Ted Lieu

2,129 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Boo Weekley
CSPAggie05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think I'm going to be sick. The company I work for is having a conversation with Ted in honor of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage month.

There are so many great examples they could go with but they are bringing in a politician and a dumb one at that.

Pray for my patience.
giddings_ag_06
AG
If you have sick leave, then be sick.
titan
S

How many would be okay to just doing away with all commemoration months and days other than July 4th and Thanksgiving-New Years season series of holidays?
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
thirdcoast
AG
Ask Ted how he feels about his legacy and career being defined by this Candace Owens attack and backfire.

rgag12
AG
Every two years during an election, my company invites prominent republicans, mainly Texans, to come and talk about how bad democrats are and how they're going to kick their ass.

It's always great
Eso si, Que es
Love the goaltending by Nadler, what a piece of crap. Claiming she called a chairperson stupid when she did not.

Democrat: Naarraative, Narraative, Narrative
Sane person: Facts!
Democrat: squirrel!
BusterAg
AG
I would just try to work the words "things run well" into a question. Make strong eye contact during the question.

Plausible deniability, but he will get the gist.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
aggie93
AG
giddings_ag_06 said:

If you have sick leave, then be sick.
If not you will certainly be afterward.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
thirdcoast
AG
Eso si, Que es said:

Love the goaltending by Nadler, what a piece of crap. Claiming she called a chairperson stupid when she did not.

Democrat: Naarraative, Narraative, Narrative
Sane person: Facts!
Democrat: squirrel!

This is a perfect representation of the 80% block of black dem voters. A black woman sticks her neck out for her people, gets a cheap shot from dem, then the dem ref calls a bad foul on her, and the media never covers the backfire. Yet, dems still get black vote.
Proc92
Lieu is such an effeminate ***** boy.
Shakes the Clown
I wish I could give this more stars!!
annie88
AG
CSPAggie05 said:

I think I'm going to be sick. The company I work for is having a conversation with Ted in honor of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage month.

There are so many great examples they could go with but they are bringing in a politician and a dumb one at that.

Pray for my patience.

Yeah he's really horrible. You should ask your employer as well as Mr. Lieu why it is that most of the Asian violence has been done by black men yet his party in the media want to pretend that it's done by whites. Ask that.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
thirdcoast
AG
Little Rock Ag
AG
AggieZUUL
AG
Lieuser!
NonReg85
AG
thirdcoast said:

Ask Ted how he feels about his legacy and career being defined by this Candace Owens attack and backfire.

WOW. I had never heard that before. She absolutely eviscerated.
NonReg85
AG
And the committee chairman. That's not what I said. You didn't listen to what I said.
Captain Pablo
AG
Whoa

His wife's name is Betty Lieu. Jerry Jeff mentioned her once

So that explains it. Her husband is not responsible for what he's doing.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
thirdcoast said:

I had not seen that clip before. Way to think on your feet, Candace, to push back when leftists try to manipulate the facts to create a narrative. Bonus points for going on the offensive at Nadler and the embassy.
magnumtmp
AG
Captain Pablo said:

Whoa

Betty Lieu Thelma Lynn?
Captain Pablo
AG
magnumtmp said:

Captain Pablo said:

Whoa

Betty Lieu Thelma Lynn?

Liz
Boo Weekley
thirdcoast said:

Hot damn I forgot how awesome that exchange was. She's a legend.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.