Lady Gaga will campaign in PA; retweet's memo she's anti fracking

3,725 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Owlagdad
Verne Lundquist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

What an idiot
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Corn Pop
So out of touch...
SA68AG
AG
She'll get more people to vote for Trump than Biden.
Verne Lundquist
AG
I hope we see her cry election night again
BanderaAg956
Keep hating fracing, we keep hating Her!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
aggie appraiser
She is so damn dumb. It's a good thing she found a way to may a living pretending to be someone else.
Maacus
SA68AG said:

She'll get more people to vote for Trump than Biden.
Exactly. Keep it up gag-ga
B-1 83
AG
I'm betting she doesn't know the first thing about fracking.
AlexNguyen
Reading the supportive and simple-minded replies, I don't have a high opinion of much of America. Sigh.
aggiehawg
AG
B-1 83 said:

Not sure she can even read well enough to understand that the "r" and "a" are not a "u". Take those two letters out and put the "u" in the word? She thinks she's an expert there.

BTW, in full disclosure, several years ago, gaga sang for a tribute to Julie Andrews from The Sound of Music and I was blown away by her voice. Has some pipes. Pity she doesn't use them, much.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Joe and Kamala are fracking liars and Lady Gaga is a fracking idiot.
Humorous Username
AG
aggiehawg said:

B-1 83 said:

Not sure she can even read well enough to understand that the "r" and "a" are not a "u". Take those two letters out and put the "u" in the word? She thinks she's an expert there.

BTW, in full disclosure, several years ago, gaga sang for a tribute to Julie Andrews from The Sound of Music and I was blown away by her voice. Has some pipes. Pity she doesn't use them, much.

Why are some of the dumbest people gifted with amazing talents these days?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Because most intelligent folks understand the odds and pursue a normal career that will put food on the table while folks like Lady Gaga take the chance that they'll hit the lottery with their talent. Tons of talented people out there.
aggiehawg
AG
Humorous Username said:

aggiehawg said:

B-1 83 said:

God has a sense of humor and needs some entertainment? He made this..

halfastros81
AG
I wonder how Lady Gaga got to PA? Bet evil hydrocarbons were involved, electric vehicle or not. I'm not saying there's a problem but if there were people like her that create energy demand are just as much a part of it as anyone else. Hypocrites to their core.
The Fife
This is about the first time I've heard anything of her since she's who Gabe from The Office went as for Halloween. Glad she's alive I guess?
Earl_Rudder
AG
aggiehawg said:

B-1 83 said:

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is her real name, and she comes from a very wealthy upper west side NY family with a business exec mother and an internet entrepreneur father. She's been taking piano and voice lessons since she was 4, and went to NYU school of music at 17.

She's not some random person, she is NY wealth and has had every opportunity presented to her that none of her fans will ever have.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Pumpkinhead
AG
The Fife said:

This is about the first time I've heard anything of her since she's who Gabe from The Office went as for Halloween. Glad she's alive I guess?
A Star Is Born with Bradley Cooper was a pretty good movie, to be honest. Wife and I had a good time when it came out. I'd not listened to her music much before then, but did like the movie.

Gaga has the 8th most followers in Twitter universe (like 82 million) and Trump has the 7th most (like 86 million) so that should be a good Twitter universe fight matchup. Two of the Top-10 follower bases in all of Twitter land going at it.
Artimus Gordon
I guess she's trying to get out the
Little t wat vote! She should stick to making ****ty videos!
Ellis Wyatt
Pumpkinhead said:

The Fife said:

A Star Is Born with Bradley Cooper was a pretty good movie, to be honest. Wife and I had a good time when it came out. I'd not listened to her music much before then, but did like the movie.

Gaga has the 8th most followers in Twitter universe (like 82 million) and Trump has the 7th most (like 86 million) so that should be a good Twitter universe fight matchup. Two of the Top-10 follower bases in all of Twitter land going at it.
UndergroundAg
Is she trying to get all of her little monsters to vote??
ProgN
aggiehawg said:

Humorous Username said:

aggiehawg said:

B-1 83 said:

God has a sense of humor and needs some entertainment? He made this..

Owlagdad
Wonder if Hunter made her gag?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.