America is under Attack

2,628 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by leftcoastaggie
TexAgs91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On 9/11 when I heard that a plane had struck one of the WTC towers, it was very surprising and must-see TV. Then when the second one struck I immediately had the chilling realization that this country was under attack.

It is happening again.
It's obvious to anyone who bothers to look what's going on. Voter fraud is off the charts. The Deep State and media have gone all in to steal this election with the help of foreign actors like Russia, Iran and China.

Iran, Russia trying to interfere in US election, says intelligence community

2 Investigators: Fake Driver's Licenses Flooding In From China

And then there's this

This isn't your typical corrupt democrats taking a few extra votes here and there. This is a planned concerted national and international effort to steal the election for the democrats. This is an act of war and Trump and our government (as compromised as it is with the deep state) should treat it as such.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Martin Q. Blank

Quote:

This is a planned concerted national and international effort to steal the election for the democrats.
I'd say it's a planned concerted national and international effort to sow doubt in our election process. And it's working.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
What can or should be done to fight back? Does anyone have an answer?
TexAgs91
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

Well the first thing that should be done is for the country to identify the problem. We've seen some protests in Arizona and some other places. We need to get out there and raise awareness to the shenanigans going on immediately so people are generally aware that there is rampant fraud everywhere. Once the general population sees the scale of this then people can start seeing this for the attack that it is.

And call your representatives and senators.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
SirDippinDots
..,,both foreign and domestic
I wish a buck was still silver, it was back, when the country was strong.
Beached Whale
Sounds an awful lot like a Dem voter conspiracy theory from four years ago. Going to be funny to watch the R base now start fretting over Russian election meddling for the next four years. The conspiracy theory script has flipped
black_ice
titan
S

Problem is the Democratic Party and a mix of rino types is leading much of it. But it does seem to have been suborned by overseas agendas or global perspective types.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
fixer
If its this high level and this deep then there are no formal democratic options available.

The 'long train of usurpations' are upon us again.

AGHouston11
AG
Where are the Republican elected officials Outrage ?
CondensedFogAggie
Its been posted here multiple times, and many vids show how Republicans AND Democrats have their own counters, observers and election officials in every single county, for every single vote.

Please tell me how fraud is going on.
CondensedFogAggie
AGHouston11 said:

They know they have republican counters and officials watching every step, and therefor know the vote counting is legitimate?
samurai_science
CondensedFoggyAggie said:

Its been posted here multiple times, and many vids show how Republicans AND Democrats have their own counters, observers and election officials in every single county, for every single vote.

This is not true and false in many cases.

Perfect example is Travis county in Texas, no observers where allowed to view the process because of Covid.....

But the Democrat running the Travis county says everything is fine.......we have video.
TexAgs91
AG

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3142228
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
samurai_science

AGHouston11 said:

They know they have republican counters and officials watching every step, and therefor know the vote counting is legitimate?
You know with a state such as PA that a person or group could mail in 100k votes over 5 days rights, and they would be counted as "legit". Many way to fraud the system this time around thanks to the Covid BS and Dem lawyers. Try to keep up
Ag87H2O
AG
Trump should refuse to concede anything and reject any efforts to call the election until he is absolutely sure only all the legal votes were counted. If that means tying the election up in court until next Spring - so be it.

This is a blatant attack on our country no less than if a foreign country was lobbing bombs on one of our cities. He is stil the president and has to do everything within his power to defend it. The truth has to come out. Mobilize an army of attorneys and Bill Barr to get to the bottom of the alleged fraud and root it out if any is found. Put hard timelines on them. He has the use of all the resources of the federal government at his disposal. Find the people he can trust and put them to work. Start using those conservative judges to your advantage and get this in the right courts. Play hardball.

If Trump doesn't fight this and allows the theft of this election to go forward, this country is lost because many of us will never trust the process again. He has to draw a line in the sand and say no more. This sedition will not stand.
MouthBQ98
AG
Mass tax protest? If tens of millions of individuals and households don't file, the IRS simply doesn't have the resources to handle that.
CondensedFogAggie
Average Guy said:

Mmmm, because the votes they're counting often aren't valid to start with.

Right, and how are they fooling the tons of republican counters, observers, and officials, many of whom have decades of experience managing elections?
BanderaAg956

It has been posted many times proving poll watchers have NOT BEEN ALLOWED IN OR NEAR BALLOTS to observe a legal process!

Therefore, you are either wrong, lying, or both!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Modā€™s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
samurai_science
BanderaAg956 said:

It has been posted many times proving poll watchers have NOT BEEN ALLOWED IN OR NEAR BALLOTS to observe a legal process!

Therefore, you are either wrong, lying, or both!
TAMU1990
AG

AGHouston11 said:

No, these people are not being allowed to watch, get kicked out, told to go home because they aren't counting anymore but they really are, etc. They can't contest any ballot. Nothing.
SEC-Ag
AG
TexAgs91 said:

TxAgLaw03RW said:

YES. The State Legislature has the Constitutional authority to appoint the electors themselves. They do not have to abide by an election that is obviously compromised. US Constitution, article 2 sec 1.

This is the bottom line answer. GA, PA, MI, WI all have Republican legislatures. All they need is the willpower. And we need rallies and a PR campaign to have their backs and give them the cover.

Only the state Legislature can protect their state's Presidential Electors from the big city fraud machines that operate in blue counties with impunity. That is the only remedy available because after fake ballots have been mixed in with the real ones there's no way to re-separate them.

Ballots are not "Innocent until proven guilty" like a courtroom. It's the opposite. Every ballot must first pass through the controls, procedures, and observers to prove it is valid BEFORE it is counted. Any ballots that don't must be presumed invalid until PROVEN legit.

But Dems dump in thousands of ballots directly in upfront, deliberately bypassing the integrity controls and observers, and then try and shift the burden to us to prove any particular ballot wasn't valid. This is not possible. Rigged game.

So we can't let them turn that presumption upside down. And that's why PA, MI, WI elections are already hopelessly compromised beyond repair the way the mail-ins have been processed. So the legislature needs to just declare that right now and take their Constitution action. This won't be won in court.

Also, everyone please read this: https://americanmind.org/post/game-on-for-the-coup/
CondensedFogAggie
TAMU1990 said:

AGHouston11 said:

No, these people are not being allowed to watch, get kicked out, told to go home because they aren't counting anymore but they really are, etc. They can't contest any ballot. Nothing.

Those are conspiracy theorists and clickbait youtubers who are NOT part of the process. Inside there are both republican AND democratic counters/officials validating every single part of the process.

They are not allowing anyone in, or do you want chaos? Outside people pointing at random papers asking whats in it? Delay the counting another few days?
Post removed:
by user
TxTarpon

Quote:

It's obvious to anyone who bothers to look what's going on. Voter fraud is off the charts.
You know what to do, right?

Quote:

The Deep State and media have gone all in to steal this election with the help of foreign actors like Russia, Iran and China.
Time to raid Deep State and media locations?
Bugaloo II?
FBI locations are the obvious ones.
They have not arrested Hunter Biden after his emails of payola and child pron/rape.
Obviously his daddy is keeping him from being prison fodder.
MAGA!

Quote:

This is a planned concerted national and international effort to steal the election for the democrats.

Yep
Chairman Xi has a big checkbook.

Quote:

This is an act of war and Trump and our government (as compromised as it is with the deep state) should treat it as such.

You mean like send in the military?
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
TOUCHDOWN!
Give me some specifics. Who are you planning on killing?
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
TOUCHDOWN! said:

Give me some specifics. Who are you planning on killing?

Come on man
leftcoastaggie
AG
My son's buddy got one of those fake id's. Came shipped in an origami box. It was a lot better than the fake id I had at his age. Was disappointed to hear that he intended to use it to buy beer rather than take down the government.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.