Jill Biden's Ex-she and Joe were having an affair?

5,984 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CanyonAg77
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Now Stevenson is about to publish a book that he says will blow the lid off the sham story.

'I don't want to hurt anyone,' Stevenson, 72, said at his home in Wilmington, Delaware, the town Biden has called home for half a century. 'But facts are facts and what happened, happened.'

Stevenson is keeping the title of his book close to his chest.

He said he has not yet decided whether to publish before the election or after. 'It's ready to go,' he said. 'They can print 30,000 copies in 10 days.

'I genuinely don't want to harm Jill's chances of becoming First Lady. She would make an excellent First Lady but this is my story.

'It's not a bitter book I'm not bitter because, if it wasn't for my divorce, I would never have met my wife Linda and she's the greatest thing in my life but it does have facts in it that aren't pleasant to Jill and Joe.

'People ask me how I can go back 40 years, but I am not, I'm going back 72 years to tell my life story,' added Stevenson, who founded The Stone Balloon, a famed live music club near the University of Delaware.

Rolling Stone once called it 'the best kept secret in rock and roll.' Some of the biggest names in music including the Allman Brothers, Metallica, Ray Charles, Run DMC, The Dave Matthews Band, David Crosby, Bonnie Raitt and Hootie and the Blowfish played there during its 30-plus year history.

'The book is about 300 pages long and Jill only takes up about 80 of them,' Stevenson said.
Stevenson married Jill Jacobs in 1970. 'It was February, I believe it was the 7th,' he told DailyMail.com.

Two years later, he said, the couple were working on then-New Castle County Councilman Biden's first campaign for the Senate.
Quote:

At the time Biden was married to his first wife Neilia who died along with their one-year-old daughter Naomi in a car crash between the election and Biden taking his Senate seat.
Daily Mail

Hhmm.
e=mc2
AG
Was Jill 12 at the time? We all know that the sniffer likes little girls.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

• 'Jill and I sat in the Bidens' kitchen,' Stevenson said. 'We worked on his campaign'
  • Stevenson said he first suspected Biden and Jill were having an affair in August 1974; He was then 26, Jill was 23 and Joe was 31
  • 'One of her best friends told me she thought Joe and Jill were getting a little too close,' he said
  • That October he got confirmation when a man informed him Biden was driving his wife's car and the two of them got into a fender bender
  • Stevenson said: 'I asked Jill to leave the house, which she did... I considered Joe a friend. I'm not surprised he fell in love with Jill'

Michael Cera Palin
AG
I've never understood why people seem to care about the infidelity of politicians. I'd be surprised if there are any out there who don't have a side piece they're sleeping around with. Maybe I'm cynical, but I just assume the worst of anyone who has held federal public office, they're the lowest of low when it comes to morals. You don't reach those positions otherwise.
Ag87H2O
AG
Biden is such a flawed candidate it almost inconceivable he is the best the Dems could do.

If true it is incredibly ironic knowing how the Democrats love to pull these stories out of the air about Republicans at the last minute before an election. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
aginlakeway
AG
This would be HUGE news if it was Trump ... right?
chris1515
AG
Insert the John Oliver "we got him" gif...
aggiehawg
AG
Why the outright lie, though? Easy to say, "I met Jill when she was volunteer on my first Senate campaign. Then later on, after my wife's tragic passing and Jill's divorce, we started dating."

Still fudging a bit but why make up the whole "met on a blind date," nonsense?
Artorias
AG
Will be hand-waved away just like Clinton's affairs.

Now, if it was Trump... then it is front page news!
Anonymous Source
S
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

• 'Jill and I sat in the Bidens' kitchen,' Stevenson said. 'We worked on his campaign'
  • Stevenson said he first suspected Biden and Jill were having an affair in August 1974; He was then 26, Jill was 23 and Joe was 31
  • 'One of her best friends told me she thought Joe and Jill were getting a little too close,' he said
  • That October he got confirmation when a man informed him Biden was driving his wife's car and the two of them got into a fender bender
  • Stevenson said: 'I asked Jill to leave the house, which she did... I considered Joe a friend. I'm not surprised he fell in love with Jill'

Biden's first wife was killed in a car accident in 1972. She was married, but her Wiki page says that she and her first husband separated in 1974, and met Joe in 1975. Jill and Joe married in 1977, so this timeline is a sham.
Gig 'Em
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Is there anything that actually passes the sniff test with Joe ?
magnumtmp
AG
I'd be very surprised if this was the worst sexual affair that Joey B has been involved in.
annie88
AG
She would make an excellent First Lady

Not really. She's letting her dementia-riddled husband out there declining.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Bird Poo
AG
PWestAg18 said:

I've never understood why people seem to care about the infidelity of politicians. I'd be surprised if there are any out there who don't have a side piece they're sleeping around with. Maybe I'm cynical, but I just assume the worst of anyone who has held federal public office, they're the lowest of low when it comes to morals. You don't reach those positions otherwise.
Well, if they're running as some sort of stand up "family man", then they need to be judged by that. Trump certainly didn't run on his fidelity, but Biden has run around for 40 years talking about his deceased wife, only to shack up with a married woman after her death.

He's a snake and always has been.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
This helps explain (somewhat) the Hunter Biden/brother's widow thing.
annie88
AG
Yeah, this isn't a big deal.
annie88
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

This helps explain (somewhat) the Hunter Biden/brother's widow thing.
57 STATES!
aginlakeway said:

Have Trump's affairs affected his standing with the Family Values voters? Don't think so. Everybody knows about the infidelity but it's not "HUGE news".
annie88
AG
McCain too.
Michael Cera Palin
AG
PearlJammin said:

PWestAg18 said:

Well, if they're running as some sort of stand up "family man", then they need to be judged by that. Trump certainly didn't run on his fidelity, but Biden has run around for 40 years talking about his deceased wife, only to shack up with a married woman months after her death.

He's a snake and always has been.
I guess that's exactly my point. Anytime I hear a politician try to paint some family friendly picture of themselves it just goes in one ear and out the other for me. I know that the majority of the time it's a lie. It's part of being in the swamp. When the news breaks about stuff like this it also goes in one ear and out the other because I already expected it.

That's why I find Trump so refreshing. He's just as much of an ass as the rest of DC, only he doesn't hide behind some altruistic facade.
aginlakeway
AG
57 STATES! said:

aginlakeway said:

Have Trump's affairs affected his standing with the Family Values voters? Don't think so. Everybody knows about the infidelity but it's not "HUGE news".

Disagree. It would be if it was something new. The MSM would be all over it.
jrdaustin
AG
Anonymous Source said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Biden's first wife was killed in a car accident in 1972 and Jill and Joe married in 1977, so this timeline is a sham.
Why? Apparently he's saying that Biden broke up his marriage to Jill - having an affair with a married woman. Stevenson found out about the affair in '74. After the divorce, Jill and Joe married in '77.

How does the fact that Biden's wife died in '72 make the timeline a sham?

Edit in response to your edit: So, apparently, Stevenson's account varies from Jill's Wiki account. Not shocked at all.
notex
AG
Just the thought of Joe trying to keep his years/timelines straight in some sort of debate would make this worth having as a news story. Especially if there's a record of the accident referenced.
aggiehawg
AG
Yes, the timeline is off by two years.

The official story is they met in March 1975 on a blind date date set up by Joe's brother.while her divorce was still pending. She would have been 23 in March 1975. (Born June 1951.)
Anonymous Source
S
jrdaustin said:

Anonymous Source said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Biden's first wife was killed in a car accident in 1972 and Jill and Joe married in 1977, so this timeline is a sham.
Why? Apparently he's saying that Biden broke up his marriage to Jill - having an affair with a married woman. Stevenson found out about the affair in '74. After the divorce, Jill and Joe married in '77.

How does the fact that Biden's wife died in '72 make the timeline a sham?
I edited my first post to include details on her first marriage, as spelled out by her Wiki page. That's all I have to go by.
Gig 'Em
TarponChaser
I find this less slimy than Biden running around for over 45 years trading on his deceased wife's death by lying about it and saying she was killed by a drunk driver when it's an outright lie and he's tried to use sympathy over the tragic death of his wife and daughter to gain votes.
Bird Poo
AG
The key here is that the GOP can point right back at Biden when the Dems start focusing on Trumps conquests.

All you hear is how Trump is such a terrible person. It's going to be fun throwing this back in their face!
Cassius
Anonymous Source said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Biden's first wife was killed in a car accident in 1972. She was married, but her Wiki page says that she and her first husband separated in 1974, and met Joe in 1975. Jill and Joe married in 1977, so this timeline is a sham.

Timeline is perfectly logical. Not sure what you are talking about.
OldArmyBrent
AG
If this was Trump, the story would be that he killed his wife and daughter to protect his affair, then paid some people off.
57 STATES!
aginlakeway said:

57 STATES! said:

aginlakeway said:

Disagree. It would be if it was something new. The MSM would be all over it.

Trump's infidelity is something I would say most voters only learned about when he ran for president and it obviously didn't stop him from winning, with votes from the Family Values voters. That was "new" information to those people. Do you know any Family Values voter that won't vote for Trump because of his actions? Doubt Biden will really take a hit either.
CanyonAg77
AG
annie88 said:

She would make an excellent First Lady

Not really. She's letting her dementia-riddled husband out there declining.
She'd be right up there with Acting President Edith Wilson.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Trump's infidelity is something I would say most voters only learned about when he ran for president and it obviously didn't stop him from winning,
LOL. Trump's affairs were tabloid fodder for years, as well Page Six material. He never kept them a secret.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

Is there anything that actually passes the sniff test with Joe ?

Joe's or Ours?
dcowboy808
AG
This is a resume enhancer for demon rats
YouBet
AG
TarponChaser said:

I find this less slimy than Biden running around for over 45 years trading on his deceased wife's death by lying about it and saying she was killed by a drunk driver when it's an outright lie and he's tried to use sympathy over the tragic death of his wife and daughter to gain votes.

This.

No one cares about infidelity anymore for politicians. That jumped the shark with Clinton. OP story is complete non-event and DOA.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.