Oh snap! John Sullivan's Discord server found

9,750 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by agjacent
Fat Black Swan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

titan
S

So what people should really notice is -- what does this say about the quality of the FBI saying no Antifa at the Capitol that day??

We expect CNN/NBC, et al to serve their Left side and be sloppy outing any activists from their side of the fence, but the FBI?
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
TexAg1987
He has been arrested

Left-wing activist charged in Capitol riot after saying he was just there to 'document'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/left-wing-activist-charged-in-capitol-riot
CDUB98
AG
But we were told there were no Antifa shotstains there.
Ellis Wyatt
At this point, I wouldn't trust the FBI at all.
captkirk
AG
Mr Sullivan was picked up by the FBI
Ellis Wyatt
He should be charged with capital murder.
captkirk
AG
titan said:

So what people should really notice is -- what does this say about the quality of the FBI saying no Antifa at the Capitol that day??

We expect CNN/NBC, et al to serve their Left side and be sloppy outing any activists from their side of the fence, but the FBI?
The FBI are liars
mjfrog
AG
Wait, but the blood is on Drumfp's hands, right?
sports
Ellis Wyatt said:

What you did there.... I see it

texagbeliever
titan said:

There are 3 options:
  • FBI is ran by utter morons who have no intelligence (highly unlikely)
  • FBI is running interference to try to take down a duly elected president like they did with Russia Gate. (Probable)
  • FBI is creating a false narrative to fool the public in DC to not push back against the large National Guard presence that isn't really there to protect Biden during his virtual inauguration. (conspiracy theory but so to is the idea that the FBI would falsify FISA documents to wiretap a presidential candidate and president)

jefe95
AG
At least they impeached Trump in 8 hours as soon as ALL the facts were in.

Fastest the government has ever moved. And that should tell you something.
titan
S
Ellis Wyatt said:

Not sure how that works, but the Japanese journalist showed that he is one of the ones escalating, not documenting. Smashing the partition. Does that action made him an accomplice to murder?
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Ellis Wyatt
sports said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

What you did there.... I see it

Apparently, you really don't.
aggiejayrod
AG
titan said:

They're compromised AF. 8 years of Obama riddled the upper echelon of most agencies with highly partisan people. It's why every time trump takes a dump somebody leaks it. Also why he struggled to get anything done in agencies. They just dragged their heels or openly defied every order
Ellis Wyatt
titan said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Not sure how that works, but the Japanese journalist showed that he is one of the ones escalating, not documenting. Smashing the partition. Does that action made him an accomplice to murder?
Absolutely.
Fat Black Swan
AG
titan said:

The worst part is they were completely aware of both sides intentions for weeks prior to the event, and did nothing. The visual of five Capitol Police trying to hold back thousands of people should have clued everybody into something going on behind the scenes. It made no sense.
TChaney

EDIT

Follow up video confirming ANTIFA
TChaney
captkirk
AG
TChaney said:

This whole narrative is about to fall apart
texrover91
AG
https://m.theepochtimes.com/black-lives-matter-activist-who-stormed-capitol-on-jan-6-arrested-charged_3657333.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-14-4

TChaney
Yup,
I edited the above
Check out the video someone posted under that one - looks like possible confirmation

EDIT - the girl with the megaphone in the above video.

titan
S
captkirk said:

TChaney said:

Yes, its much like we thought. Antifa-BLM-Left Agiators "upping the ante" and hijacking the tone enough to trigger radicals among the Trumpers present as well.

Aside: Wouldn't mind a law banning loudspeakers at protests by either side. It would knock out coordination to a great deal and cripple such Agent Provocateur work a bit.

FBI verdict was useless, but the thread posted on that when they announced that nailed that out of the gate.
FrioAg 00:
Fat Black Swan
AG
This is comforting, isn't it?

captkirk
AG
titan said:

captkirk said:

TChaney said:

Yes, its much like we thought. Antifa-BLM-Left Agiators "upping the ante" and hijacking the tone enough to trigger radicals among the Trumpers present as well.

Aside: Wouldn't mind a law banning loudspeakers at protests by either side. It would knock out coordination to a great deal and cripple such Agent Provocateur work a bit.

FBI verdict was useless, but the thread posted on that when they announced that nailed that out of the gate.
Provocateurs can easily escalate a situation if they've been trained in doing so. This clearly was a planned action and to a great degree it worked. Unfortunately for ANTIFA, there were friggin cameras everywhere documenting this activity
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Wow. Just wow.
oldschoolcat
AG
Funny how any mention of Antifa being involved is met with swift denunciation and cancellation.

I wonder if that's why they are so animated about claims of election theft?
titan
S
oldschoolcat said:

Funny how any mention of Antifa being involved is met with swift denunciation and cancellation.

Could be. Ms.Ganaho mentioned the important videos she used in her analysis to out the Procateurs had been deleted by the Big Tech censorship, but fortunately she already had them.
FrioAg 00:
TChaney
WTF?

please don't ban me for that but

Seriously WTF?

Is 2021 going to be worse than 2020?
jagvocate
AG
Commies
captkirk
AG
oldschoolcat said:

FBI has already picked up and charged at least one Antifa/BLM dude, so that ship has sailed. Many others documented on video escalating the events of Jan 6
oldschoolcat
AG
So who let them in?
flakrat
AG
Que Te Gusta Mas said:

This is comforting, isn't it?

He forgot to recharge the batteries on the launchers? I keed
titan
S
oldschoolcat said:

So who let them in?
Who is senior House member that would have the authority?
FrioAg 00:
Betoisafurry
Where are the res libs?
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.