Good ole Chyna crafting the death of Western Civilization

2,476 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ttu_85
Post removed:
by user
HalifaxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When the population is looking under every rock for a reason to be a victim, China is going to make it happen for them.
swampstander
AG
I guess add Dr. Li Yi to Mesocosm's list
Dacoldest
HalifaxAg said:

When the population is looking under every rock for a reason to be a victim, China is going to make it happen for them.
Best believe they have a hand in the media's social engineering/psyops
Ag4coal
How legit are the translations?
Three Twenties and A Ten
AG
That's some pretty scary ****. Not any surprise, but still crazy to hear it vocalized in this way. Thanks for posting.
Dacoldest
MEMRI is an Israeli Think Tank/Research Institute on ME activities - they're legit in this regard.
Maury Ballstein
He starts off strong citing zero covid deaths in North Korea. Who is this guy again?

johnnyblaze36
AG
China is going to absolutely crush Biden for the six months that he's in offense and the sheep won't even have a clue what is happening.
misterguinness
AG
SE Asia will be China's version of Hitler's march across Europe. It will be slower and more subtle.
2+2=5
lb3
AG
We've got enough Marxists that need to be dealt with at home before we can effectively start to deal with Marxists abroad.
erudite
Translation is mostly accurate.

This man is bull****ing. How do I know? I read mandarin and I can use a the web.

Here's his youtube btw:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnBHNQSythgrZL30hMyLlsg

He claims in his bio: "Head of policy research for Taiwan at Fuzhou University"
I checked Fuzhou's website: https://www.fzu.edu.cn/ Guess what. That institute doesn't exist!

Also the fact that Fuzhou is kinda of a no name university ... It's even reflected in it's motto! "To be good and sincere to the people, (one shall gain) knowledge beyond measure". OH THE IRONY OF A SOUTHERN CHINESE SCHOOL CLAIMING ITS MOTTO FROM A THE CLASSIC OF RITES LOL.

Also if you're wondering the degrees the sociology dept there offers:

Chinese Language, Literature, Applied Psychology, Musicology Major
Oak Tree
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

China is going to absolutely crush Biden for the six months that he's in offense and the sheep won't even have a clue what is happening.

Biden will work with China to enrich progressives and help them destroy America.
erudite
I should also add that this "prominent" sociologist is not in any sort of high ranking position. In China, power and wealth comes with rank. So he's either a not coveting power or wealth, or he's not good enough to get it. Lol.

In my opinion, the Kavanaugh accusers had better credibility.
APHIS AG
csag97 said:

That's some pretty scary ****. Not any surprise, but still crazy to hear it vocalized in this way. Thanks for posting.
This mentality by the Chinese is not new. They "sacrificed" over one million during the Koren War. Even Mao boasted that during the 1960's that he could run Chinese into the sea for one year and still have enough to kick the US's ass in a war.
erudite
APHIS AG said:

csag97 said:

This mentality by the Chinese is not new. They "sacrificed" over one million during the Koren War. Even Mao boasted that during the 1960's that he could run Chinese into the sea for one year and still have enough to kick the US's ass in a war.
Like I said earlier. The lecturer (I can't even find him listed as a professor) is a hack and an attention *****. He also claims to have graduated from Mizzou. The fact that he has publications that are archived in US University is astounding lol.
redsquirrelAG
AG
Hey everyone that voted for Biden, thanks you ****ing idiots! You are in bed with Pedophiles, Satanists, and ****ing China, the **** hole that released this virus on the world and ruined our year. You now support all of this, own it!
Oak Tree
AG
erudite said:

I should also add that this "prominent" sociologist is not in any sort of high ranking position. In China, power and wealth comes with rank. So he's either a not coveting power or wealth, or he's not good enough to get it. Lol.

China created the virus and is working with progressive Democrats to destroy the US. It's pathetic how Democrats defend and help our enemies.
Cassius
Biden is their tool now.
Cassius
erudite said:

I knew we would count on a concerned moderate to to goal tend for Biden and his China backers!
ABATTBQ87
AG
Cassius said:

Biden is their tool now.

And he ain't the sharpest tool in their toolbox
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Biden is their tool now.
Pictured...

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
BCG Disciple
AG
I'm not sure who the guy is or what he's saying, but the translation is true, with the exception of China and nork covid deaths.
BuddysBud
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

Cassius said:

Biden is their tool now.

And he ain't the sharpest tool in their toolbox

Joe is like a lathe. He just spins continuously while the CCP's chisel cuts it's desired form.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

He starts off strong citing zero covid deaths in North Korea. Who is this guy again?
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
ttu_85
lb3 said:

We've got enough Marxists that need to be dealt with at home before we can effectively start to deal with Marxists abroad.
Seem to have some on this very board. Its like they oozed out of the woodwork just after the election. And some long time conservative posters were either banned or ran off. I feel like the opposition- its kinda fun before I too get banned.

Take this post for instance it took about 45 seconds to post. Slow network, AI editor, maybe just busy. Who knows maybe logged into some sinister lefty database. Weird !!!
ttu_85
rocky the dog said:

Quote:

We have posters on the left that would buy this. I mean look at the crap they buy form the MSM
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.