How do the know 15K in NV voted in another state?

1,181 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BluHorseShu
Verne Lundquist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

I'm the biggest Trump guy here and I hope this is true.

How are they able to verify this?
txaggie_08
AG
Can't you tell on voter rolls who voted, just not the candidate voted for?
aggiez03
AG
Verne Lundquist said:

I'm the biggest Trump guy here and I hope this is true.

How are they able to verify this?
I don't know 100%, but I think it is from @MattBraynard.

https://twitter.com/mattbraynard

He is working on 6 different methods to cross check voter records in GA, PA, MI, WI, AZ, NV and maybe more.

I know that he found 100s of people in PA that dbl voted in PA & in nearby states, he never reported results from NV, but he has said all the data has been turned over to TrumpTeam. Public results later this week or early next week.
MaxPower
At the very least these people should be investigated by the FBI and go to jail. If the Dems are going to do these BS mail in ballots then they better take a hard line on individuals who abuse them.
HoustonAggie37713
The good news is that the GOP is waking up to fraud. Think about how many elections have been stolen in the past.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Did they verify when Trump Admin sent out stimulus checks, and they were cashed?
hbtheduce
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

The good news is that the GOP is waking up to fraud. Think about how many elections have been stolen in the past.

This is a worthy fight if not to put to test our theories on fraud, put some of these perpetrators behind bars, and end the "fraud never happens" nonsense. Maybe you don't find enough to swing the election, but we should put some people in jail for this nonsense.
Kool
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

But my sister-in-law said on The Facial Book that there was no evidence of any fraud in this election.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DallasAg 94
BluHorseShu
AG
MaxPower said:

At the very least these people should be investigated by the FBI and go to jail. If the Dems are going to do these BS mail in ballots then they better take a hard line on individuals who abuse them.
So these were just Dems that allegedly voted in 2 different states? Or both? I think sending tens of thousands of people to jail would definitely send a message.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.