Listened to Ted Cruz's podcast...

1,378 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Hill Country Ag
10thYrSr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
His most recent podcast was eye opening. When the question of how many congressmen were actually serving their constituents, Cruz said that the 80/20 rule applies in Congress just like in the rest of the world. He elaborated that 20 percent of Congress does 80 percent of the work. So in the Senate, only 20 percent are doing anything that means anything.

He went on to state that the problem with Republican vs Democrat is that democrats treat politics like a religion, while many Republicans treated it like "a backyard croquet match".

He also said that many Republicans get into politics because it is a "Hobby" not a passion, and that is the reason they lose.

I thought this was spot on.

Cruz is a good guy, but he still maintains diplomacy across the aisle. I would like to see him blast people on the left, but he doesn't really have the go for the throat type of action I feel is needed. Trump had that, but he clearly didn't have what it takes to dismantle the swamp.

Cruz also addressed this in his podcast when he stated that when Biden came in, he wrecked shop by undoing almost everything Trump did in the first 3 days.

Overall, my feeling is grim after listening. Cruz says we are "very very very screwed" for the next two years. He said we will be permanently screwed if the left gets rid of the filibuster. DC and Puerto Rico statehood adds 4 more Dem senators. 4 more Dem supreme court justices. Illegals allowed to vote.

He said he has hope if the filibuster isn't ended, that we can undo this in 2 years. Cruz said the pendulum of politics will swing to the right due to the far left actions taking place.

I'm not sure I agree if we can't be sure voting integrity is preserved.
Hill Country Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The dems stole a presidential election in plain view. They did what it took to gain power and will do it again until the people rise up.
Gig 'Em
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.