The Democrat Party's ties to the Ku Klux Klan

1,804 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Artimus Gordon
Spyderman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Boo Weekley
Will watch later but the Democrat party is far worse than the Klan though imo. The Klan could only dream of perpetrating a fraction of the misery, destruction and devastation in the black community that the dem party has over the decades.
bmks270
AG
The clan did not hide their bigotry. Democrats are just as bigoted but lie about it.
rocky the dog
AG
These guys?

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Rapier108
The Klu Klux Klan was the terrorist wing of the Democrat Party.

Today it is BLM and antifa.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
CanyonAg77
AG
Stressboy
AG
Most evil organization ever to exist in the US: The Democrat party since 1828.
Old Army Metal
AG
Would you say the KKK was liberal or conservative?
BQ_90
AG
Old Army Metal said:

sure look like liberals to me.
titan
S
Old Army Metal said:

A third category that doesn't fit either.

Reactionary.

KKK wasn't Leftist either, though they used Antifa style tactics, but so do all thug movements in history.

FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Old Army Metal
AG
titan said:

Old Army Metal said:

Reactionary.

Oh, sure, the triangular political compass of liberal, conservative and reactionary.
titan
S
Old Army Metal said:

titan said:

Old Army Metal said:

Reactionary.

Oh, sure, the triangular political compass of liberal, conservative and reactionary.
No, not some fancy overthought grid.

Just an actual description that comes closest to describing what they were about. With the Civil War having just been fought and all that behind ---- reactionary is one of the better words - along with bigoted imbecilic - that comes close to describing such response.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Old Army Metal
AG
Ok but where in the spectrum between liberal and conservative world you put the KKK of the 20th century?

Since they're presumably no longer reacting to the war or reconstruction.
aggiepanic95
AG
Old Army Metal said:

Ok but where in the spectrum between liberal and conservative world you put the KKK of the 20th century?

The KKK wanted to kill black babies, and black adults. They wanted to hinder the black race and treated them as inferior. These are 100% liberal traits that embody the Democrat party.
Ellis Wyatt
Old Army Metal said:

Democrat.
Ellis Wyatt
Old Army Metal said:

Dems were naming things after Robert "Sheets" Byrd in the recent past. Own it.
titan
S
aggiepanic95 said:

Old Army Metal said:

The KKK wanted to kill black babies, and black adults. They wanted to hinder the black race and treated them as inferior. These are 100% liberal traits that embody the Democrat party.
Margret Sanger's agenda and placement regarding centers factors into that too.

As to the answer about the KKK in the 20th C that is easy -- once an organization like that is founded, if it is not disbanded and broken up, the momentum of the old grievances just carries on. They are never questioned or updated by some kind of critical re-examination. You have no further to look than the race-pimps from the 60's continuing to act like Civil Rights was never passed and make buckos off it. Look at the Weatherman continuity under a new name. Radical groups don't go away unless removed.

FrioAg 00:
The Reverse Apache Master
AG
aggiepanic95 said:

Old Army Metal said:

In addition, the KKK and their allies in government restricted and destroyed the freedoms of American citizens who they collectively viewed as their enemies. One side of the political aisle has a lifelong record of doing this from slavery, to Jim Crow, to internment camps of American citizens, and onward to our current situation. One side of the aisle loves to use the power of government to control, and punish its enemies. The other side wants government to leave everyone the hell alone. Pretty easy to see which is the left and which is the right.
FrioAg 00
AG
KKK talks a good racism game, but the Democrat policies have led to about 15 million black abortions in just the last 20 years.

KKK could only dream of killing black people that proficiently
Old Army Metal
AG
Yeah I know they were Democrats.

But were they conservative or liberal? I'll hang up and listen.
backintexas2013
AG
Neither. They wouldn't fall under either.
Barnyard96
AG
The less racist the south became, the more republicans were voted into office.

D'nesh D.
lead
Old Army Metal said:

Yeah I know they were Democrats.

But were they conservative or liberal? I'll hang up and listen.
Question is unclear, but since you hung up I'll answer both:

Democrats were not considered conservative per Wikipedia:
Quote:

In the early 20th century, it supported progressive reforms and opposed imperialism. Since Franklin D. Roosevelt and his New Deal coalition in the 1930s, the Democratic Party has promoted a social liberal platform.

The KKK was neither. If you're looking for a bucket, other than racist, to put them in....maybe nationalist?
CanyonAg77
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

KKK talks a good racism game, but the Democrat policies have led to about 15 million black abortions in just the last 20 years.

KKK could only dream of killing black people that proficiently
How about Rap videos?

The KKK could only dream of producing such racist, stereotypically demeaning films about blacks, and having black people pay for them.
Gigem314
AG
rocky the dog said:

These guys?

And now for my next impression...Jesse Owens
FrioAg 00
AG
No one will ever harm black people as much as black people do.

Same can honestly be said about women and what holds them back in corporate America.

Hmmm, perhaps the whole of what these people call "white male privilege" is that we generally don't just unnecessarily fk each other over to get ahead.

titan
S

You may really be onto something there. Especially the comparison to women. Its well known and notorious that they tend to undermine one another.
FrioAg 00:
agsalaska
AG
I'm sorry, but thats all a bunch of nonsense, at least in 2020. The KKK has no real political connections or power anywhere in the country. They are a hangover from the past. Attempts to tie them to a major political party are silly and give them legitimacy.
Artimus Gordon
The KKK activity/influence started to fade in the Late 1960's with integration. Over the last 55 years or so, most all the people that were involved with this group have either died off or gotten so old that they gave up the ghost of the KKK. The south was predominantly democrat during this period as was the KKK. Then along came jimmy carter who was so pitiful that Reagan was able to flip the south from democrat to republican.

You know jimmy carter may well be in better mental condition than joe Biden is now.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.