Hong Kong fighting for democracy, Portland fighting for Communism?

1,089 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bert315
Space-Tech
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MaxPower
Too bad we don't have that technology from Avengers Age of Ultron, we could just physically swap the cities.
FCBlitz
When I worked in Vietnam I read a poll where 97% of Asian Pacific folks believe that the free market system was the key to freedom.

In that same poll.....American Folks voted %72 in favor of free market.
titan
S
MaxPower said:

Too bad we don't have that technology from Avengers Age of Ultron, we could just physically swap the cities.
Better to swap the people (most, not all). Seattle might have better elements (though this is a toss-up) especially considering Puget Sound yards.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Tex117
AG
Dude, I wish we could do more for Hong Kong. Can we lease it from China? (I know)

I've been there. These people are freedom loving capitalists with a kick ass attitude. They rock and they are fighting an impossible fight.
Ciboag96
Once group funded by Chi-Nah, the other by the US. Clearly the flags reflect it.
AggieTFA06
AG
Tex117 said:

Dude, I wish we could do more for Hong Kong. Can we lease it from China? (I know)

I've been there. These people are freedom loving capitalists with a kick ass attitude. They rock and they are fighting an impossible fight.
"Shut up about doing something for Hong Kong. They just need to submit to the greatness of the Chinese government." - probably response from Chinese Communist Lover Lebron James
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
lb3
AG
Bert315
AG
Can we just swap the people? We take the folks from Hong Kong and send the Portland protestors to China..
aggie appraiser
Let's make a trade. All the white BLMer's can go have communism in China and we'll take all the Hong Kong capitalists and give them the west coast.

aggie appraiser
Bert315 said:

Can we just swap the people? We take the folks from Hong Kong and send the Portland protestors to China..
Great idea, if I do say so myself.
William K. Klingaman
Bert315 said:

Hong Kong is pretty big. I'm sure we could give them San Fran, Portland, Seattle and probably LA for Hong Kong.
Bert315
AG
William K. Klingaman said:

Bert315 said:

Hong Kong is pretty big. I'm sure we could give them San Fran, Portland and Seattle for Hong Kong.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.