Denmark Getting Slammed Ans They Have Mask Mandate

1,989 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by pacecar02
LegalDrugPusher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LegalDrugPusher
I find joy when places who have extreme mask and social distancing measures and it doesn't work out for them.

New York City is another example.
DrEvazanPhD
Dude, get out of here with your facts!

Clearly they just didn't crack down hard enough!
LegalDrugPusher
Trump tweeted about this this morning
Echoes97
AG
It's almost as if this thing is a tiny virus that spreads through airborne particles without regard to cloth coverings...
MouthBQ98
AG
Have you been outside in the cold and watched the moisture from your breath blow right through or round your mask and fog the air for feet in front of you?

That's how effective they are at stoping moisture particles as you exhale. They might catch some of the largest ones, but not the tiny ones that are huge in numbers with every breath and float in the air longer.
Kozmozag
Its almost like a virus can go thru the cloth that my insurer, Humana sent me.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Its almost like the masks trap and amplify viral load for the mask user.

The data tells us one thing, but that can't be right. Let's just keep doing what we are doing.
SLAM
MouthBQ98 said:

Have you been outside in the cold and watched the moisture from your breath blow right through or round your mask and fog the air for feet in front of you?

That's how effective they are at stoping moisture particles as you exhale. They might catch some of the largest ones, but not the tiny ones that are huge in numbers with every breath and float in the air longer.

Unless the mask is P100, it won't do **** to stop a virus. Virus are incredibly small and you need high level PPE to stop it. Cloth masks, surgical masks, etc. don't do anything at all, there is no reason whatsoever to wear them.
aggie appraiser
They should have mandated masks sooner.
MaroonStain
AG
I believe October 29 has been in the past for longer than two weeks.

Two months after the mandate and case counts skyrocketed after people were following a Stay Home order.

Hmmm...makes me wonder...
"Thanks and Gig'em"
MouthBQ98
AG
Everyone is at home all the time. One person goes out to shop or whatever, brings it home, and gives it to everyone in the household because they are home inside all the time. People have to shop and get food, and provide services, and that means many people also have to work to provide that.
Stat Monitor Repairman
One thing I remember from Hazmat / PPE training is the difference between protection against particulate and vapors.

A particulate dust mask doesn't do **** for vapor. You got to have a special type of respirator or breathing apparatus for adequate protection against gasses and vapor.

For the past 9-months I've had every scientist and doctor imaginable try and tell be the exact opposite. That a particulate dust mask will protect against a vapor laden virus.

I'm getting sick of the BS and even more sick of people knowingly sell this clown-world nonsense.

Its gaslighting 24/7.
Magic City Wings
LegalDrugPusher said:

I find joy when places who have extreme mask and social distancing measures and it doesn't work out for them.

You find joy in people dying from COVID-19?

TDS did a number on you, please go see a psychiatrist.
Viper16
AG
Echoes97 said:

It's almost as if this thing is a tiny virus that spreads through airborne particles without regard to cloth coverings...
#FJB

Trump 2024

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis
Boo Weekley
I don't care what the "science" says, I feel safer and healthier without mask and just staying in my personal space around others like I have always done. And no one can convince me that it isn't at least marginally bad for you to wear a mask for long periods of time, especially while exercising or exerting. I pull mine down in the gym and can't believe the people running hard on treadmill or doing squats with mask up over mouth and nose. That can't be good for you.
nortex97
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

Dude, get out of here with your facts!

Clearly they just didn't crack down hard enough!
Yeah, well, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

LegalDrugPusher
AgBMF42 said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

No I find joy that lockdowns, mask and social distancing do not work.
deddog
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Its almost like the masks trap and amplify viral load for the mask user.

The data tells us one thing, but that can't be right. Let's just keep doing what we are doing.

It's the Party of Science , not the Party of Data
RGLAG85
AG
AgBMF42 said:

LegalDrugPusher said:

I find joy in watching your addled mind thinking you're actually making a point or winning a debate point.
Thomas Jefferson: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
Tom Doniphon
It's nearly... just nearly like trying to stop a virus using neck gaiters and dust masks isn't gonna work.
Tom Doniphon
aggie appraiser said:

They should have mandated masks sooner.

It's working so well everywhere else... I mean over 99% of folks are surviving. Gotta be the masks.
pacecar02
Trump left the cupboard bare1
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.