Anyone have magnetic arms after the vaccine?

14,001 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by heineman78
waco_aggie05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SIAP. Been on here often recently and missed this if so.

My wife came home today and said a client mentioned this happened to their daughter. Supposedly a magnet is sticking to injection sites. I hadn't heard this one yet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/05/18/covid-19-vaccine-magnet-challenge-videos-claim-magnets-stick-to-arms-after-vaccination/amp/

Capt. Augustus McCrae
AG
Well there's a microchip in there, so...
unmade bed
I can charge my cell phone by putting it on my arm
Secolobo
AG
SidetrackAg
AG
People will laugh, but I have experienced the same. I have brought it up to my friend, Charles, but he already knew by reading my thoughts
Burdizzo
AG
Come to mention it a lot of dead spots in my Sirius XM coverage have disappeared.
Clob94
There's a tiny part of me that wants to see if this is true. Just a tiny part.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
It helps me charge my Zune.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
FattyDelights
It's a damn shame to see kids getting this poison.
Jason C.
AG
Only works for me when I'm connected to 5G on my Huawei phone.
Old Army Ghost
FattyDelights said:

It's a damn shame to see kids getting this poison.
lol

trump aint poisoning kids with the vaxx. its the libs poisoning their minds that masks are the only way to live
titan
S

If the vaccine is going to turn you into Magneto, will take it.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Tanya 93
Serious Lee
Clob94 said:

There's a tiny part of me that wants to see if this is true. Just a tiny part.
i tried to test it on my mother the other day. she wont let me. she scurred
zag213004
AG
People who got the vaccine are suckers. Nothing but pure Clorox bleach for these veins baby
BaileyAg
AG
Two patients of mine who are hair stylists swear they can can smell a distinctive odor emanating from the scalp of folks who've been jabbed
BenFiasco14
AG
BaileyAg said:

Two patients of mine who are hair stylists swear they can can smell a distinctive odor emanating from the scalp of folks who've been jabbed

What kind of odor?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
BaileyAg
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

BaileyAg said:

What kind of odor?

They didn't say...but both said they could tell who was vaccinated when they cut their hair
mazag08
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

BaileyAg said:

What kind of odor?

Smells like fear
Secolobo
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

BaileyAg said:

What kind of odor?
Perm
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Jefe07
AG
SidetrackAg said:

People will laugh, but I have experienced the same. I have brought it up to my friend, Charles, but he already knew by reading my thoughts

I laughed.
waitwhat?
So where was this thread moved from? GB?
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
Proper Twelve

I'm jealous
titan
S
Proper Twelve said:

I'm jealous
Exactly!
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Gunny456
AG
My Granfather was a doc back in the 1900's. He said people said the same thing about polio, small pox and TB shots..
torrid
AG
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
Fear makes people believe just about anything.
alamoaggie64
AG
I can pick up a Spanish-speaking radio station now.
alamoaggie64
Cassius
All the vaccine advocates on the board talk about the part of the vaccine that causes the immune reaction and how it's absolutely safe. But there are a whole lot of inert ingredients that go into a vaccine. That is the part that might have unknown long term negative effects.

I suppose the inert ingredients could be causing this issue?!
Shooz in Katy
AG
Cassius said:

All the vaccine advocates on the board talk about the part of the vaccine that causes the immune reaction and how it's absolutely safe. But there are a whole lot of inert ingredients that go into a vaccine. That is the part that might have unknown long term negative effects.
I suppose the inert ingredients could be causing this issue?!

This post is not like the other posts on here. Well done!
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
BaileyAg said:

We all appreciate the intellectual abilities of the local hairdresser that probably also refers to the National Inquirer as "the paper".
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
fooz
FYI - a stud finder will go off if you stick it to your chest. It's my favorite dad joke.
vansprinkle
AG
rocky the dog said:

My MIL has had a rash for 3 months now. It popped up within hours of getting her second dose. Hers isn't as bad as the pics above, but it is itchy for her.
Rapier108
Between stuff like this, the other latest hysteria that the vaccines cause Mad Cow Disease, and all of the other stuff put out by the anxi-vaxxers, it is impossible for people who just want real information to find it.

And by anti-vaxxers, I am not referring to people who are wary of the coronavirus vaccine. I'm referring to those who oppose most or all vaccines and push every single conspiracy theory about the China virus vaccines.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.