in each hand.

Me:

TheHoneybadger
AG
You can bet your bankroll that every person clapping in this video is a liberal. It's hard to imagine anyone clapping at this fool until I remember the average liberal mindset, and then I believe it.
mullokmotx
AG
How does a solar powered F-18 fly at night?
Clob94
Dear dumb B***h--

There's already a company in North Carolina that makes a flexible, roll up solar panel that has been used by JSOC in testing.

It's a tad bit bigger than a mouse pad. Congrats on being late to the orgasm.

Par for your course.
BuddysBud
AG
C@LAg said:

who knew Alzheimers was contagious.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.