The Mask-KARENS are coming.

6,746 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by annie88
TresPuertas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And here's how I'm going to handle it.

There are no doubt going to be issues where you're going to get harassed and accosted because you aren't wearing a mask. I think people do this because they don't expect any sort of meaningful pushback because of the last year. The betas and Libs are overconfident and it's got society out of balance.

Be a huge D. I'm not kidding. If they can't handle freedom and liberty make them understand that ain't how Texas works. We don't pick fights, but if you call yourself a true Texan you should know that we aren't afraid to finish them.

(And no, I'm not advocating for physical violence. Just don't back down and be afraid to bark back).

ITS TIME TO TAKE OUR STATE BACK DAMNIT
ChemEAg08
AG
Just smile and tell them "Bless your heart".
Nitro Power
AG
I hear you, but these idiots want confrontation so they can be a victim. Ignoring them will be so much worse for them.
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
LostInLA07
AG
Just tell them to put on another mask to make up for you not wearing one.
Cromagnum
AG
Nitro Power said:

I hear you, but these idiots want confrontation so they can be a victim. Ignoring them will be so much worse for them.

Yep, ignore them until they lay a hand on you. Then lay them the **** out.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
This is a tough one in some ways. There is part of me that wants conflict, there is a part of me that wants to mock them, there is a part of me that wants to laugh in there face, and there is part of me that wants to just move on. I am betting my response will depend on what kind of day I am having. Either way their reign of terror is coming to an end so don't be surprised if they go kicking and screaming like the Karen's they are.
javajaws
AG
My reply will basically be something like this:

"By confronting me and coming within 6ft of me I'm forced to talk to you, increasing your risk of catching anything I might have by at least a factor of 10. Do you want to continue this discussion and increase those odds further?"
TresPuertas
AG
Nitro Power said:

Nope. That's how we got to where we are now. Can't keep rolling over.
C@LAg
Start consuming a high legume, boiled egg and cruciferous vegetable diet.

Every time a mask Karen tries to go full Karen, let loose the hell from your bowels, remind her that if she smells it then it is likely already too late for her and she is dying of covid.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
If we are lucky the flow of Californians will stop.
AgResearch
AG
baseballaficionado
I am in Travis county and haven't been wearing a mask much in months -- HEB, gas stations, D-bat, other baseball facilities, etc. -- and I've yet to have a citizen say anything to me. I have had a few places offer me a mask or just let me in after I tell them I have a medical issue, which isn't true. I went in to buy Copenhagen at one gas station and they told me I needed a mask. I told them about my fake story about having a medical condition and they told me not to come back without a mask. I went out and started pumping gas, when the manager came out. She told me to bring a note, not come back or wear a mask. I told her, there are too many other gas stations to worry about coming back to her place.

Anyway, I don't think I will get too much flak. Maybe it's because a lot of times, my boy is with me and people don't want to start anything. I always tell my wife that I am wanting someone to pop off to me in HEB or elsewhere. The baseball/sports crowd doesn't give a damn, so it's not happening at any games or training facilities.

The only place I really wear a mask, is when entering a restaurant. I know it's dumb since we're going to take them off anyway, but I am usually hungry and want a good dining experience.
sixbarag
Sponsor
AG
Haven't worn a mask in any place for the last year, been told about 3 times that I need to wear one to shop in their store. Left all those places and went elsewhere. No big deal!
Muy
AG
I hope their heads explode.
Dr. Nefario
If anyone confronts me, my only response will be

Shoefly!
AG
Just sneeze in their direction, they'll get the hint and haul buns.
valvemonkey91
AG
Shoefly! said:

Just sneeze in their direction, they'll get the hint and haul buns.

THIS!
The Collective
AG
Keep condoms handy & offer one to any who suggest you cover up.
cr06gis
AG
I can't wait.
My Name Is Judge
waitwhat?
TresPuertas said:

There are no doubt going to be issues where you're going to get harassed and accosted because you aren't wearing a mask.
I stopped wearing the muzzle a while ago and have not found this to be the case. That said, if an employee asks me to put it on I will.

But the random Karens aren't very common.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
TresPuertas
AG
waitwhat? said:

TresPuertas said:

There are no doubt going to be issues where you're going to get harassed and accosted because you aren't wearing a mask.
I stopped wearing the muzzle a while ago and have not found this to be the case. That said, if an employee asks me to put it on I will.

Typically I would agree but if social media tells us anything (which it probably shouldn't) these people are MAAAD. We will see what happens but now they aren't getting their way it wouldn't surprise me to see them become more unhinged.
rgag12
AG
TresPuertas said:

waitwhat? said:

TresPuertas said:

Typically I would agree but if social media tells us anything (which it probably shouldn't) these people are MAAAD. We will see what happens but now they aren't getting their way it wouldn't surprise me to see them become more unhinged.

Agree to an extent, but most people post on twitter because they are afraid to live real lives. Something tells me 90% of the libs popping off on twitter don't have the balls to start a public confrontation. That also just means that the 10% that don't have any qualms about getting in our faces are going to BSC.
JFABNRGR
AG
My family hasnt been wearing in months, nobody has said anything to us when it was mandated, except in a couple places. These people are sheep, as soon as it appears the majority is maskless, they will follow.
TacosaurusRex

"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
ProgN
TresPuertas said:

There are no doubt going to be issues where you're going to get harassed and accosted because you aren't wearing a mask. I think people do this because they don't expect any sort of meaningful pushback because of the last year. The betas and Libs are overconfident and it's got society out of balance.

Be a huge D. I'm not kidding. If they can't handle freedom and liberty make them understand that ain't how Texas works. We don't pick fights, but if you call yourself a true Texan you should know that we aren't afraid to finish them.

(And no, I'm not advocating for physical violence. Just don't back down and be afraid to bark back).

ITS TIME TO TAKE OUR STATE BACK DAMNIT
I've been doing this since the beginning! Karens and corona bro's minds short circuit with pushback. That being said, the rush you'll feel by crushing them is orgasmic. Try it and thank me later.
annie88
AG
If anyone says anything to me that is not a store manager I will just ignore them most likely. If they push the issue I will tell them they're welcome to wear a mask but I'm not wearing one if they're that scared they can just go home.

All with a smile of course.

But other than two people that made passing comments last summer, whom I both ignored, no one else has really said anything. I wouldn't think that would get worse now but who knows. Crazy is going to crazy.

Depending on where you are around here some of them don't care. You got shipwreck they don't care about masks, some of the country stores around me don't care. The bigger stores don't say anything.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Post removed:
by user
The Fife
All that's needed when a mask karen shows up

annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
UhOhNoAgTag
Going to download a soundbit of a crying baby.
Fireman
AG
I always pull out my biggest flaming gay personality/voice and tell them, "Honey, don't worry about me, I'm a covid survivor. So blessed."
mm98
AG
Same here. Just start coughing.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.